|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alejandro want Anita to become?
(a) His human servant.
(b) His lover.
(c) His slave.
(d) A vampire.
2. What does Anita ask Irving to do before revealing that Alejandro is the Master of the City?
(b) Talk to Alejandro.
(c) Ask Mr. Oliver if it is true.
(d) Clear it with Jean-Claude.
3. What does Alejandro say will happen once Anita kills Jean-Claude?
(a) He will leave her alone.
(b) He will kill Anita.
(c) He does not ask Anita to kill Jean-Claude.
(d) He and Anita can rule the city together.
4. What does Anita realize when she feels a strange wind at her back?
(a) Alejandro has given her the second mark.
(b) The police helicopter is landing.
(c) She is going to die.
(d) Jean-Claude has arrived.
5. When Mr. Oliver makes Anita feel warm and comfortable, how does she react?
(a) By shooting him.
(b) By laughing at him.
(c) By becoming suspicious.
(d) By yielding to the feelings.
6. Who does Anita tell Edward is the Master of the City?
(a) Mr. Oliver.
7. How does Anita feel after phoning Mr. Oliver?
(a) She wants to kill Mr. Oliver instead.
(b) She wants to call and warn Jean-Claude.
(c) She is relieved to be rid of Jean-Claude.
(d) She is frightened that Jean-Claude will find out before Mr. Oliver can kill him.
8. What did the second victim have in common with the first victim?
(a) Nothing at all.
(b) She also had a living will.
(c) They were related.
(d) She had also planned to become a vampire.
9. After Anita escapes from the cave, who picks her up on the side of the road?
10. Who joins the group's descent to see Jean-Claude in Chapter 34?
11. What is Melanie?
(a) An animator.
(b) A werewolf.
(c) A vampire.
(d) A lamia.
12. In Chapter 35, what does Anita say two vampires cannot have?
(a) A child.
(c) Feelings for one another.
(d) The same human servant.
13. What wakes Anita from her sleep in Chapter 27?
(a) Someone knocking on her door.
(b) The phone ringing.
(c) Someone breaking into her apartment.
(d) Her pager beeping.
14. Who leaves with Anita and Larry after the meeting with Jean-Claude?
15. Who has changed into a wolf during the stand-off over Larry in Jean-Claude's living room?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Irving say that Jean-Claude wants to meet Anita when he calls in Chapter 33?
2. What does Alejandro force on Anita as Edward tries to kill Alejandro?
3. Where does Anita awake after passing out when she killed Alejandro?
4. What does Anita decide to do as Richard takes her home after Jean-Claude gives her the third mark?
5. Who is fondling Larry when Anita returned to him in Chapter 36?
This section contains 490 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)