|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What suddenly surrounds Anita and Larry in Chapter 23?
(a) Humans Against Vampires.
(c) Humans First.
2. Who helps people out of the tent at the end of Chapter 6?
(c) Mr. Oliver.
3. What prevents Yasmeen from biting Anita?
(a) Jean-Claude stop Yasmeen.
(b) Anita's silver cross burns them both.
(c) A man enters the room to announce that the giant cobra has gone crazy.
(d) Richard turns into a werewolf.
4. What has happened to the steel door of the vampire vault at the morgue?
(a) It has been opened.
(b) It has been completely mangled.
(c) It has disappeared completely.
(d) It has been locked.
5. What is the only difference between the first and second murder scenes?
(a) The second victim is a woman.
(b) The second victim is a brunette.
(c) The second victim was killed by only one vampire.
(d) The second victim has been decapitated.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calls Anita to reveal the identity of the vampire victim?
2. What happens when Anita is forced to look into Alejandro's eyes?
3. What does Anita wake to after fighting Alejandro in Chapter 24?
4. What does Anita learn when she returns her page at the end of Chapter 1?
5. Who meets Anita and takes her to Jean-Claude?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Alejandro convince Melanie to betray Mr. Oliver, and what does he want from Anita?
2. What is Anita's reaction to the crime scene she examines in Chapter 2?
3. What does Dolph tell Anita when he calls her about the second crime scene?
4. What does Alejandro do to Anita during the fight between Jean-Claude and Mr. Oliver?
5. How does everyone in the room react to the fight between Anita and Yasmeen?
6. When does the animalistic vampire attack Anita's group, and what happens?
7. Why is Larry eager to hunt vampires?
8. Why does Richard take Anita to Jean-Claude in Chapter 42, and how does she react?
9. Why does Karl Inger call Anita at home?
10. Who are the two victims at the morgue, how were they killed, and how does Anita's team react?
This section contains 825 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)