|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the second victim Anita's team encounters at the morgue?
(a) Dolph's former partner.
(b) Zerbrowski's brother.
(c) Anita's co-worker.
(d) A female security guard who has been torn to shreds.
2. What is the name of the zombie that is raised in Chapter 19?
(a) Anita Blake.
(b) Andrew Doughal.
(c) Larry Kirkland.
(d) Richard Zeeman.
3. How does Yasmeen feel about Anita threatening her with a gun?
4. What happens when the animalistic vampire is shot in the chest?
(a) It runs away.
(b) It screams.
(c) It does no damage whatsoever.
(d) It dies.
5. What does Alejandro want from Anita?
(a) The name of the Master of the City.
(b) Money and power.
(c) Her death.
(d) Larry to be his human servant.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 1, what does Ruebens want Anita to tell him?
2. In Chapter 14, why does Anita tell Bert to call the other member of her team back from going to stake the first victim?
3. Who is obviously jealous of Anita's attraction toward Richard?
4. Why does Bert page Anita while she is at the second murder scene?
5. Who is a monster bounty hunter?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Anita tries to put Andrew Doughal back in his grave?
2. Who is Larry Kirkland, and how does Anita save him in Chapter 19?
3. Who are the two victims at the morgue, how were they killed, and how does Anita's team react?
4. Describe Anita's dream in Chapter 11 as well as her reaction to it.
5. How is the giant cobra defeated?
6. What does Jean-Claude want Anita to do when the giant cobra goes crazy, and how does she respond?
7. After leaving the police station, what do Anita and Richard discuss on the drive home?
8. How does Alejandro convince Anita to relinquish her gun?
9. What does Anita think about Larry as she talks to him while the Doughal family speaks with the zombie?
10. What happens between Anita and Yasmeen in Chapter 6?
This section contains 798 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)