|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Anita Blake meet Jeremy Ruebens and Karl Inger in the beginning of Chapter 1?
(a) Anita's apartment.
(b) Oakglen Cemetery.
(c) Animators, Inc.
(d) Circus of the Damned.
2. What does Anita tell Larry to do as she draws her gun in Oakglen Cemetery?
(a) Leave her.
(b) Get down.
(d) Kill everyone.
3. How old is Larry?
(a) 27 years old.
(b) 15 years old.
(c) 20 years old.
(d) 18 years old.
4. What does Ronnie tease Anita about in Chapter 13?
(a) Agreeing to two dates with Richard.
(b) Solving crimes.
(c) Her job as an animator.
5. What is the nude man's name?
(a) Richard Zeeman.
(b) Karl Inger.
(c) Irving Griswold.
Short Answer Questions
1. What prevents Yasmeen from biting Anita?
2. What is Anita doing when Yasmeen enters the room at the Circus of the Damned in Chapter 6?
3. In Chapter 14, why does Anita tell Bert to call the other member of her team back from going to stake the first victim?
4. Who is the second victim Anita's team encounters at the morgue?
5. What does Anita refuse to allow Jean-Claude to do during the fight with the giant cobra at the Circus of the Damned?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Larry Kirkland, and how does Anita save him in Chapter 19?
2. How does everyone in the room react to the fight between Anita and Yasmeen?
3. What wakes Anita from her sleep, and how does she feel about her appointment?
4. Who does Larry hit with the car, and what happens when Anita checks on the person?
5. What does Richard explain about Stephen at the police station?
6. What does Jean-Claude want Anita to do when the giant cobra goes crazy, and how does she respond?
7. What is Anita's reaction to the crime scene she examines in Chapter 2?
8. Describe the St. Louis City Morgue and the vampire vault.
9. Why do Anita and Alejandro fight, and how does their fight end?
10. What does Anita do when it becomes clear that someone is out there in the dark after her zombie raising appointment?
This section contains 863 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)