|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Anita order someone to call the St. Louis City Morgue?
(a) To tell them to stake the first victim.
(b) To make sure the first victim's body is locked in the vampire vault.
(c) To ask who is working.
(d) To find out who the second victim is.
2. Before going to bed, who does Anita leave a message for, claiming she needs to meet?
(c) Jean-Claude, the Master of the City.
3. Who is a monster bounty hunter?
4. Who is obviously jealous of Anita's attraction toward Richard?
5. Who calls Anita to reveal the identity of the vampire victim?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anita include in dressing for her meeting with Jean-Claude in Chapter 4?
2. What is Anita doing when Yasmeen enters the room at the Circus of the Damned in Chapter 6?
3. What happens while Anita is examining the second victim?
4. In Chapter 1, what does Ruebens want Anita to tell him?
5. Who hands Anita her black leather jacket after her fight with Yasmeen in Chapter 6?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Anita see when she regains consciousness?
2. Who is Larry Kirkland, and how does Anita save him in Chapter 19?
3. Why does Anita show her scars to Larry, and how does he react?
4. Why does Anita decide they are in big trouble at the morgue?
5. What does Anita do when it becomes clear that someone is out there in the dark after her zombie raising appointment?
6. What happens between Anita and Yasmeen in Chapter 6?
7. What does Jean-Claude want Anita to do when the giant cobra goes crazy, and how does she respond?
8. How is the giant cobra defeated?
9. Why does Bert page Anita, and what does Anita tell him in response?
10. Who is Edward, and what does he want with Anita?
This section contains 796 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)