|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anita hit with the car while she is driving away from Oakglen Cemetery with Larry?
(b) A tree.
(c) Another car.
(d) A female vampire.
2. What does Ronnie tease Anita about in Chapter 13?
(a) Agreeing to two dates with Richard.
(b) Her job as an animator.
(d) Solving crimes.
3. Why did the morgue stay at the St. Louis City Hospital after the rest of the hospital was evacuated?
(a) Because the voices said so.
(b) Because it is too expensive to add a morgue to a new hospital.
(c) The rest of the hospital was never evacuated.
(d) Because the vampire vault, made from steel, is supposed to keep vampires from escaping.
4. Why does Anita tell Larry not to stop the car, despite the road being blocked, in Chapter 22?
(a) Because she wants Alejandro dead.
(b) Because Ruebens is playing chicken and will move.
(c) She tells Larry to stop.
(d) Because she thinks it will be funny.
5. What is the name of the zombie that is raised in Chapter 19?
(a) Larry Kirkland.
(b) Richard Zeeman.
(c) Andrew Doughal.
(d) Anita Blake.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Marguerite burst into a mad frenzy?
2. At the police station, who questions everyone after the police have finished their questioning?
3. What does Anita tell Larry to do as she draws her gun in Oakglen Cemetery?
4. Who convinces Anita to invite Richard to a friend's Halloween party?
5. Rather than telling the police everything about Alejandro's first attack, who does Anita save the whole story for?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Melanie?
2. When does the animalistic vampire attack Anita's group, and what happens?
3. After leaving the police station, what do Anita and Richard discuss on the drive home?
4. What does Anita see when she regains consciousness?
5. What does Anita want to prevent Larry from doing, who agrees, and why?
6. What happens when Anita tries to put Andrew Doughal back in his grave?
7. At the police station, what do Anita and Jean-Claude argue about?
8. What does Jean-Claude want Anita to do when the giant cobra goes crazy, and how does she respond?
9. How is the giant cobra defeated?
10. What does Ronnie tell Anita when she calls in Chapter 31?
This section contains 716 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)