|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Anita call in Chapter 3 before going to sleep?
2. Who thinks that Larry did a good job of raising his third zombie of the night?
3. Why does Anita tell Larry not to stop the car, despite the road being blocked, in Chapter 22?
(a) Because she thinks it will be funny.
(b) She tells Larry to stop.
(c) Because she wants Alejandro dead.
(d) Because Ruebens is playing chicken and will move.
4. Who arrives after the snake is decapitated?
(b) The police.
(d) Mr. Oliver.
5. What happens while Anita is examining the second victim?
(a) The woman gets up and walks away.
(b) The woman's pallor changes to look as though she is simply asleep, instead of dead.
(c) A vampire attacks Anita and the police.
(d) Jean-Claude arrives to check on Anita.
Short Answer Questions
1. What prevents Yasmeen from biting Anita?
2. What does Anita include in dressing for her meeting with Jean-Claude in Chapter 4?
3. At the police station, why does Richard say that Stephen will sleep for at least eight hours?
4. How does Anita feel about Jean-Claude using her powers to conquer the snake?
5. Who does the animalistic vampire attack at the morgue?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the St. Louis City Morgue and the vampire vault.
2. What does Anita do when it becomes clear that someone is out there in the dark after her zombie raising appointment?
3. Why does Bert page Anita, and what does Anita tell him in response?
4. What does Richard explain about Stephen at the police station?
5. After leaving the police station, what do Anita and Richard discuss on the drive home?
6. Who are Jeremy Ruebens and Karl Inger, what do they want from Anita, and how does she respond?
7. Why do Anita and Alejandro fight, and how does their fight end?
8. What does Anita think about Larry as she talks to him while the Doughal family speaks with the zombie?
9. Why does Anita decide they are in big trouble at the morgue?
10. Where does Anita go in Chapter 5, and what does she see?
This section contains 874 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)