|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 45, what does Anita learn is the murdering vampires' plan?
(a) To kill all the lycanthropes in the city.
(b) To kill Anita.
(c) To get every vampire in the city to slaughter humans for Halloween.
(d) To make all humans into vampires.
2. Who is fondling Larry when Anita returned to him in Chapter 36?
3. In Chapter 46, what does Jean-Claude explain will take place inside the ring?
(a) People will be turned into vampires.
(b) Mr. Oliver will assume Jean-Claude's title as Master of the City.
(c) A giant cobra will eat its trainer.
(d) A fight to the death between Jean-Claude and Mr. Oliver will occur.
4. Who phones Anita in Chapter 28, requesting a meeting?
(a) Karl Inger.
(d) Mr. Oliver.
5. What has Jean-Claude done that makes Anita claim she would rather have died?
(a) Given her the third mark.
(b) Kissed her.
(c) Fallen in love with her.
(d) Given her the fourth mark.
6. What does Anita ask Irving to do before revealing that Alejandro is the Master of the City?
(a) Talk to Alejandro.
(b) Clear it with Jean-Claude.
(c) Ask Mr. Oliver if it is true.
7. In Chapter 34, who answers the door and leads Anita and Larry downstairs to Jean-Claude?
8. Who pages Anita on Halloween night?
9. Where does Irving say that Jean-Claude wants to meet Anita when he calls in Chapter 33?
(a) Guilty Pleasures.
(b) The Circus of the Damned.
(c) Anita's apartment.
(d) Danse Macabre.
10. Who does the murderous vampires' descriptions match?
(a) No one Anita has ever met before.
(b) Jean-Claude and Yasmeen.
(c) Mr. Oliver and Alejandro.
(d) Richard and Irving.
11. What does Alejandro want Anita to become?
(a) His lover.
(b) A vampire.
(c) His slave.
(d) His human servant.
12. Who does Anita shoot in the face in Chapter 40?
(a) Melanie's significant other.
13. What does Alejandro force on Anita as Edward tries to kill Alejandro?
(a) The third mark.
(b) His body.
(c) Nothing; Edward kills Alejandro before he can even look at Anita.
(d) The second mark.
14. Who interrupts Anita's slumber in Chapter 27?
15. Why is Anita angry at Richard in Chapter 42?
(a) Because he allowed a lycanthrope to bite her.
(b) Anita is not angry at Richard.
(c) Because he took her to Jean-Claude rather than let her die.
(d) Because he is a lycanthrope.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are Anita, Larry and Edward directed by one of Jean-Claude's vampires in Chapter 46?
2. How long has Inger been Mr. Oliver's human servant?
3. What did Jeremy Ruebens claim on the morning news?
4. How does Anita feel about not knowing the location of Jean-Claude's daytime resting place?
5. Why does Jean-Claude prevent Anita from shooting Yasmeen in Chapter 36?
This section contains 506 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)