|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 37, what does Larry promise to do if Anita will train him to hunt vampires?
(a) Be better than she is.
(b) Share the knowledge with others.
(c) Do everything she says with no arguments.
(d) Never reveal her secrets.
2. Who joins the group's descent to see Jean-Claude in Chapter 34?
3. What does Alejandro force on Anita as Edward tries to kill Alejandro?
(a) His body.
(b) The third mark.
(c) Nothing; Edward kills Alejandro before he can even look at Anita.
(d) The second mark.
4. Where do Anita, Larry and Edward arrive at the beginning of Chapter 46?
(a) The Circus of the Damned.
(b) Guilty Pleasures.
(c) Danse Macabre.
(d) Oakdale Cemetery.
5. What does Anita decide to do as Richard takes her home after Jean-Claude gives her the third mark?
(a) Leave town.
(b) Kill Jean-Claude herself.
(c) Become Jean-Claude's human servant.
(d) Give Jean-Claude up to Mr. Oliver.
6. How does Anita feel about not knowing the location of Jean-Claude's daytime resting place?
7. What does Anita do on her way downstairs to see Jean-Claude that Irving assures her is not necessary?
(a) Calls out of work.
(b) Draws her gun.
(c) Phones Dolph with her location.
(d) Insists Larry remain upstairs.
8. What does Jean-Claude try to do in Anita's dream in Chapter 27?
(a) Warn her.
(b) Seduce her.
(c) Jean-Claude does not appear in Anita's dream.
(d) Kill her.
9. In Chapter 46, what does Jean-Claude explain will take place inside the ring?
(a) Mr. Oliver will assume Jean-Claude's title as Master of the City.
(b) A giant cobra will eat its trainer.
(c) A fight to the death between Jean-Claude and Mr. Oliver will occur.
(d) People will be turned into vampires.
10. Who has Larry pinned to the floor when Anita returns to him in Chapter 36?
11. Who is waiting for Anita in her apartment in Chapter 38?
(c) Mr. Oliver and Karl Inger.
(d) Melanie and three men.
12. Where does Irving say that Jean-Claude wants to meet Anita when he calls in Chapter 33?
(a) Guilty Pleasures.
(b) The Circus of the Damned.
(c) Anita's apartment.
(d) Danse Macabre.
13. Who leaves with Anita and Larry after the meeting with Jean-Claude?
14. Why does Jean-Claude bleed profusely from his side?
(a) He has paid the price of losing his human servant.
(b) Anita stakes him.
(c) Mr. Oliver stabs him.
(d) Karl Inger shoots him.
15. Who does Anita ask to take her to see the Master of the City alone?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anita ask Irving to do before revealing that Alejandro is the Master of the City?
2. In Chapter 34, when do Anita and Larry arrive for the meeting with Jean-Claude?
3. What does Anita do when she takes the hammer and stake from Mr. Oliver?
4. Why is Anita angry at Richard in Chapter 42?
5. What does Jean-Claude believe Alejandro has done to Anita?
This section contains 553 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)