|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Alejandro plan to make Anita pay?
(a) By giving her the first mark.
(b) By giving her the third mark.
(c) By killing Anita.
(d) By killing Jean-Claude and taking over the city.
2. What does Mr. Oliver tell Anita he wants to do in Chapter 30?
(a) Kill the Master of the City and take St. Louis as his own.
(b) Kill all the humans in St. Louis.
(c) Kill Edward.
(d) Make her his human servant.
3. Where do Anita, Larry and Edward arrive at the beginning of Chapter 46?
(a) Guilty Pleasures.
(b) The Circus of the Damned.
(c) Danse Macabre.
(d) Oakdale Cemetery.
4. What does Anita do on her way downstairs to see Jean-Claude that Irving assures her is not necessary?
(a) Draws her gun.
(b) Phones Dolph with her location.
(c) Calls out of work.
(d) Insists Larry remain upstairs.
5. What did Jeremy Ruebens claim on the morning news?
(a) That he killed the Master of the City.
(b) That he and Humans First saved Anita from the Master of the City.
(c) That Anita has joined Humans First.
(d) That Anita is a vampire.
6. Why does Jean-Claude bleed profusely from his side?
(a) Anita stakes him.
(b) Karl Inger shoots him.
(c) Mr. Oliver stabs him.
(d) He has paid the price of losing his human servant.
7. Why is Alejandro unable to control Anita?
(a) Because she is a necromancer.
(b) Because he promised not to control Anita.
(c) Because she is not his human servant.
(d) Alejandro can control Anita.
8. What would Anita rather die than do?
(a) Allow Jean-Claude into her mind.
(b) Kill Jean-Claude and allow Mr. Oliver to gain control of St. Louis.
(c) Receive the fourth mark.
(d) Receive the third mark from Jean-Claude.
9. What did the second victim have in common with the first victim?
(a) She had also planned to become a vampire.
(b) They were related.
(c) Nothing at all.
(d) She also had a living will.
10. Who wants to make sure that vampirism is no longer legal?
(c) Mr. Oliver.
11. Who is Anita asked to meet in Chapter 28?
(c) Mr. Oliver.
12. What does Anita do when she takes the hammer and stake from Mr. Oliver?
(a) Drives the stake into her own heart.
(b) Drives the stake into Mr. Oliver's heart.
(c) Drives the stake into Alejandro's heart.
(d) Drives the stake into Jean-Claude's heart.
13. Who does Anita ask to take her to see the Master of the City alone?
14. Why does Anita feel pain in her leg in Chapter 41?
(a) She was bitten by the lamia.
(b) She was shot.
(c) She has no idea.
(d) She was bitten by Alejandro.
15. In Chapter 45, what does Anita learn is the murdering vampires' plan?
(a) To get every vampire in the city to slaughter humans for Halloween.
(b) To make all humans into vampires.
(c) To kill all the lycanthropes in the city.
(d) To kill Anita.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Anita finally after home?
2. What does Jean-Claude try to do in Anita's dream in Chapter 27?
3. What is Melanie?
4. Who gives Anita the fourth mark to make her a human servant?
5. After Anita escapes from the cave, who picks her up on the side of the road?
This section contains 539 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)