|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anita hit with the car while she is driving away from Oakglen Cemetery with Larry?
(a) A tree.
(c) Another car.
(d) A female vampire.
2. Who kills the animalistic vampire by repeatedly shooting it in the head?
3. While being held at knifepoint, what does Anita tell Larry to do?
(b) Leave her.
(c) Call for help.
4. In Chapter 21, who prepares to put the zombie back in his grave when the lawyers and family are finished with him?
5. Who does Anita dream about in Chapter 11?
6. Who thinks that Larry did a good job of raising his third zombie of the night?
7. What does Anita show Larry in an attempt to dissuade him from becoming a vampire hunter?
(a) Her scars.
(b) Her stake.
(c) Her gun.
(d) Her fangs.
8. Who does Anita determine is responsible for the death she investigates in Chapter 2?
(c) Five vampires.
(d) Five lycanthropes.
9. What is the only difference between the first and second murder scenes?
(a) The second victim is a woman.
(b) The second victim has been decapitated.
(c) The second victim was killed by only one vampire.
(d) The second victim is a brunette.
10. What does Anita learn when she returns her page at the end of Chapter 1?
(a) Her mother is dead.
(b) That she needs to go into work early.
(c) That she has a date on Friday.
(d) That a murder has been committed by vampires.
11. Who checks on the object that Larry hits with the car in Chapter 22?
(b) Jeremy Ruebens.
12. Who calls and wakes Anita while she is in the middle of a strange dream?
(a) Irving Griswold.
(d) Willie McCoy.
13. What does Anita do when Ruebens threatens her?
(b) Shoots him.
(c) Flashes her gun.
(d) Punches him.
14. In Chapter 1, what does Ruebens want Anita to tell him?
(a) Who the Master of the City is dating.
(b) How to become a lycanthrope.
(c) The daytime lair of the Master of the City.
(d) How to kill a vampire.
15. What has happened to the steel door of the vampire vault at the morgue?
(a) It has disappeared completely.
(b) It has been completely mangled.
(c) It has been opened.
(d) It has been locked.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wins the fight between Anita and Marguerite?
2. Who speaks to the zombie at the beginning of Chapter 20?
3. Who is the first victim Anita's team encounters at the morgue?
4. Who calls Anita to reveal the identity of the vampire victim?
5. Rather than telling the police everything about Alejandro's first attack, who does Anita save the whole story for?
This section contains 453 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)