|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 6, what does a man announce as he rushes into the room where Jean-Claude is holding his meeting with Anita?
(a) That Mr. Oliver has arrived to challenge Jean-Claude.
(b) A man never rushes into the room in a panic.
(c) That the police are at the Circus of the Damned.
(d) That the cobra has gone crazy and killed its trainer.
2. Who calls and wakes Anita while she is in the middle of a strange dream?
(a) Irving Griswold.
(b) Willie McCoy.
3. What does Anita hit with the car while she is driving away from Oakglen Cemetery with Larry?
(a) A tree.
(b) Another car.
(d) A female vampire.
4. Who is the only human that knows the identity of the Master of the City?
5. Why does Anita compare this type of animalistic vampire to a PCP addict at the morgue?
(a) Because neither is kind.
(b) Because both are sensitive to the light.
(c) Because both are murderous.
(d) Because neither feel any pain.
6. What happens when the animalistic vampire is shot in the chest?
(a) It does no damage whatsoever.
(b) It screams.
(c) It dies.
(d) It runs away.
7. Who does Anita determine is responsible for the death she investigates in Chapter 2?
(b) Five lycanthropes.
(d) Five vampires.
8. What does Anita try to talk Larry out of becoming while they are at Oakglen Cemetery?
(a) A lawyer.
(b) A doctor.
(c) An animator.
(d) A bounty hunter.
9. What is the name of the group that Ruebens and Inger claim that they belong to?
(a) Humans First.
(b) Humans Against Vampires.
(c) Animators Anonymous.
(d) Lycanthrope Coalition.
10. Why does Ruebens decide to be nice to Anita?
(a) He is never nice to her.
(b) Because she agrees to give him the daytime resting place of the Master of the City.
(c) Because they share a common enemy in the vampires.
(d) Because she is so pretty.
11. What does Mr. Doughal not realize?
(a) That he is dead.
(b) That he wants to kill people.
(c) That Anita is the Executioner.
(d) That his family hates him.
12. What prevents Yasmeen from biting Anita?
(a) Jean-Claude stop Yasmeen.
(b) Richard turns into a werewolf.
(c) Anita's silver cross burns them both.
(d) A man enters the room to announce that the giant cobra has gone crazy.
13. Who thinks that Larry did a good job of raising his third zombie of the night?
14. Who blocks the road first as Anita and Larry jump into her car to leave the cemetery?
(c) A small boy on a bicycle.
(d) Jeremy Ruebens.
15. Who arrives after the snake is decapitated?
(a) The police.
(c) Mr. Oliver.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the police station, who questions everyone after the police have finished their questioning?
2. What does Larry hit with the car?
3. Why does Anita order someone to call the St. Louis City Morgue?
4. Who drives Richard and Stephen home from the police station?
5. At the police station, why does Richard say that Stephen will sleep for at least eight hours?
This section contains 569 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)