|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Larry hit with the car?
(a) A small boy on a bicycle.
(b) A pole.
(c) Jeremy Ruebens.
2. What does Anita make Larry promise while they are at Oakglen Cemetery?
(a) Not to work alone.
(b) To carry a gun.
(c) To learn to hunt vampires.
(d) To quit being an animator.
3. What happens while Anita is examining the second victim?
(a) Jean-Claude arrives to check on Anita.
(b) The woman gets up and walks away.
(c) A vampire attacks Anita and the police.
(d) The woman's pallor changes to look as though she is simply asleep, instead of dead.
4. Who pages Anita just as she gets ready to go home and sleep?
(a) Sergeant Dolph Storr.
5. How do vampires traditionally hunt?
(b) At noon.
(c) In groups.
(d) At twilight.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Alejandro force Anita to give up her gun in Chapter 23?
2. Who is at the top of Anita's stairs when she gets home from the police station after fighting the giant cobra at Circus of the Damned?
3. Where is Anita's zombie-raising appointment in Chapter 19?
4. Why does Ruebens decide to be nice to Anita?
5. Who helps people out of the tent at the end of Chapter 6?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the calls that Anita makes before going to sleep in Chapter 3.
2. What does Jean-Claude want Anita to do when the giant cobra goes crazy, and how does she respond?
3. What does Anita see when she regains consciousness?
4. Who are Jeremy Ruebens and Karl Inger, what do they want from Anita, and how does she respond?
5. Why does Bert page Anita, and what does Anita tell him in response?
6. What emergency arises at the end of Chapter 6?
7. Why does Anita decide they are in big trouble at the morgue?
8. What is Anita's reaction to the crime scene she examines in Chapter 2?
9. Who does Larry hit with the car, and what happens when Anita checks on the person?
10. At the police station, what do Anita and Jean-Claude argue about?
This section contains 833 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)