|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is waiting for Anita in her apartment in Chapter 38?
(b) Melanie and three men.
(d) Mr. Oliver and Karl Inger.
2. Who does the murderous vampires' descriptions match?
(a) Jean-Claude and Yasmeen.
(b) Mr. Oliver and Alejandro.
(c) Richard and Irving.
(d) No one Anita has ever met before.
3. What has Alejandro offered Melanie for her assistance?
4. Who acts hurt that Anita does not trust him to take her to the meeting in Chapter 29?
(b) Mr. Oliver.
(c) Karl Inger.
5. Who does Anita tell Edward is the Master of the City?
(a) Mr. Oliver.
6. Who stands atop a dais in front of a throne during the battle at the Circus of the Damned?
(a) Mr. Oliver.
7. In Chapter 34, who answers the door and leads Anita and Larry downstairs to Jean-Claude?
8. At first, what is Anita able to tell about Mr. Oliver's age?
(a) He is older than anything or anyone she ever imagined.
(b) He is over 100 years old.
(c) He is a newborn.
(d) He is at least 500 years old.
9. Why is Anita angry at Richard in Chapter 42?
(a) Anita is not angry at Richard.
(b) Because he allowed a lycanthrope to bite her.
(c) Because he is a lycanthrope.
(d) Because he took her to Jean-Claude rather than let her die.
10. What did Jeremy Ruebens claim on the morning news?
(a) That he killed the Master of the City.
(b) That Anita is a vampire.
(c) That he and Humans First saved Anita from the Master of the City.
(d) That Anita has joined Humans First.
11. What does Mr. Oliver command Anita to do?
(a) Kiss Mr. Oliver.
(b) Become Alejandro's human servant.
(c) Stake Jean-Claude.
(d) Agree to marry Richard.
12. In Chapter 31, who does Ronnie remember?
(a) Cal Rupert, the first victim.
(d) The second victim.
13. What does Anita ask Irving to do before revealing that Alejandro is the Master of the City?
(a) Ask Mr. Oliver if it is true.
(b) Clear it with Jean-Claude.
(d) Talk to Alejandro.
14. Why can nothing hurt Melanie?
(a) Because she is already dead.
(b) Because she wears armor.
(c) Melanie can be hurt.
(d) Because she is immortal.
15. After Anita escapes from the cave, who picks her up on the side of the road?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Anita asked to meet in Chapter 28?
2. Who does Anita ask to take her to see the Master of the City alone?
3. Who is fondling Larry when Anita returned to him in Chapter 36?
4. What does Anita decide to do as Richard takes her home after Jean-Claude gives her the third mark?
5. What advice does Anita give Richard as he drops her off at her apartment?
This section contains 485 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)