|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has Inger been Mr. Oliver's human servant?
(a) 5000 years.
(b) 700 years.
(c) 30 years.
(d) One million years.
2. Who leaves with Anita and Larry after the meeting with Jean-Claude?
3. Who is eager to get away from the Circus of the Damned in Chapter 37?
4. What does Mr. Oliver tell Anita he wants to do in Chapter 30?
(a) Kill Edward.
(b) Make her his human servant.
(c) Kill all the humans in St. Louis.
(d) Kill the Master of the City and take St. Louis as his own.
5. What does Anita do on her way downstairs to see Jean-Claude that Irving assures her is not necessary?
(a) Phones Dolph with her location.
(b) Draws her gun.
(c) Insists Larry remain upstairs.
(d) Calls out of work.
6. Why can nothing hurt Melanie?
(a) Because she is immortal.
(b) Melanie can be hurt.
(c) Because she wears armor.
(d) Because she is already dead.
7. How does Anita feel after phoning Mr. Oliver?
(a) She is relieved to be rid of Jean-Claude.
(b) She wants to call and warn Jean-Claude.
(c) She wants to kill Mr. Oliver instead.
(d) She is frightened that Jean-Claude will find out before Mr. Oliver can kill him.
8. What does Jean-Claude confirm by touching Anita's skin?
(a) That she loves him.
(b) That she has been marked.
(c) That she has not been marked.
(d) That she hates him.
9. In Chapter 31, who does Ronnie remember?
(c) The second victim.
(d) Cal Rupert, the first victim.
10. In the caves, where does Anita's first bullet hit Alejandro?
(a) In the stomach.
(b) In the head.
(c) In the chest.
(d) In the throat.
11. In Chapter 45, what does Anita learn is the murdering vampires' plan?
(a) To kill all the lycanthropes in the city.
(b) To get every vampire in the city to slaughter humans for Halloween.
(c) To kill Anita.
(d) To make all humans into vampires.
12. What does Alejandro want Anita to become?
(a) His slave.
(b) His human servant.
(c) A vampire.
(d) His lover.
13. Who wants to make sure that vampirism is no longer legal?
(c) Mr. Oliver.
14. Why does Jean-Claude prevent Anita from shooting Yasmeen in Chapter 36?
(a) He does not prevent Anita from shooting Yasmeen.
(b) He needs Yasmeen to help him fight off Alejandro.
(c) He and Yasmeen have been friends for several centuries.
(d) He is in love with Yasmeen.
15. In Chapter 39, who tells Anita that Mr. Oliver will not be at this meeting?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Anita feel pain in her leg in Chapter 41?
2. What do Anita and Bert fight about in Chapter 32?
3. Why is Anita angry at Richard in Chapter 42?
4. What has Jean-Claude done that makes Anita claim she would rather have died?
5. When does Anita finally after home?
This section contains 530 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)