|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Alejandro plan to make Anita pay?
(a) By killing Jean-Claude and taking over the city.
(b) By giving her the third mark.
(c) By killing Anita.
(d) By giving her the first mark.
2. Who joins the group's descent to see Jean-Claude in Chapter 34?
3. What does Anita decide to do as Richard takes her home after Jean-Claude gives her the third mark?
(a) Become Jean-Claude's human servant.
(b) Leave town.
(c) Give Jean-Claude up to Mr. Oliver.
(d) Kill Jean-Claude herself.
4. Who does Anita call after learning the identities of the murderous vampires?
(a) Mr. Oliver.
5. What does Jean-Claude try to do in Anita's dream in Chapter 27?
(a) Kill her.
(b) Seduce her.
(c) Jean-Claude does not appear in Anita's dream.
(d) Warn her.
6. What would Anita rather die than do?
(a) Allow Jean-Claude into her mind.
(b) Receive the fourth mark.
(c) Receive the third mark from Jean-Claude.
(d) Kill Jean-Claude and allow Mr. Oliver to gain control of St. Louis.
7. What is Melanie?
(a) An animator.
(b) A vampire.
(c) A werewolf.
(d) A lamia.
8. Who leaves with Anita and Larry after the meeting with Jean-Claude?
9. What is Jean-Claude's animal to call?
(a) The swan.
(b) The snake.
(c) The leopard.
(d) The wolf.
10. Where are Anita, Larry and Edward directed by one of Jean-Claude's vampires in Chapter 46?
(a) A closet.
(b) The big tent.
(c) Ringside seats.
(d) Jean-Claude's bedrooms.
11. In Chapter 46, what does Jean-Claude explain will take place inside the ring?
(a) A giant cobra will eat its trainer.
(b) A fight to the death between Jean-Claude and Mr. Oliver will occur.
(c) People will be turned into vampires.
(d) Mr. Oliver will assume Jean-Claude's title as Master of the City.
12. Why does Jean-Claude bleed profusely from his side?
(a) Karl Inger shoots him.
(b) He has paid the price of losing his human servant.
(c) Mr. Oliver stabs him.
(d) Anita stakes him.
13. What does Alejandro say will happen once Anita kills Jean-Claude?
(a) He will kill Anita.
(b) He does not ask Anita to kill Jean-Claude.
(c) He will leave her alone.
(d) He and Anita can rule the city together.
14. What does Anita do when she takes the hammer and stake from Mr. Oliver?
(a) Drives the stake into Alejandro's heart.
(b) Drives the stake into her own heart.
(c) Drives the stake into Mr. Oliver's heart.
(d) Drives the stake into Jean-Claude's heart.
15. Where is Anita taken in Chapter 39?
(a) To a cemetery.
(b) To a cave.
(c) To a cabin.
(d) To Circus of the Damned.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jean-Claude believe Alejandro has done to Anita?
2. Who does Anita shoot in the face in Chapter 40?
3. Who does Alejandro tear apart during the fight at the Circus of the Damned?
4. Who is waiting for Anita at her apartment in Chapter 26?
5. What does Mr. Oliver tell Anita he wants to do in Chapter 30?
This section contains 502 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)