|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Yasmeen attack Anita when they first meet?
(a) Because they have had past arguments.
(b) For no apparent reason.
(c) Because she is a blood-thirsty vampire.
(d) Because she's flirting with Yasmeen's girlfriend.
2. Where does Anita Blake meet Jeremy Ruebens and Karl Inger in the beginning of Chapter 1?
(a) Animators, Inc.
(b) Oakglen Cemetery.
(c) Anita's apartment.
(d) Circus of the Damned.
3. What does Anita find in the second victim's chest at the morgue?
(a) Her gun.
(b) A silver cross.
(c) A cell phone.
(d) A gold chain.
4. What does Anita include in dressing for her meeting with Jean-Claude in Chapter 4?
(a) A taser.
(b) Sexy heels.
(d) Her Browning semi-automatic and silver-plated bullets.
5. Before going to bed, who does Anita leave a message for, claiming she needs to meet?
(c) Jean-Claude, the Master of the City.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the only difference between the first and second murder scenes?
2. What suddenly surrounds Anita and Larry in Chapter 23?
3. What does Anita refuse to allow Jean-Claude to do during the fight with the giant cobra at the Circus of the Damned?
4. In Chapter 15, who is the only person with silver-plated bullets?
5. What does Anita watch from the outside of the ring in Chapter 7?
Short Essay Questions
1. What emergency arises at the end of Chapter 6?
2. What does Anita do when it becomes clear that someone is out there in the dark after her zombie raising appointment?
3. How is the giant cobra defeated?
4. What happens when Anita tries to put Andrew Doughal back in his grave?
5. Why do Anita and Alejandro fight, and how does their fight end?
6. How does Alejandro convince Anita to relinquish her gun?
7. Describe the calls that Anita makes before going to sleep in Chapter 3.
8. What wakes Anita from her sleep, and how does she feel about her appointment?
9. Why does Bert page Anita, and what does Anita tell him in response?
10. When does the animalistic vampire attack Anita's group, and what happens?
This section contains 742 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)