|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anita do on her way downstairs to see Jean-Claude that Irving assures her is not necessary?
(a) Draws her gun.
(b) Insists Larry remain upstairs.
(c) Phones Dolph with her location.
(d) Calls out of work.
2. When Mr. Oliver makes Anita feel warm and comfortable, how does she react?
(a) By becoming suspicious.
(b) By yielding to the feelings.
(c) By shooting him.
(d) By laughing at him.
3. In Chapter 34, who answers the door and leads Anita and Larry downstairs to Jean-Claude?
4. How long has Inger been Mr. Oliver's human servant?
(a) 700 years.
(b) One million years.
(c) 30 years.
(d) 5000 years.
5. At first, what is Anita able to tell about Mr. Oliver's age?
(a) He is over 100 years old.
(b) He is older than anything or anyone she ever imagined.
(c) He is a newborn.
(d) He is at least 500 years old.
6. Who shapeshifts into the water?
7. Who is fondling Larry when Anita returned to him in Chapter 36?
8. Who does the murderous vampires' descriptions match?
(a) Jean-Claude and Yasmeen.
(b) No one Anita has ever met before.
(c) Mr. Oliver and Alejandro.
(d) Richard and Irving.
9. Who is waiting for Anita in her apartment in Chapter 38?
(c) Mr. Oliver and Karl Inger.
(d) Melanie and three men.
10. What does Larry find leverage in during Anita and Bert's argument in Chapter 32?
(a) Bert's praise.
(b) Anita's many injuries.
(c) The fact that Anita is only 24.
(d) Anita's support.
11. What does Jean-Claude confirm by touching Anita's skin?
(a) That she has been marked.
(b) That she loves him.
(c) That she hates him.
(d) That she has not been marked.
12. Who arrives while Anita is cleaning her wounds at her apartment after escaping from the caves?
13. Why can nothing hurt Melanie?
(a) Because she is immortal.
(b) Melanie can be hurt.
(c) Because she wears armor.
(d) Because she is already dead.
14. Who stands atop a dais in front of a throne during the battle at the Circus of the Damned?
(b) Mr. Oliver.
15. Who gives Anita the fourth mark to make her a human servant?
(d) Mr. Oliver.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Alejandro tear apart during the fight at the Circus of the Damned?
2. What does Anita decide to do as Richard takes her home after Jean-Claude gives her the third mark?
3. Where do Anita, Larry and Edward arrive at the beginning of Chapter 46?
4. Who phones Anita in Chapter 28, requesting a meeting?
5. Who leaves with Anita and Larry after the meeting with Jean-Claude?
This section contains 440 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)