|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anita show Larry in an attempt to dissuade him from becoming a vampire hunter?
(a) Her scars.
(b) Her stake.
(c) Her fangs.
(d) Her gun.
2. Who does Anita dream about in Chapter 11?
3. Who calls Anita to reveal the identity of the vampire victim?
4. Rather than telling the police everything about Alejandro's first attack, who does Anita save the whole story for?
(a) Dolph and Zerbrowski.
5. Why did the morgue stay at the St. Louis City Hospital after the rest of the hospital was evacuated?
(a) The rest of the hospital was never evacuated.
(b) Because it is too expensive to add a morgue to a new hospital.
(c) Because the voices said so.
(d) Because the vampire vault, made from steel, is supposed to keep vampires from escaping.
6. Who agrees with Anita that they are in big trouble at the morgue?
7. What does Anita find in the second victim's chest at the morgue?
(a) A gold chain.
(b) Her gun.
(c) A cell phone.
(d) A silver cross.
8. What does Anita watch from the outside of the ring in Chapter 7?
(a) The giant cobra.
(b) Police making arrests.
(c) Lycanthropes shape shifting.
(d) Jean-Claude's muscles.
9. What happens when the animalistic vampire is shot in the chest?
(a) It screams.
(b) It dies.
(c) It runs away.
(d) It does no damage whatsoever.
10. Who is the second victim Anita's team encounters at the morgue?
(a) A female security guard who has been torn to shreds.
(b) Anita's co-worker.
(c) Zerbrowski's brother.
(d) Dolph's former partner.
11. How does Anita feel about Jean-Claude using her powers to conquer the snake?
12. Why does Anita tell Larry not to stop the car, despite the road being blocked, in Chapter 22?
(a) Because she thinks it will be funny.
(b) Because she wants Alejandro dead.
(c) She tells Larry to stop.
(d) Because Ruebens is playing chicken and will move.
13. What does Anita include in dressing for her meeting with Jean-Claude in Chapter 4?
(a) A taser.
(b) Sexy heels.
(d) Her Browning semi-automatic and silver-plated bullets.
14. Why is Edward in St. Louis?
(a) He has been hired to kill the Master of the City.
(b) He is seeking medical attention.
(c) He wants to visit Anita.
(d) He plans to move to St. Louis.
15. In Chapter 15, who is the only person with silver-plated bullets?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the group that Ruebens and Inger claim that they belong to?
2. What is the nude man's name?
3. What does Alejandro want from Anita?
4. Who wins the fight between Anita and Marguerite?
5. What does Anita tell Larry to do as she draws her gun in Oakglen Cemetery?
This section contains 476 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)