|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anita tell Larry to do as she draws her gun in Oakglen Cemetery?
(a) Kill everyone.
(b) Get down.
(d) Leave her.
2. In Chapter 14, why does Anita tell Bert to call the other member of her team back from going to stake the first victim?
(a) Because it is too dangerous.
(b) She never does this.
(c) Because she wants to play a joke on her co-worker.
(d) Because she wants to do the job.
3. Who is the only human that knows the identity of the Master of the City?
4. Why does Anita compare this type of animalistic vampire to a PCP addict at the morgue?
(a) Because both are murderous.
(b) Because neither feel any pain.
(c) Because neither is kind.
(d) Because both are sensitive to the light.
5. Why does Anita order someone to call the St. Louis City Morgue?
(a) To tell them to stake the first victim.
(b) To ask who is working.
(c) To find out who the second victim is.
(d) To make sure the first victim's body is locked in the vampire vault.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Anita doing when Yasmeen enters the room at the Circus of the Damned in Chapter 6?
2. How old is Larry?
3. Who thinks that Larry did a good job of raising his third zombie of the night?
4. What happens when the animalistic vampire is shot in the chest?
5. Who arrives after the snake is decapitated?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Anita show her scars to Larry, and how does he react?
2. What do Anita, Larry and Bert argue about at the office?
3. Describe Anita's dream in Chapter 11 as well as her reaction to it.
4. What does Irving tell Anita in Chapter 27, and what does she ask him to do?
5. Where does Anita go in Chapter 5, and what does she see?
6. What does Anita think about Larry as she talks to him while the Doughal family speaks with the zombie?
7. What do Anita and Ronnie discuss at the gym?
8. Who are Jeremy Ruebens and Karl Inger, what do they want from Anita, and how does she respond?
9. Who is Larry Kirkland, and how does Anita save him in Chapter 19?
10. Who is waiting for Anita at her apartment in Chapter 26, and what transpires?
This section contains 814 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)