|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Before going to bed, who does Anita leave a message for, claiming she needs to meet?
(a) Jean-Claude, the Master of the City.
2. Where does Anita Blake meet Jeremy Ruebens and Karl Inger in the beginning of Chapter 1?
(a) Animators, Inc.
(b) Oakglen Cemetery.
(c) Anita's apartment.
(d) Circus of the Damned.
3. What does Anita watch from the outside of the ring in Chapter 7?
(a) The giant cobra.
(b) Lycanthropes shape shifting.
(c) Jean-Claude's muscles.
(d) Police making arrests.
4. What becomes clear just as Anita finishes putting the zombie back in his grave in Chapter 21?
(a) That someone is out there in the dark.
(b) That vampires are about to attack.
(c) That Larry plans to kill Anita.
(d) That the magic has been tampered with.
5. What is the main attraction in the big tent?
(a) The largest cobra in the world.
(b) Clowns with fangs.
(c) The last surviving lamia.
(d) A werewolf jumping through a ring of fire.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who helps people out of the tent at the end of Chapter 6?
2. What does Anita find in the second victim's chest at the morgue?
3. Who blocks the road first as Anita and Larry jump into her car to leave the cemetery?
4. Who is the second victim Anita's team encounters at the morgue?
5. Who kills the animalistic vampire by repeatedly shooting it in the head?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Anita decide they are in big trouble at the morgue?
2. What does Richard explain about Stephen at the police station?
3. Who does Larry hit with the car, and what happens when Anita checks on the person?
4. What does Anita think about Larry as she talks to him while the Doughal family speaks with the zombie?
5. How does Alejandro convince Anita to relinquish her gun?
6. What emergency arises at the end of Chapter 6?
7. What does Anita do when it becomes clear that someone is out there in the dark after her zombie raising appointment?
8. Where does Anita go in Chapter 5, and what does she see?
9. What does Jean-Claude want Anita to do when the giant cobra goes crazy, and how does she respond?
10. How is the giant cobra defeated?
This section contains 754 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)