|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who meets Anita and takes her to Jean-Claude?
2. In Chapter 15, who is the only person with silver-plated bullets?
3. What does Anita find in the second victim's chest at the morgue?
(a) A gold chain.
(b) A cell phone.
(c) Her gun.
(d) A silver cross.
4. Who is the only human that knows the identity of the Master of the City?
5. Rather than telling the police everything about Alejandro's first attack, who does Anita save the whole story for?
(a) Dolph and Zerbrowski.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Edward in St. Louis?
2. What becomes clear just as Anita finishes putting the zombie back in his grave in Chapter 21?
3. Who speaks to the zombie at the beginning of Chapter 20?
4. What does Anita tell Larry to do as she draws her gun in Oakglen Cemetery?
5. Who helps people out of the tent at the end of Chapter 6?
Short Essay Questions
1. When does the animalistic vampire attack Anita's group, and what happens?
2. At the police station, what do Anita and Jean-Claude argue about?
3. Who are Jeremy Ruebens and Karl Inger, what do they want from Anita, and how does she respond?
4. Where does Anita go in Chapter 5, and what does she see?
5. What wakes Anita from her sleep, and how does she feel about her appointment?
6. What happens when Anita tries to put Andrew Doughal back in his grave?
7. How is the giant cobra defeated?
8. What does Anita do when it becomes clear that someone is out there in the dark after her zombie raising appointment?
9. Why does Anita decide they are in big trouble at the morgue?
10. Who are the two victims at the morgue, how were they killed, and how does Anita's team react?
This section contains 803 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)