|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What would Anita rather die than do?
(a) Receive the third mark from Jean-Claude.
(b) Allow Jean-Claude into her mind.
(c) Kill Jean-Claude and allow Mr. Oliver to gain control of St. Louis.
(d) Receive the fourth mark.
2. What did Jeremy Ruebens claim on the morning news?
(a) That Anita is a vampire.
(b) That he and Humans First saved Anita from the Master of the City.
(c) That he killed the Master of the City.
(d) That Anita has joined Humans First.
3. What has Jean-Claude done that makes Anita claim she would rather have died?
(a) Kissed her.
(b) Given her the fourth mark.
(c) Fallen in love with her.
(d) Given her the third mark.
4. Why is Anita angry about Jean-Claude's discovery of what Alejandro has done to her?
(a) She got fired because of him.
(b) She is tired.
(c) She just wants to be out of the whole mess.
(d) She does not get angry.
5. Who is Anita asked to meet in Chapter 28?
(b) Mr. Oliver.
6. After Anita escapes from the cave, who picks her up on the side of the road?
7. In Chapter 34, when do Anita and Larry arrive for the meeting with Jean-Claude?
(a) Just before dawn.
(b) Right at noon.
(c) Just before midnight.
(d) Just after twilight.
8. What has Alejandro offered Melanie for her assistance?
9. In Chapter 34, who answers the door and leads Anita and Larry downstairs to Jean-Claude?
10. What does Jean-Claude confirm by touching Anita's skin?
(a) That she loves him.
(b) That she hates him.
(c) That she has not been marked.
(d) That she has been marked.
11. Where does Irving say that Jean-Claude wants to meet Anita when he calls in Chapter 33?
(a) Guilty Pleasures.
(b) Anita's apartment.
(c) The Circus of the Damned.
(d) Danse Macabre.
12. What does Anita have no choice about doing in Chapter 38?
(a) Revealing the daytime resting place of the Master of the City.
(b) Going to see Mr. Oliver.
(c) Raising a zombie.
(d) Receiving the first mark from Mr. Oliver.
13. Why is Anita angry at Richard in Chapter 42?
(a) Because he is a lycanthrope.
(b) Because he took her to Jean-Claude rather than let her die.
(c) Because he allowed a lycanthrope to bite her.
(d) Anita is not angry at Richard.
14. What does Anita do on her way downstairs to see Jean-Claude that Irving assures her is not necessary?
(a) Insists Larry remain upstairs.
(b) Calls out of work.
(c) Phones Dolph with her location.
(d) Draws her gun.
15. What does Alejandro force on Anita as Edward tries to kill Alejandro?
(a) His body.
(b) The third mark.
(c) The second mark.
(d) Nothing; Edward kills Alejandro before he can even look at Anita.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Larry find leverage in during Anita and Bert's argument in Chapter 32?
2. At first, what is Anita able to tell about Mr. Oliver's age?
3. What does Anita refuse to allow Larry to do at the Circus of the Damned in Chapter 34?
4. Who does Anita ask to take her to see the Master of the City alone?
5. What is Melanie?
This section contains 551 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)