|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who arrives while Anita is cleaning her wounds at her apartment after escaping from the caves?
2. Who has changed into a wolf during the stand-off over Larry in Jean-Claude's living room?
3. What does Mr. Oliver command Anita to do?
(a) Kiss Mr. Oliver.
(b) Become Alejandro's human servant.
(c) Agree to marry Richard.
(d) Stake Jean-Claude.
4. Who does Anita tell Edward is the Master of the City?
(d) Mr. Oliver.
5. In the caves, where does Anita's first bullet hit Alejandro?
(a) In the stomach.
(b) In the throat.
(c) In the chest.
(d) In the head.
6. What is Melanie?
(a) A vampire.
(b) A werewolf.
(c) An animator.
(d) A lamia.
7. Who wants to make sure that vampirism is no longer legal?
(a) Mr. Oliver.
8. What does Anita decide to do as Richard takes her home after Jean-Claude gives her the third mark?
(a) Kill Jean-Claude herself.
(b) Leave town.
(c) Become Jean-Claude's human servant.
(d) Give Jean-Claude up to Mr. Oliver.
9. Why does Jean-Claude prevent Anita from shooting Yasmeen in Chapter 36?
(a) He is in love with Yasmeen.
(b) He needs Yasmeen to help him fight off Alejandro.
(c) He does not prevent Anita from shooting Yasmeen.
(d) He and Yasmeen have been friends for several centuries.
10. What has Alejandro offered Melanie for her assistance?
11. What does Jean-Claude believe Alejandro has done to Anita?
(a) Began to turn her into a vampire.
(b) Given her the first mark.
(c) Given her the third mark.
(d) Bitten her.
12. Who pages Anita on Halloween night?
13. Who is waiting for Anita at her apartment in Chapter 26?
14. What does Alejandro say will happen once Anita kills Jean-Claude?
(a) He does not ask Anita to kill Jean-Claude.
(b) He will leave her alone.
(c) He will kill Anita.
(d) He and Anita can rule the city together.
15. Why can nothing hurt Melanie?
(a) Because she is immortal.
(b) Because she wears armor.
(c) Melanie can be hurt.
(d) Because she is already dead.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Larry find leverage in during Anita and Bert's argument in Chapter 32?
2. How long has Inger been Mr. Oliver's human servant?
3. In Chapter 45, what does Anita learn is the murdering vampires' plan?
4. What does Anita do when she takes the hammer and stake from Mr. Oliver?
5. What does Alejandro force on Anita as Edward tries to kill Alejandro?
This section contains 473 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)