Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who takes point position as the group approaches the vampire vault at the morgue?
2. Why does Anita order someone to call the St. Louis City Morgue?
(a) To make sure the first victim's body is locked in the vampire vault.
(b) To tell them to stake the first victim.
(c) To ask who is working.
(d) To find out who the second victim is.
3. What prevents Yasmeen from biting Anita?
(a) A man enters the room to announce that the giant cobra has gone crazy.
(b) Jean-Claude stop Yasmeen.
(c) Anita's silver cross burns them both.
(d) Richard turns into a werewolf.
4. What is the nude man's name?
(a) Irving Griswold.
(c) Karl Inger.
(d) Richard Zeeman.
5. Where does Anita go to meet the Master of the City?
(a) Oakglen Cemetery.
(b) Animators, Inc.
(c) Guilty Pleasures.
(d) The Circus of the Damned.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is at the top of Anita's stairs when she gets home from the police station after fighting the giant cobra at Circus of the Damned?
2. Who drives Richard and Stephen home from the police station?
3. Who calls and wakes Anita while she is in the middle of a strange dream?
4. How old is Larry?
5. What does Anita show Larry in an attempt to dissuade him from becoming a vampire hunter?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who are Jeremy Ruebens and Karl Inger, what do they want from Anita, and how does she respond?
2. What wakes Anita from her sleep, and how does she feel about her appointment?
3. At the police station, what do Anita and Jean-Claude argue about?
4. Where do Anita and Larry go in Chapter 34, what does Anita warn Larry about, and who escorts them inside?
5. How does everyone in the room react to the fight between Anita and Yasmeen?
6. What happens while Anita is examining the body at the second crime scene, and why is this significant?
7. After leaving the police station, what do Anita and Richard discuss on the drive home?
8. What happens when Anita shoots Melanie, and why?
9. What is Mr. Oliver's goal, according to what he tells Anita in Chapter 30?
10. What emergency arises at the end of Chapter 6?
This section contains 805 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)