|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the group that Ruebens and Inger claim that they belong to?
(a) Lycanthrope Coalition.
(b) Animators Anonymous.
(c) Humans Against Vampires.
(d) Humans First.
2. Where is Anita's zombie-raising appointment in Chapter 19?
(a) Oakglen Cemetery.
(b) Animators, Inc.
(c) A private burial plot.
(d) Circus of the Damned.
3. Who calls and wakes Anita while she is in the middle of a strange dream?
(a) Willie McCoy.
(c) Irving Griswold.
4. What group does the man Ronnie knows by the first victim's name belong to?
(a) Lycanthropes Coalition.
(b) Humans Against Vampires.
(c) Animators Anonymous.
(d) Humans First.
5. What has happened to the steel door of the vampire vault at the morgue?
(a) It has disappeared completely.
(b) It has been completely mangled.
(c) It has been locked.
(d) It has been opened.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who hands Anita her black leather jacket after her fight with Yasmeen in Chapter 6?
2. Who is a monster bounty hunter?
3. Who calls Anita to reveal the identity of the vampire victim?
4. Who does Anita determine is responsible for the death she investigates in Chapter 2?
5. What does Anita tell Larry to do as she draws her gun in Oakglen Cemetery?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who are the two victims at the morgue, how were they killed, and how does Anita's team react?
2. How does everyone in the room react to the fight between Anita and Yasmeen?
3. What do Anita and Ronnie discuss at the gym?
4. What happens between Anita and Yasmeen in Chapter 6?
5. What does Anita see when she regains consciousness?
6. What wakes Anita from her sleep, and how does she feel about her appointment?
7. Who are Jeremy Ruebens and Karl Inger, what do they want from Anita, and how does she respond?
8. How is the giant cobra defeated?
9. What is Anita's reaction to the crime scene she examines in Chapter 2?
10. What does Jean-Claude want Anita to do when the giant cobra goes crazy, and how does she respond?
This section contains 850 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)