|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Anita awakes in Chapter 42, where does she find herself?
(a) Mr. Oliver's cabin.
(b) Jean-Claude's bedroom.
(c) The caves.
(d) Her apartment.
2. Who leaves with Anita and Larry after the meeting with Jean-Claude?
3. What does Mr. Oliver command Anita to do?
(a) Stake Jean-Claude.
(b) Kiss Mr. Oliver.
(c) Agree to marry Richard.
(d) Become Alejandro's human servant.
4. Who is Anita asked to meet in Chapter 28?
(a) Mr. Oliver.
5. Why is Anita angry at Richard in Chapter 42?
(a) Because he took her to Jean-Claude rather than let her die.
(b) Because he is a lycanthrope.
(c) Because he allowed a lycanthrope to bite her.
(d) Anita is not angry at Richard.
6. Why can nothing hurt Melanie?
(a) Because she wears armor.
(b) Because she is already dead.
(c) Because she is immortal.
(d) Melanie can be hurt.
7. What advice does Anita give Richard as he drops her off at her apartment?
(a) To never speak to her again.
(b) To leave town.
(c) To get away from Jean-Claude.
(d) To tell Mr. Oliver that Jean-Claude is the Master of the City.
8. How many people were killed by vampires in Larry's hometown?
9. Why does Anita feel pain in her leg in Chapter 41?
(a) She was bitten by the lamia.
(b) She was shot.
(c) She has no idea.
(d) She was bitten by Alejandro.
10. What has Jean-Claude done that makes Anita claim she would rather have died?
(a) Kissed her.
(b) Given her the fourth mark.
(c) Fallen in love with her.
(d) Given her the third mark.
11. Why does Jean-Claude bleed profusely from his side?
(a) Karl Inger shoots him.
(b) Anita stakes him.
(c) Mr. Oliver stabs him.
(d) He has paid the price of losing his human servant.
12. At first, what is Anita able to tell about Mr. Oliver's age?
(a) He is at least 500 years old.
(b) He is older than anything or anyone she ever imagined.
(c) He is a newborn.
(d) He is over 100 years old.
13. Who does the murderous vampires' descriptions match?
(a) Richard and Irving.
(b) Jean-Claude and Yasmeen.
(c) Mr. Oliver and Alejandro.
(d) No one Anita has ever met before.
14. How does Anita feel about not knowing the location of Jean-Claude's daytime resting place?
15. What does Anita threaten to do to save Larry at the Circus of the Damned?
(a) Shoot Jean-Claude in the chest.
(b) Shoot Marguerite in the head.
(c) Stab Marguerite in the arm.
(d) Shoot Yasmeen in the throat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the second victim have in common with the first victim?
2. What do Anita and Bert fight about in Chapter 32?
3. What does Anita decide to do as Richard takes her home after Jean-Claude gives her the third mark?
4. Who does Anita tell Edward is the Master of the City?
5. In Chapter 39, who tells Anita that Mr. Oliver will not be at this meeting?
This section contains 510 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)