|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anita ask Irving to do before revealing that Alejandro is the Master of the City?
(a) Ask Mr. Oliver if it is true.
(b) Clear it with Jean-Claude.
(d) Talk to Alejandro.
2. At first, what is Anita able to tell about Mr. Oliver's age?
(a) He is over 100 years old.
(b) He is at least 500 years old.
(c) He is a newborn.
(d) He is older than anything or anyone she ever imagined.
3. In Chapter 37, what does Larry promise to do if Anita will train him to hunt vampires?
(a) Be better than she is.
(b) Do everything she says with no arguments.
(c) Share the knowledge with others.
(d) Never reveal her secrets.
4. What is Jean-Claude's animal to call?
(a) The snake.
(b) The swan.
(c) The leopard.
(d) The wolf.
5. Who has changed into a wolf during the stand-off over Larry in Jean-Claude's living room?
6. Who pages Anita on Halloween night?
7. In Chapter 45, what does Anita learn is the murdering vampires' plan?
(a) To get every vampire in the city to slaughter humans for Halloween.
(b) To kill Anita.
(c) To kill all the lycanthropes in the city.
(d) To make all humans into vampires.
8. What does Anita decide to do as Richard takes her home after Jean-Claude gives her the third mark?
(a) Become Jean-Claude's human servant.
(b) Kill Jean-Claude herself.
(c) Give Jean-Claude up to Mr. Oliver.
(d) Leave town.
9. How does Anita feel after phoning Mr. Oliver?
(a) She wants to kill Mr. Oliver instead.
(b) She is relieved to be rid of Jean-Claude.
(c) She wants to call and warn Jean-Claude.
(d) She is frightened that Jean-Claude will find out before Mr. Oliver can kill him.
10. What does Jean-Claude try to do in Anita's dream in Chapter 27?
(a) Seduce her.
(b) Jean-Claude does not appear in Anita's dream.
(c) Kill her.
(d) Warn her.
11. Who has Larry pinned to the floor when Anita returns to him in Chapter 36?
12. What wakes Anita from her sleep in Chapter 27?
(a) Someone knocking on her door.
(b) Someone breaking into her apartment.
(c) Her pager beeping.
(d) The phone ringing.
13. Where does Irving say that Jean-Claude wants to meet Anita when he calls in Chapter 33?
(a) Anita's apartment.
(b) The Circus of the Damned.
(c) Danse Macabre.
(d) Guilty Pleasures.
14. In Chapter 31, who does Ronnie remember?
(a) Cal Rupert, the first victim.
(d) The second victim.
15. Who is eager to get away from the Circus of the Damned in Chapter 37?
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Jean-Claude done that makes Anita claim she would rather have died?
2. Where is Anita taken in Chapter 39?
3. In Chapter 39, who tells Anita that Mr. Oliver will not be at this meeting?
4. Who interrupts Anita's slumber in Chapter 27?
5. Who wants to make sure that vampirism is no longer legal?
This section contains 486 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)