|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Anita feel about inviting Richard to her friend's Halloween party?
2. Who calls and wakes Anita while she is in the middle of a strange dream?
(a) Willie McCoy.
(c) Irving Griswold.
3. Who does Anita meet for a workout?
4. In Chapter 1, what does Ruebens want Anita to tell him?
(a) How to kill a vampire.
(b) Who the Master of the City is dating.
(c) How to become a lycanthrope.
(d) The daytime lair of the Master of the City.
5. What does Mr. Doughal not realize?
(a) That he wants to kill people.
(b) That he is dead.
(c) That his family hates him.
(d) That Anita is the Executioner.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Alejandro want from Anita?
2. Who takes point position as the group approaches the vampire vault at the morgue?
3. What does Richard convince Anita to do?
4. What does Anita watch from the outside of the ring in Chapter 7?
5. Who blocks the road first as Anita and Larry jump into her car to leave the cemetery?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does everyone in the room react to the fight between Anita and Yasmeen?
2. What does Jean-Claude want Anita to do when the giant cobra goes crazy, and how does she respond?
3. What does Dolph tell Anita when he calls her about the second crime scene?
4. What does Richard explain about Stephen at the police station?
5. Who is Larry Kirkland, and how does Anita save him in Chapter 19?
6. What emergency arises at the end of Chapter 6?
7. What does Anita do when it becomes clear that someone is out there in the dark after her zombie raising appointment?
8. What does Anita think about Larry as she talks to him while the Doughal family speaks with the zombie?
9. At the police station, what do Anita and Jean-Claude argue about?
10. What happens when Anita tries to put Andrew Doughal back in his grave?
This section contains 702 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)