|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Marguerite burst into a mad frenzy?
(a) She loves Jean-Claude.
(b) She doesn't burst into a mad frenzy.
(c) She hates Anita for killing her mother.
(d) She thinks Anita is trying to steal her mistress.
2. What does Larry hit with the car?
(a) A small boy on a bicycle.
(b) Jeremy Ruebens.
(d) A pole.
3. Before going to bed, who does Anita leave a message for, claiming she needs to meet?
(a) Jean-Claude, the Master of the City.
4. Who pages Anita while she is talking to Richard on the phone in Chapter 13?
5. How does Yasmeen feel about Anita threatening her with a gun?
Short Answer Questions
1. What group does the man Ronnie knows by the first victim's name belong to?
2. In Chapter 14, why does Anita tell Bert to call the other member of her team back from going to stake the first victim?
3. What prevents Yasmeen from biting Anita?
4. In Chapter 22, what is Anita ordered to do when she gets out of the car?
5. How does Alejandro force Anita to give up her gun in Chapter 23?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Bert page Anita, and what does Anita tell him in response?
2. What happens when Anita reaches the cave where she is supposed to be meeting Mr. Oliver?
3. Why does Anita call Mr. Oliver in Chapter 44, and how does she feel afterward?
4. Why is Larry eager to hunt vampires?
5. When does the animalistic vampire attack Anita's group, and what happens?
6. Describe the St. Louis City Morgue and the vampire vault.
7. Why does Anita decide they are in big trouble at the morgue?
8. What does Jean-Claude explain to Anita when she arrives at the Circus of the Damned on Halloween?
9. Where does Anita go in Chapter 5, and what does she see?
10. What does Jean-Claude want Anita to do when the giant cobra goes crazy, and how does she respond?
This section contains 899 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)