|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Alejandro force Anita to give up her gun in Chapter 23?
(a) By killing Edward.
(b) Anita never relinquishes her gun.
(c) By breaking her wrist.
(d) By grabbing Larry by the throat.
2. Why does Anita find herself in a bind after talking to Edward in Chapter 10?
(a) She knows Jean-Claude will be angry about her date with Richard.
(b) She has to work but has gotten no sleep.
(c) She is out of coffee.
(d) She cannot betray Jean-Claude or Edward.
3. Who pages Anita while she is talking to Richard on the phone in Chapter 13?
4. Why does Ruebens decide to be nice to Anita?
(a) Because she is so pretty.
(b) Because she agrees to give him the daytime resting place of the Master of the City.
(c) He is never nice to her.
(d) Because they share a common enemy in the vampires.
5. What becomes clear just as Anita finishes putting the zombie back in his grave in Chapter 21?
(a) That someone is out there in the dark.
(b) That vampires are about to attack.
(c) That Larry plans to kill Anita.
(d) That the magic has been tampered with.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anita make Larry promise while they are at Oakglen Cemetery?
2. Who is at the top of Anita's stairs when she gets home from the police station after fighting the giant cobra at Circus of the Damned?
3. Who helps people out of the tent at the end of Chapter 6?
4. How does Yasmeen feel about Anita threatening her with a gun?
5. What is the name of the zombie that is raised in Chapter 19?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Bert page Anita, and what does Anita tell him in response?
2. Why does Anita show her scars to Larry, and how does he react?
3. When does the animalistic vampire attack Anita's group, and what happens?
4. How does everyone in the room react to the fight between Anita and Yasmeen?
5. At the police station, what do Anita and Jean-Claude argue about?
6. Who are Jeremy Ruebens and Karl Inger, what do they want from Anita, and how does she respond?
7. What does Jean-Claude want Anita to do when the giant cobra goes crazy, and how does she respond?
8. Describe the St. Louis City Morgue and the vampire vault.
9. What does Dolph tell Anita when he calls her about the second crime scene?
10. Who does Larry hit with the car, and what happens when Anita checks on the person?
This section contains 895 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)