|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Anita ask to take her to see the Master of the City alone?
2. Who has changed into a wolf during the stand-off over Larry in Jean-Claude's living room?
3. Where does Anita awake after passing out when she killed Alejandro?
(a) At Circus of the Damned.
(b) At Animators, Inc.
(c) At her apartment.
(d) At the hospital.
4. What does Mr. Oliver tell Anita he wants to do in Chapter 30?
(a) Kill the Master of the City and take St. Louis as his own.
(b) Kill all the humans in St. Louis.
(c) Kill Edward.
(d) Make her his human servant.
5. What does Anita do on her way downstairs to see Jean-Claude that Irving assures her is not necessary?
(a) Draws her gun.
(b) Calls out of work.
(c) Insists Larry remain upstairs.
(d) Phones Dolph with her location.
6. Who is Anita asked to meet in Chapter 28?
(d) Mr. Oliver.
7. What does Anita ask Irving to do before revealing that Alejandro is the Master of the City?
(a) Talk to Alejandro.
(b) Ask Mr. Oliver if it is true.
(d) Clear it with Jean-Claude.
8. Where does Irving say that Jean-Claude wants to meet Anita when he calls in Chapter 33?
(a) Anita's apartment.
(b) The Circus of the Damned.
(c) Guilty Pleasures.
(d) Danse Macabre.
9. In Chapter 37, what does Larry promise to do if Anita will train him to hunt vampires?
(a) Do everything she says with no arguments.
(b) Be better than she is.
(c) Never reveal her secrets.
(d) Share the knowledge with others.
10. Who is fondling Larry when Anita returned to him in Chapter 36?
11. Who interrupts Anita's slumber in Chapter 27?
12. What does Anita refuse to allow Larry to do at the Circus of the Damned in Chapter 34?
(a) Kill anyone.
(b) Meet the Master of the City.
(c) Hold a gun.
(d) Go to the Circus of the Damned.
13. Why is Anita angry at Richard in Chapter 42?
(a) Because he is a lycanthrope.
(b) Because he allowed a lycanthrope to bite her.
(c) Anita is not angry at Richard.
(d) Because he took her to Jean-Claude rather than let her die.
14. In Chapter 34, who answers the door and leads Anita and Larry downstairs to Jean-Claude?
15. What is Melanie?
(a) A werewolf.
(b) A vampire.
(c) A lamia.
(d) An animator.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who pages Anita on Halloween night?
2. Who does Anita tell Edward is the Master of the City?
3. Who gives Anita the fourth mark to make her a human servant?
4. What wakes Anita from her sleep in Chapter 27?
5. When Mr. Oliver makes Anita feel warm and comfortable, how does she react?
This section contains 466 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)