|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the only human that knows the identity of the Master of the City?
2. Who speaks to the zombie at the beginning of Chapter 20?
(c) The Doughal family.
(d) A prosecutor.
3. At the police station, why does Richard say that Stephen will sleep for at least eight hours?
(a) Because shapeshifting twice in less than two hours takes a great toll on the body.
(b) Because it is his bedtime.
(c) Because he has been sedated due to his injuries.
(d) Stephen will not sleep for more than six hours.
4. What does Anita hit with the car while she is driving away from Oakglen Cemetery with Larry?
(a) A female vampire.
(b) A tree.
(c) Another car.
5. Where does Anita Blake meet Jeremy Ruebens and Karl Inger in the beginning of Chapter 1?
(a) Oakglen Cemetery.
(b) Circus of the Damned.
(c) Animators, Inc.
(d) Anita's apartment.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do vampires traditionally hunt?
2. Who hands Anita her black leather jacket after her fight with Yasmeen in Chapter 6?
3. What is the main attraction in the big tent?
4. Why does Yasmeen attack Anita when they first meet?
5. Who calls and wakes Anita while she is in the middle of a strange dream?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens between Anita and Yasmeen in Chapter 6?
2. What does Jean-Claude want Anita to do when the giant cobra goes crazy, and how does she respond?
3. How does Alejandro convince Anita to relinquish her gun?
4. What does Anita think about Larry as she talks to him while the Doughal family speaks with the zombie?
5. Describe the calls that Anita makes before going to sleep in Chapter 3.
6. Where does Anita go in Chapter 5, and what does she see?
7. Why does Anita show her scars to Larry, and how does he react?
8. When does the animalistic vampire attack Anita's group, and what happens?
9. Who is Larry Kirkland, and how does Anita save him in Chapter 19?
10. Who is Edward, and what does he want with Anita?
This section contains 781 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)