|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Anita tell Larry not to stop the car, despite the road being blocked, in Chapter 22?
(a) Because Ruebens is playing chicken and will move.
(b) Because she thinks it will be funny.
(c) Because she wants Alejandro dead.
(d) She tells Larry to stop.
2. In Chapter 21, who prepares to put the zombie back in his grave when the lawyers and family are finished with him?
3. Who does Anita call in Chapter 3 before going to sleep?
4. What is the name of the zombie that is raised in Chapter 19?
(a) Anita Blake.
(b) Richard Zeeman.
(c) Andrew Doughal.
(d) Larry Kirkland.
5. In Chapter 1, what does Ruebens want Anita to tell him?
(a) How to become a lycanthrope.
(b) Who the Master of the City is dating.
(c) How to kill a vampire.
(d) The daytime lair of the Master of the City.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who first vomits at the site of the second victim at the morgue?
2. How does Alejandro force Anita to give up her gun in Chapter 23?
3. Who kills the animalistic vampire by repeatedly shooting it in the head?
4. What is the only difference between the first and second murder scenes?
5. What does Alejandro want from Anita?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who are the two victims at the morgue, how were they killed, and how does Anita's team react?
2. What happens while Anita is examining the body at the second crime scene, and why is this significant?
3. At the police station, what do Anita and Jean-Claude argue about?
4. Describe Anita's dream in Chapter 11 as well as her reaction to it.
5. What does Richard explain about Stephen at the police station?
6. What does Jean-Claude want Anita to do when the giant cobra goes crazy, and how does she respond?
7. What does Anita think about Larry as she talks to him while the Doughal family speaks with the zombie?
8. Where does Anita go in Chapter 5, and what does she see?
9. After leaving the police station, what do Anita and Richard discuss on the drive home?
10. What happens when Anita tries to put Andrew Doughal back in his grave?
This section contains 817 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)