|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who arrives after the snake is decapitated?
(a) Mr. Oliver.
(b) The police.
2. In Chapter 14, why does Anita tell Bert to call the other member of her team back from going to stake the first victim?
(a) Because she wants to do the job.
(b) Because it is too dangerous.
(c) Because she wants to play a joke on her co-worker.
(d) She never does this.
3. Who is the first victim Anita's team encounters at the morgue?
(a) A female security guard.
(b) Anita's co-worker.
(c) Zerbrowski's brother.
(d) Dolph's former partner.
4. What does Anita watch from the outside of the ring in Chapter 7?
(a) Jean-Claude's muscles.
(b) Police making arrests.
(c) Lycanthropes shape shifting.
(d) The giant cobra.
5. Who speaks to the zombie at the beginning of Chapter 20?
(b) A prosecutor.
(c) The Doughal family.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the only human that knows the identity of the Master of the City?
2. Who meets Anita and takes her to Jean-Claude?
3. How does Alejandro force Anita to give up her gun in Chapter 23?
4. Before going to bed, who does Anita leave a message for, claiming she needs to meet?
5. Who is the second victim Anita's team encounters at the morgue?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Anita think about Larry as she talks to him while the Doughal family speaks with the zombie?
2. How is the giant cobra defeated?
3. How does everyone in the room react to the fight between Anita and Yasmeen?
4. What happens between Anita and Yasmeen in Chapter 6?
5. What does Dolph tell Anita when he calls her about the second crime scene?
6. What happens when Anita tries to put Andrew Doughal back in his grave?
7. At the police station, what do Anita and Jean-Claude argue about?
8. Who does Larry hit with the car, and what happens when Anita checks on the person?
9. What does Jean-Claude want Anita to do when the giant cobra goes crazy, and how does she respond?
10. Why does Anita decide they are in big trouble at the morgue?
This section contains 788 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)