|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What advice does Anita give Richard as he drops her off at her apartment?
(a) To leave town.
(b) To get away from Jean-Claude.
(c) To tell Mr. Oliver that Jean-Claude is the Master of the City.
(d) To never speak to her again.
2. In Chapter 34, when do Anita and Larry arrive for the meeting with Jean-Claude?
(a) Just before midnight.
(b) Just before dawn.
(c) Right at noon.
(d) Just after twilight.
3. In Chapter 31, who does Ronnie remember?
(a) The second victim.
(d) Cal Rupert, the first victim.
4. In Chapter 46, what does Jean-Claude explain will take place inside the ring?
(a) A giant cobra will eat its trainer.
(b) A fight to the death between Jean-Claude and Mr. Oliver will occur.
(c) Mr. Oliver will assume Jean-Claude's title as Master of the City.
(d) People will be turned into vampires.
5. When does Anita finally after home?
(b) Before 4 A.M.
(c) At nearly 2 P.M.
(d) Just after 9 A.M.
6. Why does Jean-Claude bleed profusely from his side?
(a) He has paid the price of losing his human servant.
(b) Mr. Oliver stabs him.
(c) Anita stakes him.
(d) Karl Inger shoots him.
7. Where do Anita, Larry and Edward arrive at the beginning of Chapter 46?
(a) Oakdale Cemetery.
(b) Danse Macabre.
(c) Guilty Pleasures.
(d) The Circus of the Damned.
8. What does Anita do when she takes the hammer and stake from Mr. Oliver?
(a) Drives the stake into Jean-Claude's heart.
(b) Drives the stake into her own heart.
(c) Drives the stake into Alejandro's heart.
(d) Drives the stake into Mr. Oliver's heart.
9. Who does Anita ask to take her to see the Master of the City alone?
10. Where does Anita awake after passing out when she killed Alejandro?
(a) At Animators, Inc.
(b) At Circus of the Damned.
(c) At the hospital.
(d) At her apartment.
11. What did Jeremy Ruebens claim on the morning news?
(a) That he and Humans First saved Anita from the Master of the City.
(b) That Anita has joined Humans First.
(c) That he killed the Master of the City.
(d) That Anita is a vampire.
12. When Anita awakes in Chapter 42, where does she find herself?
(a) Jean-Claude's bedroom.
(b) Her apartment.
(c) Mr. Oliver's cabin.
(d) The caves.
13. In Chapter 45, what does Anita learn is the murdering vampires' plan?
(a) To make all humans into vampires.
(b) To kill all the lycanthropes in the city.
(c) To get every vampire in the city to slaughter humans for Halloween.
(d) To kill Anita.
14. How long has Inger been Mr. Oliver's human servant?
(a) 5000 years.
(b) 30 years.
(c) One million years.
(d) 700 years.
15. What does Anita decide to do as Richard takes her home after Jean-Claude gives her the third mark?
(a) Leave town.
(b) Give Jean-Claude up to Mr. Oliver.
(c) Kill Jean-Claude herself.
(d) Become Jean-Claude's human servant.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 39, who tells Anita that Mr. Oliver will not be at this meeting?
2. Who wants to make sure that vampirism is no longer legal?
3. In Chapter 34, who answers the door and leads Anita and Larry downstairs to Jean-Claude?
4. What has Jean-Claude done that makes Anita claim she would rather have died?
5. What does Alejandro force on Anita as Edward tries to kill Alejandro?
This section contains 544 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)