|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Anita escapes from the cave, who picks her up on the side of the road?
2. What does Anita do on her way downstairs to see Jean-Claude that Irving assures her is not necessary?
(a) Insists Larry remain upstairs.
(b) Calls out of work.
(c) Phones Dolph with her location.
(d) Draws her gun.
3. Where does Irving say that Jean-Claude wants to meet Anita when he calls in Chapter 33?
(a) Danse Macabre.
(b) Anita's apartment.
(c) The Circus of the Damned.
(d) Guilty Pleasures.
4. Who leaves with Anita and Larry after the meeting with Jean-Claude?
5. Who interrupts Anita's slumber in Chapter 27?
6. Why is Anita angry about Jean-Claude's discovery of what Alejandro has done to her?
(a) She is tired.
(b) She got fired because of him.
(c) She does not get angry.
(d) She just wants to be out of the whole mess.
7. Where do Anita, Larry and Edward arrive at the beginning of Chapter 46?
(a) Guilty Pleasures.
(b) Danse Macabre.
(c) Oakdale Cemetery.
(d) The Circus of the Damned.
8. Who does the murderous vampires' descriptions match?
(a) Mr. Oliver and Alejandro.
(b) No one Anita has ever met before.
(c) Jean-Claude and Yasmeen.
(d) Richard and Irving.
9. What does Jean-Claude confirm by touching Anita's skin?
(a) That she has been marked.
(b) That she hates him.
(c) That she loves him.
(d) That she has not been marked.
10. Who does Anita ask to take her to see the Master of the City alone?
11. What does Anita refuse to allow Larry to do at the Circus of the Damned in Chapter 34?
(a) Meet the Master of the City.
(b) Kill anyone.
(c) Go to the Circus of the Damned.
(d) Hold a gun.
12. What does Alejandro force on Anita as Edward tries to kill Alejandro?
(a) The second mark.
(b) Nothing; Edward kills Alejandro before he can even look at Anita.
(c) His body.
(d) The third mark.
13. What does Mr. Oliver tell Anita he wants to do in Chapter 30?
(a) Kill Edward.
(b) Kill all the humans in St. Louis.
(c) Make her his human servant.
(d) Kill the Master of the City and take St. Louis as his own.
14. What does Alejandro want Anita to become?
(a) His human servant.
(b) His slave.
(c) A vampire.
(d) His lover.
15. Who is waiting for Anita in her apartment in Chapter 38?
(b) Melanie and three men.
(d) Mr. Oliver and Karl Inger.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the caves, where does Anita's first bullet hit Alejandro?
2. What does Larry find leverage in during Anita and Bert's argument in Chapter 32?
3. How many people were killed by vampires in Larry's hometown?
4. What does Anita realize when she feels a strange wind at her back?
5. Who shapeshifts into the water?
This section contains 478 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)