|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has changed into a wolf during the stand-off over Larry in Jean-Claude's living room?
2. Who is waiting for Anita at her apartment in Chapter 26?
3. What is Melanie?
(a) A werewolf.
(b) An animator.
(c) A vampire.
(d) A lamia.
4. Why does Jean-Claude bleed profusely from his side?
(a) Mr. Oliver stabs him.
(b) He has paid the price of losing his human servant.
(c) Anita stakes him.
(d) Karl Inger shoots him.
5. What does Jean-Claude believe Alejandro has done to Anita?
(a) Given her the third mark.
(b) Began to turn her into a vampire.
(c) Given her the first mark.
(d) Bitten her.
6. Who does Anita tell Edward is the Master of the City?
(a) Mr. Oliver.
7. What does Larry find leverage in during Anita and Bert's argument in Chapter 32?
(a) The fact that Anita is only 24.
(b) Anita's support.
(c) Bert's praise.
(d) Anita's many injuries.
8. Who stands atop a dais in front of a throne during the battle at the Circus of the Damned?
(b) Mr. Oliver.
9. Who is eager to get away from the Circus of the Damned in Chapter 37?
10. Who does Anita ask to take her to see the Master of the City alone?
11. How long has Inger been Mr. Oliver's human servant?
(a) One million years.
(b) 5000 years.
(c) 700 years.
(d) 30 years.
12. Where do Anita, Larry and Edward arrive at the beginning of Chapter 46?
(a) Oakdale Cemetery.
(b) Danse Macabre.
(c) The Circus of the Damned.
(d) Guilty Pleasures.
13. What does Jean-Claude confirm by touching Anita's skin?
(a) That she has not been marked.
(b) That she hates him.
(c) That she loves him.
(d) That she has been marked.
14. Who does Anita call after learning the identities of the murderous vampires?
(c) Mr. Oliver.
15. What has Jean-Claude done that makes Anita claim she would rather have died?
(a) Fallen in love with her.
(b) Kissed her.
(c) Given her the third mark.
(d) Given her the fourth mark.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Anita asked to meet in Chapter 28?
2. What does Anita do when she takes the hammer and stake from Mr. Oliver?
3. In Chapter 34, who answers the door and leads Anita and Larry downstairs to Jean-Claude?
4. In Chapter 31, who does Ronnie remember?
5. What is Jean-Claude's animal to call?
This section contains 417 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)