|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anita include in dressing for her meeting with Jean-Claude in Chapter 4?
(a) Sexy heels.
(b) A taser.
(c) Her Browning semi-automatic and silver-plated bullets.
2. Who is a monster bounty hunter?
3. Who agrees with Anita that they are in big trouble at the morgue?
4. Who once worshipped the snake as a god?
(a) No one.
(b) The Greeks.
(c) The Amazons.
(d) The Egyptians.
5. Who helps people out of the tent at the end of Chapter 6?
(d) Mr. Oliver.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anita tell Larry to do as she draws her gun in Oakglen Cemetery?
2. How does Yasmeen feel about Anita threatening her with a gun?
3. How does Anita feel about Jean-Claude using her powers to conquer the snake?
4. What is the name of the group that Ruebens and Inger claim that they belong to?
5. What does Anita show Larry in an attempt to dissuade him from becoming a vampire hunter?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Anita show her scars to Larry, and how does he react?
2. Describe Anita's dream in Chapter 11 as well as her reaction to it.
3. Describe the calls that Anita makes before going to sleep in Chapter 3.
4. After leaving the police station, what do Anita and Richard discuss on the drive home?
5. What does Jean-Claude want Anita to do when the giant cobra goes crazy, and how does she respond?
6. Who are the two victims at the morgue, how were they killed, and how does Anita's team react?
7. How is the giant cobra defeated?
8. Why do Anita and Alejandro fight, and how does their fight end?
9. What does Anita think about Larry as she talks to him while the Doughal family speaks with the zombie?
10. What do Anita and Ronnie discuss at the gym?
This section contains 704 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)