|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 45, what does Anita learn is the murdering vampires' plan?
(a) To kill all the lycanthropes in the city.
(b) To get every vampire in the city to slaughter humans for Halloween.
(c) To make all humans into vampires.
(d) To kill Anita.
2. What does Jean-Claude believe Alejandro has done to Anita?
(a) Bitten her.
(b) Given her the first mark.
(c) Given her the third mark.
(d) Began to turn her into a vampire.
3. What do Anita and Bert fight about in Chapter 32?
(a) Anita wants a pay raise.
(b) Raising a zombie using human sacrifice.
(c) Larry making more money than Anita.
(d) Keeping Larry out of harm's way.
4. What does Alejandro want Anita to become?
(a) His human servant.
(b) His slave.
(c) His lover.
(d) A vampire.
5. Where does Irving say that Jean-Claude wants to meet Anita when he calls in Chapter 33?
(a) The Circus of the Damned.
(b) Anita's apartment.
(c) Guilty Pleasures.
(d) Danse Macabre.
6. Why does Jean-Claude prevent Anita from shooting Yasmeen in Chapter 36?
(a) He does not prevent Anita from shooting Yasmeen.
(b) He and Yasmeen have been friends for several centuries.
(c) He is in love with Yasmeen.
(d) He needs Yasmeen to help him fight off Alejandro.
7. In Chapter 39, who tells Anita that Mr. Oliver will not be at this meeting?
8. Why does Jean-Claude bleed profusely from his side?
(a) Anita stakes him.
(b) He has paid the price of losing his human servant.
(c) Karl Inger shoots him.
(d) Mr. Oliver stabs him.
9. How long has Inger been Mr. Oliver's human servant?
(a) 30 years.
(b) One million years.
(c) 5000 years.
(d) 700 years.
10. Why is Alejandro unable to control Anita?
(a) Because she is a necromancer.
(b) Alejandro can control Anita.
(c) Because he promised not to control Anita.
(d) Because she is not his human servant.
11. What has Alejandro offered Melanie for her assistance?
12. What does Anita do on her way downstairs to see Jean-Claude that Irving assures her is not necessary?
(a) Insists Larry remain upstairs.
(b) Draws her gun.
(c) Calls out of work.
(d) Phones Dolph with her location.
13. Where does Anita awake after passing out when she killed Alejandro?
(a) At the hospital.
(b) At Animators, Inc.
(c) At Circus of the Damned.
(d) At her apartment.
14. What would Anita rather die than do?
(a) Receive the fourth mark.
(b) Kill Jean-Claude and allow Mr. Oliver to gain control of St. Louis.
(c) Allow Jean-Claude into her mind.
(d) Receive the third mark from Jean-Claude.
15. Why can nothing hurt Melanie?
(a) Because she wears armor.
(b) Melanie can be hurt.
(c) Because she is already dead.
(d) Because she is immortal.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Anita feel about not knowing the location of Jean-Claude's daytime resting place?
2. What does Alejandro say will happen once Anita kills Jean-Claude?
3. Who has Larry pinned to the floor when Anita returns to him in Chapter 36?
4. In Chapter 34, who answers the door and leads Anita and Larry downstairs to Jean-Claude?
5. Who shapeshifts into the water?
This section contains 501 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)