|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who calls Anita to reveal the identity of the vampire victim?
2. Why does Anita find herself in a bind after talking to Edward in Chapter 10?
(a) She is out of coffee.
(b) She knows Jean-Claude will be angry about her date with Richard.
(c) She has to work but has gotten no sleep.
(d) She cannot betray Jean-Claude or Edward.
3. What suddenly surrounds Anita and Larry in Chapter 23?
(a) Humans Against Vampires.
(c) Humans First.
4. Who checks on the object that Larry hits with the car in Chapter 22?
(a) Jeremy Ruebens.
5. In Chapter 21, who prepares to put the zombie back in his grave when the lawyers and family are finished with him?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who convinces Anita to invite Richard to a friend's Halloween party?
2. Who is a monster bounty hunter?
3. Who drives Richard and Stephen home from the police station?
4. Who wins the fight between Anita and Marguerite?
5. What prevents Yasmeen from biting Anita?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Bert page Anita, and what does Anita tell him in response?
2. After leaving the police station, what do Anita and Richard discuss on the drive home?
3. Why does Anita decide they are in big trouble at the morgue?
4. Who does Larry hit with the car, and what happens when Anita checks on the person?
5. Describe the St. Louis City Morgue and the vampire vault.
6. What happens when Anita tries to put Andrew Doughal back in his grave?
7. What happens while Anita is examining the body at the second crime scene, and why is this significant?
8. What does Jean-Claude want Anita to do when the giant cobra goes crazy, and how does she respond?
9. What do Anita and Ronnie discuss at the gym?
10. What wakes Anita from her sleep, and how does she feel about her appointment?
This section contains 863 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)