|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who arrives after the snake is decapitated?
(c) The police.
(d) Mr. Oliver.
2. What suddenly surrounds Anita and Larry in Chapter 23?
(c) Humans First.
(d) Humans Against Vampires.
3. Who does Anita dream about in Chapter 11?
4. What happens while Anita is examining the second victim?
(a) The woman's pallor changes to look as though she is simply asleep, instead of dead.
(b) The woman gets up and walks away.
(c) A vampire attacks Anita and the police.
(d) Jean-Claude arrives to check on Anita.
5. Who calls Anita to reveal the identity of the vampire victim?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anita refuse to allow Jean-Claude to do during the fight with the giant cobra at the Circus of the Damned?
2. Why does Anita find herself in a bind after talking to Edward in Chapter 10?
3. Why does Anita compare this type of animalistic vampire to a PCP addict at the morgue?
4. What is the nude man's name?
5. What does Ronnie tease Anita about in Chapter 13?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Richard explain about Stephen at the police station?
2. What happens while Anita is examining the body at the second crime scene, and why is this significant?
3. What does Anita see when she regains consciousness?
4. What wakes Anita from her sleep, and how does she feel about her appointment?
5. What emergency arises at the end of Chapter 6?
6. After leaving the police station, what do Anita and Richard discuss on the drive home?
7. Who are Jeremy Ruebens and Karl Inger, what do they want from Anita, and how does she respond?
8. Why does Bert page Anita, and what does Anita tell him in response?
9. What does Anita think about Larry as she talks to him while the Doughal family speaks with the zombie?
10. Who is Edward, and what does he want with Anita?
This section contains 833 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)