|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has changed into a wolf during the stand-off over Larry in Jean-Claude's living room?
2. Who shapeshifts into the water?
3. What has Jean-Claude done that makes Anita claim she would rather have died?
(a) Fallen in love with her.
(b) Given her the third mark.
(c) Given her the fourth mark.
(d) Kissed her.
4. What does Anita ask Irving to do before revealing that Alejandro is the Master of the City?
(a) Talk to Alejandro.
(b) Ask Mr. Oliver if it is true.
(c) Clear it with Jean-Claude.
5. Who does Anita call after learning the identities of the murderous vampires?
(c) Mr. Oliver.
6. In Chapter 46, what does Jean-Claude explain will take place inside the ring?
(a) Mr. Oliver will assume Jean-Claude's title as Master of the City.
(b) A fight to the death between Jean-Claude and Mr. Oliver will occur.
(c) People will be turned into vampires.
(d) A giant cobra will eat its trainer.
7. Why is Anita angry at Richard in Chapter 42?
(a) Because he allowed a lycanthrope to bite her.
(b) Because he is a lycanthrope.
(c) Because he took her to Jean-Claude rather than let her die.
(d) Anita is not angry at Richard.
8. What does Jean-Claude try to do in Anita's dream in Chapter 27?
(a) Kill her.
(b) Warn her.
(c) Seduce her.
(d) Jean-Claude does not appear in Anita's dream.
9. What does Mr. Oliver tell Anita he wants to do in Chapter 30?
(a) Kill Edward.
(b) Kill all the humans in St. Louis.
(c) Kill the Master of the City and take St. Louis as his own.
(d) Make her his human servant.
10. In the caves, where does Anita's first bullet hit Alejandro?
(a) In the throat.
(b) In the chest.
(c) In the head.
(d) In the stomach.
11. What does Anita do when she takes the hammer and stake from Mr. Oliver?
(a) Drives the stake into Alejandro's heart.
(b) Drives the stake into her own heart.
(c) Drives the stake into Jean-Claude's heart.
(d) Drives the stake into Mr. Oliver's heart.
12. Who acts hurt that Anita does not trust him to take her to the meeting in Chapter 29?
(c) Mr. Oliver.
(d) Karl Inger.
13. What is Jean-Claude's animal to call?
(a) The wolf.
(b) The swan.
(c) The leopard.
(d) The snake.
14. Who does Anita ask to take her to see the Master of the City alone?
15. Who phones Anita in Chapter 28, requesting a meeting?
(b) Karl Inger.
(d) Mr. Oliver.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 35, what does Anita say two vampires cannot have?
2. In Chapter 31, who does Ronnie remember?
3. What has Alejandro offered Melanie for her assistance?
4. Who pages Anita on Halloween night?
5. What did Jeremy Ruebens claim on the morning news?
This section contains 488 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)