|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who arrives while Anita is cleaning her wounds at her apartment after escaping from the caves?
2. What did Jeremy Ruebens claim on the morning news?
(a) That Anita is a vampire.
(b) That he and Humans First saved Anita from the Master of the City.
(c) That Anita has joined Humans First.
(d) That he killed the Master of the City.
3. How does Anita escape from the cave?
(a) She kills everyone.
(b) She does not escape; they release her.
(c) She is rescued.
(d) Through a narrow crack that leads outside.
4. Who is waiting for Anita in her apartment in Chapter 38?
(c) Mr. Oliver and Karl Inger.
(d) Melanie and three men.
5. What does Anita realize when she feels a strange wind at her back?
(a) She is going to die.
(b) Alejandro has given her the second mark.
(c) Jean-Claude has arrived.
(d) The police helicopter is landing.
6. In Chapter 31, who does Ronnie remember?
(c) Cal Rupert, the first victim.
(d) The second victim.
7. Who is Anita asked to meet in Chapter 28?
(c) Mr. Oliver.
8. When Anita awakes in Chapter 42, where does she find herself?
(a) Jean-Claude's bedroom.
(b) Her apartment.
(c) The caves.
(d) Mr. Oliver's cabin.
9. In Chapter 45, what does Anita learn is the murdering vampires' plan?
(a) To kill Anita.
(b) To make all humans into vampires.
(c) To get every vampire in the city to slaughter humans for Halloween.
(d) To kill all the lycanthropes in the city.
10. Who shapeshifts into the water?
11. How does Anita feel about not knowing the location of Jean-Claude's daytime resting place?
12. How does Anita feel after phoning Mr. Oliver?
(a) She wants to call and warn Jean-Claude.
(b) She is relieved to be rid of Jean-Claude.
(c) She wants to kill Mr. Oliver instead.
(d) She is frightened that Jean-Claude will find out before Mr. Oliver can kill him.
13. Who stands atop a dais in front of a throne during the battle at the Circus of the Damned?
(c) Mr. Oliver.
14. Who does the murderous vampires' descriptions match?
(a) No one Anita has ever met before.
(b) Jean-Claude and Yasmeen.
(c) Mr. Oliver and Alejandro.
(d) Richard and Irving.
15. Who is fondling Larry when Anita returned to him in Chapter 36?
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Alejandro offered Melanie for her assistance?
2. Where is Anita taken in Chapter 39?
3. Who does Anita ask to take her to see the Master of the City alone?
4. What does Anita have no choice about doing in Chapter 38?
5. What does Mr. Oliver tell Anita he wants to do in Chapter 30?
This section contains 490 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)