|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 14, why does Anita tell Bert to call the other member of her team back from going to stake the first victim?
(a) Because she wants to do the job.
(b) Because it is too dangerous.
(c) Because she wants to play a joke on her co-worker.
(d) She never does this.
2. What does Anita show Larry in an attempt to dissuade him from becoming a vampire hunter?
(a) Her fangs.
(b) Her stake.
(c) Her gun.
(d) Her scars.
3. Who takes point position as the group approaches the vampire vault at the morgue?
4. Who is the second victim Anita's team encounters at the morgue?
(a) A female security guard who has been torn to shreds.
(b) Dolph's former partner.
(c) Anita's co-worker.
(d) Zerbrowski's brother.
5. In Chapter 1, what does Ruebens want Anita to tell him?
(a) How to become a lycanthrope.
(b) The daytime lair of the Master of the City.
(c) Who the Master of the City is dating.
(d) How to kill a vampire.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the rookie animator?
2. Why does Yasmeen attack Anita when they first meet?
3. Who does Anita determine is responsible for the death she investigates in Chapter 2?
4. What does Anita learn when she returns her page at the end of Chapter 1?
5. Who feels like the St. Louis City Hospital should have ghosts?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Anita think about Larry as she talks to him while the Doughal family speaks with the zombie?
2. When does the animalistic vampire attack Anita's group, and what happens?
3. What wakes Anita from her sleep, and how does she feel about her appointment?
4. What happens while Anita is examining the body at the second crime scene, and why is this significant?
5. What does Dolph tell Anita when he calls her about the second crime scene?
6. How does everyone in the room react to the fight between Anita and Yasmeen?
7. Describe the calls that Anita makes before going to sleep in Chapter 3.
8. Describe Anita's dream in Chapter 11 as well as her reaction to it.
9. Why do Anita and Alejandro fight, and how does their fight end?
10. What do Anita and Ronnie discuss at the gym?
This section contains 833 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)