|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first victim Anita's team encounters at the morgue?
(a) Zerbrowski's brother.
(b) A female security guard.
(c) Dolph's former partner.
(d) Anita's co-worker.
2. Who checks on the object that Larry hits with the car in Chapter 22?
(c) Jeremy Ruebens.
3. In Chapter 6, what does a man announce as he rushes into the room where Jean-Claude is holding his meeting with Anita?
(a) That the police are at the Circus of the Damned.
(b) A man never rushes into the room in a panic.
(c) That Mr. Oliver has arrived to challenge Jean-Claude.
(d) That the cobra has gone crazy and killed its trainer.
4. Who calls Anita to reveal the identity of the vampire victim?
5. What is the name of the group that Ruebens and Inger claim that they belong to?
(a) Humans First.
(b) Lycanthrope Coalition.
(c) Animators Anonymous.
(d) Humans Against Vampires.
6. Who blocks the road first as Anita and Larry jump into her car to leave the cemetery?
(a) Jeremy Ruebens.
(b) A small boy on a bicycle.
7. Who agrees with Anita that they are in big trouble at the morgue?
8. What does Jean-Claude tell Anita they can do if they combine their powers?
(a) Kill Mr. Oliver.
(b) Convince the police to leave.
(c) Rule the world.
(d) Stop the snake.
9. Why does Bert page Anita while she is at the second murder scene?
(a) To tell her she is late for work.
(b) To ask her on a date.
(c) To tell her she is fired.
(d) To tell her the first victim had a living will.
10. What does Anita do when Ruebens threatens her?
(a) Flashes her gun.
(b) Punches him.
(d) Shoots him.
11. Who convinces Anita to invite Richard to a friend's Halloween party?
12. What does Ronnie tease Anita about in Chapter 13?
(a) Her job as an animator.
(b) Agreeing to two dates with Richard.
(d) Solving crimes.
13. Who does Anita dream about in Chapter 11?
14. What does Alejandro want from Anita?
(a) The name of the Master of the City.
(b) Money and power.
(c) Larry to be his human servant.
(d) Her death.
15. What is the only difference between the first and second murder scenes?
(a) The second victim is a brunette.
(b) The second victim has been decapitated.
(c) The second victim is a woman.
(d) The second victim was killed by only one vampire.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the second victim Anita's team encounters at the morgue?
2. Who takes point position as the group approaches the vampire vault at the morgue?
3. Where does Anita go to meet the Master of the City?
4. While being held at knifepoint, what does Anita tell Larry to do?
5. Who does Anita call in Chapter 3 before going to sleep?
This section contains 482 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)