|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Anita awake after passing out when she killed Alejandro?
(a) At the hospital.
(b) At Circus of the Damned.
(c) At her apartment.
(d) At Animators, Inc.
2. How old does Anita learn that Mr. Oliver is?
(a) A million years old.
(b) 8000 years old.
(c) 70 years old.
(d) 200 years old.
3. After Anita escapes from the cave, who picks her up on the side of the road?
4. Who does Anita call after learning the identities of the murderous vampires?
(c) Mr. Oliver.
5. When Mr. Oliver makes Anita feel warm and comfortable, how does she react?
(a) By laughing at him.
(b) By shooting him.
(c) By becoming suspicious.
(d) By yielding to the feelings.
6. In Chapter 46, what does Jean-Claude explain will take place inside the ring?
(a) A fight to the death between Jean-Claude and Mr. Oliver will occur.
(b) Mr. Oliver will assume Jean-Claude's title as Master of the City.
(c) People will be turned into vampires.
(d) A giant cobra will eat its trainer.
7. Why does Anita feel pain in her leg in Chapter 41?
(a) She was bitten by the lamia.
(b) She was shot.
(c) She was bitten by Alejandro.
(d) She has no idea.
8. What does Anita have no choice about doing in Chapter 38?
(a) Raising a zombie.
(b) Receiving the first mark from Mr. Oliver.
(c) Revealing the daytime resting place of the Master of the City.
(d) Going to see Mr. Oliver.
9. What does Jean-Claude confirm by touching Anita's skin?
(a) That she has been marked.
(b) That she has not been marked.
(c) That she hates him.
(d) That she loves him.
10. When does Anita finally after home?
(a) Just after 9 A.M.
(c) At nearly 2 P.M.
(d) Before 4 A.M.
11. Who is Anita asked to meet in Chapter 28?
(a) Mr. Oliver.
12. Why is Alejandro unable to control Anita?
(a) Alejandro can control Anita.
(b) Because she is a necromancer.
(c) Because she is not his human servant.
(d) Because he promised not to control Anita.
13. What has Alejandro offered Melanie for her assistance?
14. In the caves, where does Anita's first bullet hit Alejandro?
(a) In the throat.
(b) In the stomach.
(c) In the head.
(d) In the chest.
15. In Chapter 45, what does Anita learn is the murdering vampires' plan?
(a) To get every vampire in the city to slaughter humans for Halloween.
(b) To make all humans into vampires.
(c) To kill all the lycanthropes in the city.
(d) To kill Anita.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why can nothing hurt Melanie?
2. In Chapter 34, who answers the door and leads Anita and Larry downstairs to Jean-Claude?
3. Who interrupts Anita's slumber in Chapter 27?
4. How long has Inger been Mr. Oliver's human servant?
5. In Chapter 37, what does Larry promise to do if Anita will train him to hunt vampires?
This section contains 485 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)