|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wants to make sure that vampirism is no longer legal?
(b) Mr. Oliver.
2. Why is Anita angry about Jean-Claude's discovery of what Alejandro has done to her?
(a) She does not get angry.
(b) She is tired.
(c) She got fired because of him.
(d) She just wants to be out of the whole mess.
3. What does Larry find leverage in during Anita and Bert's argument in Chapter 32?
(a) Bert's praise.
(b) Anita's many injuries.
(c) Anita's support.
(d) The fact that Anita is only 24.
4. Who does Alejandro tear apart during the fight at the Circus of the Damned?
5. How does Anita escape from the cave?
(a) She is rescued.
(b) Through a narrow crack that leads outside.
(c) She kills everyone.
(d) She does not escape; they release her.
6. In Chapter 45, what does Anita learn is the murdering vampires' plan?
(a) To get every vampire in the city to slaughter humans for Halloween.
(b) To make all humans into vampires.
(c) To kill Anita.
(d) To kill all the lycanthropes in the city.
7. Who gives Anita the fourth mark to make her a human servant?
(a) Mr. Oliver.
8. Who does Anita ask to take her to see the Master of the City alone?
9. What advice does Anita give Richard as he drops her off at her apartment?
(a) To leave town.
(b) To get away from Jean-Claude.
(c) To tell Mr. Oliver that Jean-Claude is the Master of the City.
(d) To never speak to her again.
10. How many people were killed by vampires in Larry's hometown?
11. What does Alejandro force on Anita as Edward tries to kill Alejandro?
(a) The second mark.
(b) His body.
(c) Nothing; Edward kills Alejandro before he can even look at Anita.
(d) The third mark.
12. What has Alejandro offered Melanie for her assistance?
13. What does Anita do on her way downstairs to see Jean-Claude that Irving assures her is not necessary?
(a) Phones Dolph with her location.
(b) Insists Larry remain upstairs.
(c) Draws her gun.
(d) Calls out of work.
14. Where is Anita taken in Chapter 39?
(a) To a cemetery.
(b) To a cave.
(c) To Circus of the Damned.
(d) To a cabin.
15. Why is Alejandro unable to control Anita?
(a) Because she is not his human servant.
(b) Because she is a necromancer.
(c) Alejandro can control Anita.
(d) Because he promised not to control Anita.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is waiting for Anita in her apartment in Chapter 38?
2. What is Jean-Claude's animal to call?
3. Where are Anita, Larry and Edward directed by one of Jean-Claude's vampires in Chapter 46?
4. Who pages Anita on Halloween night?
5. Why does Jean-Claude prevent Anita from shooting Yasmeen in Chapter 36?
This section contains 488 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)