|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Anita feel pain in her leg in Chapter 41?
(a) She was bitten by Alejandro.
(b) She was shot.
(c) She has no idea.
(d) She was bitten by the lamia.
2. What is Jean-Claude's animal to call?
(a) The snake.
(b) The wolf.
(c) The leopard.
(d) The swan.
3. What does Anita threaten to do to save Larry at the Circus of the Damned?
(a) Shoot Yasmeen in the throat.
(b) Shoot Jean-Claude in the chest.
(c) Shoot Marguerite in the head.
(d) Stab Marguerite in the arm.
4. How does Alejandro plan to make Anita pay?
(a) By giving her the third mark.
(b) By giving her the first mark.
(c) By killing Jean-Claude and taking over the city.
(d) By killing Anita.
5. When does Anita finally after home?
(a) Before 4 A.M.
(c) Just after 9 A.M.
(d) At nearly 2 P.M.
6. Who interrupts Anita's slumber in Chapter 27?
7. What does Jean-Claude try to do in Anita's dream in Chapter 27?
(a) Jean-Claude does not appear in Anita's dream.
(b) Seduce her.
(c) Warn her.
(d) Kill her.
8. Who arrives while Anita is cleaning her wounds at her apartment after escaping from the caves?
9. Who leaves with Anita and Larry after the meeting with Jean-Claude?
10. At first, what is Anita able to tell about Mr. Oliver's age?
(a) He is over 100 years old.
(b) He is at least 500 years old.
(c) He is older than anything or anyone she ever imagined.
(d) He is a newborn.
11. Who phones Anita in Chapter 28, requesting a meeting?
(b) Karl Inger.
(d) Mr. Oliver.
12. What does Anita realize when she feels a strange wind at her back?
(a) The police helicopter is landing.
(b) She is going to die.
(c) Alejandro has given her the second mark.
(d) Jean-Claude has arrived.
13. Who does Alejandro tear apart during the fight at the Circus of the Damned?
14. What does Larry find leverage in during Anita and Bert's argument in Chapter 32?
(a) Anita's many injuries.
(b) Bert's praise.
(c) Anita's support.
(d) The fact that Anita is only 24.
15. In Chapter 39, who tells Anita that Mr. Oliver will not be at this meeting?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Anita feel about not knowing the location of Jean-Claude's daytime resting place?
2. In Chapter 31, who does Ronnie remember?
3. When Mr. Oliver makes Anita feel warm and comfortable, how does she react?
4. What wakes Anita from her sleep in Chapter 27?
5. Where are Anita, Larry and Edward directed by one of Jean-Claude's vampires in Chapter 46?
This section contains 450 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)