|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Anita finally after home?
(a) Just after 9 A.M.
(b) Before 4 A.M.
(c) At nearly 2 P.M.
2. How long has Inger been Mr. Oliver's human servant?
(a) 30 years.
(b) 700 years.
(c) One million years.
(d) 5000 years.
3. Who has Larry pinned to the floor when Anita returns to him in Chapter 36?
4. Who is waiting for Anita at her apartment in Chapter 26?
5. Who interrupts Anita's slumber in Chapter 27?
6. Why does Anita feel pain in her leg in Chapter 41?
(a) She has no idea.
(b) She was shot.
(c) She was bitten by the lamia.
(d) She was bitten by Alejandro.
7. Why does Jean-Claude bleed profusely from his side?
(a) Mr. Oliver stabs him.
(b) He has paid the price of losing his human servant.
(c) Anita stakes him.
(d) Karl Inger shoots him.
8. Who acts hurt that Anita does not trust him to take her to the meeting in Chapter 29?
(a) Mr. Oliver.
(c) Karl Inger.
9. In Chapter 34, when do Anita and Larry arrive for the meeting with Jean-Claude?
(a) Just after twilight.
(b) Right at noon.
(c) Just before dawn.
(d) Just before midnight.
10. Who gives Anita the fourth mark to make her a human servant?
(b) Mr. Oliver.
11. How old does Anita learn that Mr. Oliver is?
(a) A million years old.
(b) 8000 years old.
(c) 200 years old.
(d) 70 years old.
12. What does Anita have no choice about doing in Chapter 38?
(a) Receiving the first mark from Mr. Oliver.
(b) Revealing the daytime resting place of the Master of the City.
(c) Raising a zombie.
(d) Going to see Mr. Oliver.
13. What does Jean-Claude confirm by touching Anita's skin?
(a) That she has been marked.
(b) That she loves him.
(c) That she has not been marked.
(d) That she hates him.
14. At first, what is Anita able to tell about Mr. Oliver's age?
(a) He is at least 500 years old.
(b) He is a newborn.
(c) He is over 100 years old.
(d) He is older than anything or anyone she ever imagined.
15. What does Anita refuse to allow Larry to do at the Circus of the Damned in Chapter 34?
(a) Go to the Circus of the Damned.
(b) Kill anyone.
(c) Hold a gun.
(d) Meet the Master of the City.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Anita escapes from the cave, who picks her up on the side of the road?
2. What does Anita ask Irving to do before revealing that Alejandro is the Master of the City?
3. What does Anita threaten to do to save Larry at the Circus of the Damned?
4. What has Alejandro offered Melanie for her assistance?
5. Who does Anita shoot in the face in Chapter 40?
This section contains 465 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)