|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who kills the animalistic vampire by repeatedly shooting it in the head?
2. What is the name of the group that Ruebens and Inger claim that they belong to?
(a) Animators Anonymous.
(b) Humans First.
(c) Humans Against Vampires.
(d) Lycanthrope Coalition.
3. What happens while Anita is examining the second victim?
(a) A vampire attacks Anita and the police.
(b) The woman gets up and walks away.
(c) Jean-Claude arrives to check on Anita.
(d) The woman's pallor changes to look as though she is simply asleep, instead of dead.
4. What does Anita include in dressing for her meeting with Jean-Claude in Chapter 4?
(b) Her Browning semi-automatic and silver-plated bullets.
(c) A taser.
(d) Sexy heels.
5. In Chapter 14, why does Anita tell Bert to call the other member of her team back from going to stake the first victim?
(a) Because she wants to do the job.
(b) She never does this.
(c) Because it is too dangerous.
(d) Because she wants to play a joke on her co-worker.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the only difference between the first and second murder scenes?
2. What does Anita watch from the outside of the ring in Chapter 7?
3. Who checks on the object that Larry hits with the car in Chapter 22?
4. What has happened to the steel door of the vampire vault at the morgue?
5. Who blocks the road first as Anita and Larry jump into her car to leave the cemetery?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Anita, Larry and Bert argue about at the office?
2. What does Alejandro do to Anita during the fight between Jean-Claude and Mr. Oliver?
3. What does Ronnie tell Anita when she calls in Chapter 31?
4. Why does Anita call Mr. Oliver in Chapter 44, and how does she feel afterward?
5. What powers does Anita gain from receiving the third mark from Jean-Claude?
6. How does Anita escape Alejandro in the cave?
7. What happens when Mr. Oliver orders Anita to kill Jean-Claude?
8. What does Richard explain about Stephen at the police station?
9. Why does Anita decide they are in big trouble at the morgue?
10. Describe Mr. Oliver.
This section contains 828 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)