|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who pages Anita just as she gets ready to go home and sleep?
(d) Sergeant Dolph Storr.
2. Why does Anita order someone to call the St. Louis City Morgue?
(a) To ask who is working.
(b) To tell them to stake the first victim.
(c) To make sure the first victim's body is locked in the vampire vault.
(d) To find out who the second victim is.
3. How does Anita feel about inviting Richard to her friend's Halloween party?
4. Who checks on the object that Larry hits with the car in Chapter 22?
(c) Jeremy Ruebens.
5. Who is the second victim Anita's team encounters at the morgue?
(a) A female security guard who has been torn to shreds.
(b) Zerbrowski's brother.
(c) Dolph's former partner.
(d) Anita's co-worker.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anita wake to after fighting Alejandro in Chapter 24?
2. Who pages Anita while she is talking to Richard on the phone in Chapter 13?
3. What does Anita show Larry in an attempt to dissuade him from becoming a vampire hunter?
4. At the police station, why does Richard say that Stephen will sleep for at least eight hours?
5. Why does Anita compare this type of animalistic vampire to a PCP addict at the morgue?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who are Jeremy Ruebens and Karl Inger, what do they want from Anita, and how does she respond?
2. Describe Anita's dream in Chapter 11 as well as her reaction to it.
3. When does the animalistic vampire attack Anita's group, and what happens?
4. How is the giant cobra defeated?
5. After leaving the police station, what do Anita and Richard discuss on the drive home?
6. How does everyone in the room react to the fight between Anita and Yasmeen?
7. Who are the two victims at the morgue, how were they killed, and how does Anita's team react?
8. What happens between Anita and Yasmeen in Chapter 6?
9. Why does Anita show her scars to Larry, and how does he react?
10. Why do Anita and Alejandro fight, and how does their fight end?
This section contains 868 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)