|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who interrupts Anita's slumber in Chapter 27?
2. Why does Anita feel pain in her leg in Chapter 41?
(a) She has no idea.
(b) She was bitten by Alejandro.
(c) She was shot.
(d) She was bitten by the lamia.
3. Who acts hurt that Anita does not trust him to take her to the meeting in Chapter 29?
(a) Karl Inger.
(d) Mr. Oliver.
4. What does Anita threaten to do to save Larry at the Circus of the Damned?
(a) Shoot Marguerite in the head.
(b) Shoot Yasmeen in the throat.
(c) Stab Marguerite in the arm.
(d) Shoot Jean-Claude in the chest.
5. What does Anita decide to do as Richard takes her home after Jean-Claude gives her the third mark?
(a) Leave town.
(b) Give Jean-Claude up to Mr. Oliver.
(c) Kill Jean-Claude herself.
(d) Become Jean-Claude's human servant.
6. Who is waiting for Anita in her apartment in Chapter 38?
(a) Melanie and three men.
(d) Mr. Oliver and Karl Inger.
7. Who is fondling Larry when Anita returned to him in Chapter 36?
8. Where is Anita taken in Chapter 39?
(a) To a cabin.
(b) To Circus of the Damned.
(c) To a cemetery.
(d) To a cave.
9. In Chapter 46, what does Jean-Claude explain will take place inside the ring?
(a) Mr. Oliver will assume Jean-Claude's title as Master of the City.
(b) A giant cobra will eat its trainer.
(c) A fight to the death between Jean-Claude and Mr. Oliver will occur.
(d) People will be turned into vampires.
10. In the caves, where does Anita's first bullet hit Alejandro?
(a) In the throat.
(b) In the head.
(c) In the chest.
(d) In the stomach.
11. What advice does Anita give Richard as he drops her off at her apartment?
(a) To leave town.
(b) To never speak to her again.
(c) To tell Mr. Oliver that Jean-Claude is the Master of the City.
(d) To get away from Jean-Claude.
12. What does Mr. Oliver command Anita to do?
(a) Agree to marry Richard.
(b) Stake Jean-Claude.
(c) Kiss Mr. Oliver.
(d) Become Alejandro's human servant.
13. Why does Jean-Claude prevent Anita from shooting Yasmeen in Chapter 36?
(a) He and Yasmeen have been friends for several centuries.
(b) He needs Yasmeen to help him fight off Alejandro.
(c) He does not prevent Anita from shooting Yasmeen.
(d) He is in love with Yasmeen.
14. At first, what is Anita able to tell about Mr. Oliver's age?
(a) He is older than anything or anyone she ever imagined.
(b) He is over 100 years old.
(c) He is a newborn.
(d) He is at least 500 years old.
15. Where are Anita, Larry and Edward directed by one of Jean-Claude's vampires in Chapter 46?
(a) A closet.
(b) Ringside seats.
(c) Jean-Claude's bedrooms.
(d) The big tent.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Alejandro say will happen once Anita kills Jean-Claude?
2. Who is eager to get away from the Circus of the Damned in Chapter 37?
3. How does Anita feel about not knowing the location of Jean-Claude's daytime resting place?
4. How does Anita feel after phoning Mr. Oliver?
5. How does Anita escape from the cave?
This section contains 560 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)