|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who first vomits at the site of the second victim at the morgue?
(b) The rookie cop.
2. In Chapter 21, who prepares to put the zombie back in his grave when the lawyers and family are finished with him?
3. Who is obviously jealous of Anita's attraction toward Richard?
4. What prevents Yasmeen from biting Anita?
(a) Jean-Claude stop Yasmeen.
(b) Richard turns into a werewolf.
(c) Anita's silver cross burns them both.
(d) A man enters the room to announce that the giant cobra has gone crazy.
5. Who does Anita meet for a workout?
6. Who meets Anita and takes her to Jean-Claude?
7. Who thinks that Larry did a good job of raising his third zombie of the night?
8. What is the nude man's name?
(a) Karl Inger.
(b) Richard Zeeman.
(d) Irving Griswold.
9. How does Anita feel about inviting Richard to her friend's Halloween party?
10. Who arrives after the snake is decapitated?
(a) The police.
(c) Mr. Oliver.
11. Who takes point position as the group approaches the vampire vault at the morgue?
12. How does Alejandro force Anita to give up her gun in Chapter 23?
(a) By killing Edward.
(b) By breaking her wrist.
(c) Anita never relinquishes her gun.
(d) By grabbing Larry by the throat.
13. What does Alejandro want from Anita?
(a) Money and power.
(b) Her death.
(c) Larry to be his human servant.
(d) The name of the Master of the City.
14. How do vampires traditionally hunt?
(a) At noon.
(c) At twilight.
(d) In groups.
15. Who is the only human that knows the identity of the Master of the City?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who convinces Anita to invite Richard to a friend's Halloween party?
2. What becomes clear just as Anita finishes putting the zombie back in his grave in Chapter 21?
3. Why did the morgue stay at the St. Louis City Hospital after the rest of the hospital was evacuated?
4. Where does Anita go to meet the Master of the City?
5. What is the only difference between the first and second murder scenes?
This section contains 458 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)