|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Anita and Bert fight about in Chapter 32?
(a) Keeping Larry out of harm's way.
(b) Raising a zombie using human sacrifice.
(c) Larry making more money than Anita.
(d) Anita wants a pay raise.
2. When Mr. Oliver makes Anita feel warm and comfortable, how does she react?
(a) By shooting him.
(b) By yielding to the feelings.
(c) By laughing at him.
(d) By becoming suspicious.
3. In the caves, where does Anita's first bullet hit Alejandro?
(a) In the head.
(b) In the throat.
(c) In the stomach.
(d) In the chest.
4. Why can nothing hurt Melanie?
(a) Melanie can be hurt.
(b) Because she is already dead.
(c) Because she wears armor.
(d) Because she is immortal.
5. In Chapter 34, when do Anita and Larry arrive for the meeting with Jean-Claude?
(a) Right at noon.
(b) Just before dawn.
(c) Just before midnight.
(d) Just after twilight.
6. Why does Jean-Claude prevent Anita from shooting Yasmeen in Chapter 36?
(a) He needs Yasmeen to help him fight off Alejandro.
(b) He is in love with Yasmeen.
(c) He and Yasmeen have been friends for several centuries.
(d) He does not prevent Anita from shooting Yasmeen.
7. Who wants to make sure that vampirism is no longer legal?
(b) Mr. Oliver.
8. What is Melanie?
(a) A lamia.
(b) An animator.
(c) A werewolf.
(d) A vampire.
9. How old does Anita learn that Mr. Oliver is?
(a) 8000 years old.
(b) A million years old.
(c) 70 years old.
(d) 200 years old.
10. What does Jean-Claude confirm by touching Anita's skin?
(a) That she has not been marked.
(b) That she has been marked.
(c) That she hates him.
(d) That she loves him.
11. What has Jean-Claude done that makes Anita claim she would rather have died?
(a) Given her the third mark.
(b) Kissed her.
(c) Fallen in love with her.
(d) Given her the fourth mark.
12. Who leaves with Anita and Larry after the meeting with Jean-Claude?
13. Why does Jean-Claude bleed profusely from his side?
(a) Anita stakes him.
(b) Karl Inger shoots him.
(c) Mr. Oliver stabs him.
(d) He has paid the price of losing his human servant.
14. How many people were killed by vampires in Larry's hometown?
15. In Chapter 46, what does Jean-Claude explain will take place inside the ring?
(a) A giant cobra will eat its trainer.
(b) People will be turned into vampires.
(c) A fight to the death between Jean-Claude and Mr. Oliver will occur.
(d) Mr. Oliver will assume Jean-Claude's title as Master of the City.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Anita escape from the cave?
2. What does Anita do when she takes the hammer and stake from Mr. Oliver?
3. Who stands atop a dais in front of a throne during the battle at the Circus of the Damned?
4. What would Anita rather die than do?
5. What does Alejandro say will happen once Anita kills Jean-Claude?
This section contains 536 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)