Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Anita escapes from the cave, who picks her up on the side of the road?
2. What does Anita have no choice about doing in Chapter 38?
(a) Receiving the first mark from Mr. Oliver.
(b) Revealing the daytime resting place of the Master of the City.
(c) Going to see Mr. Oliver.
(d) Raising a zombie.
3. In Chapter 31, who does Ronnie remember?
(a) The second victim.
(c) Cal Rupert, the first victim.
4. What does Anita do on her way downstairs to see Jean-Claude that Irving assures her is not necessary?
(a) Insists Larry remain upstairs.
(b) Phones Dolph with her location.
(c) Calls out of work.
(d) Draws her gun.
5. When Mr. Oliver makes Anita feel warm and comfortable, how does she react?
(a) By laughing at him.
(b) By becoming suspicious.
(c) By yielding to the feelings.
(d) By shooting him.
6. What does Jean-Claude confirm by touching Anita's skin?
(a) That she has been marked.
(b) That she has not been marked.
(c) That she hates him.
(d) That she loves him.
7. In Chapter 35, what does Anita say two vampires cannot have?
(a) A child.
(b) Feelings for one another.
(c) The same human servant.
8. Who acts hurt that Anita does not trust him to take her to the meeting in Chapter 29?
(c) Karl Inger.
(d) Mr. Oliver.
9. What advice does Anita give Richard as he drops her off at her apartment?
(a) To tell Mr. Oliver that Jean-Claude is the Master of the City.
(b) To leave town.
(c) To never speak to her again.
(d) To get away from Jean-Claude.
10. How does Anita escape from the cave?
(a) She is rescued.
(b) She kills everyone.
(c) Through a narrow crack that leads outside.
(d) She does not escape; they release her.
11. What does Jean-Claude believe Alejandro has done to Anita?
(a) Bitten her.
(b) Given her the third mark.
(c) Given her the first mark.
(d) Began to turn her into a vampire.
12. What has Jean-Claude done that makes Anita claim she would rather have died?
(a) Kissed her.
(b) Fallen in love with her.
(c) Given her the fourth mark.
(d) Given her the third mark.
13. Who is Anita asked to meet in Chapter 28?
(d) Mr. Oliver.
14. Why is Anita angry at Richard in Chapter 42?
(a) Anita is not angry at Richard.
(b) Because he took her to Jean-Claude rather than let her die.
(c) Because he is a lycanthrope.
(d) Because he allowed a lycanthrope to bite her.
15. Why does Anita feel pain in her leg in Chapter 41?
(a) She was bitten by Alejandro.
(b) She was shot.
(c) She was bitten by the lamia.
(d) She has no idea.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Anita angry about Jean-Claude's discovery of what Alejandro has done to her?
2. What does Alejandro say will happen once Anita kills Jean-Claude?
3. What is Jean-Claude's animal to call?
4. What does Anita ask Irving to do before revealing that Alejandro is the Master of the City?
5. What does Anita do when she takes the hammer and stake from Mr. Oliver?
This section contains 568 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)