|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who calls and wakes Anita while she is in the middle of a strange dream?
(a) Irving Griswold.
(c) Willie McCoy.
2. Who meets Anita and takes her to Jean-Claude?
3. At the police station, why does Richard say that Stephen will sleep for at least eight hours?
(a) Because shapeshifting twice in less than two hours takes a great toll on the body.
(b) Because he has been sedated due to his injuries.
(c) Stephen will not sleep for more than six hours.
(d) Because it is his bedtime.
4. What does Anita do when Ruebens threatens her?
(a) Flashes her gun.
(b) Shoots him.
(c) Punches him.
5. In Chapter 22, what is Anita ordered to do when she gets out of the car?
(a) Reveal the name of the Master of the City.
(b) Shoot Larry.
(c) Have Larry get out of the car or get stabbed in the stomach.
(d) Call Jean-Claude.
6. At the police station, who questions everyone after the police have finished their questioning?
(c) Dolph Storr.
7. What does Anita include in dressing for her meeting with Jean-Claude in Chapter 4?
(b) A taser.
(c) Her Browning semi-automatic and silver-plated bullets.
(d) Sexy heels.
8. What becomes clear just as Anita finishes putting the zombie back in his grave in Chapter 21?
(a) That someone is out there in the dark.
(b) That vampires are about to attack.
(c) That Larry plans to kill Anita.
(d) That the magic has been tampered with.
9. Who pages Anita just as she gets ready to go home and sleep?
(d) Sergeant Dolph Storr.
10. Who is the rookie animator?
(a) Richard Zeeman.
(d) Larry Kirkland.
11. Who is obviously jealous of Anita's attraction toward Richard?
12. Who arrives after the snake is decapitated?
(a) The police.
(c) Mr. Oliver.
13. While being held at knifepoint, what does Anita tell Larry to do?
(a) Call for help.
(b) Leave her.
14. Who once worshipped the snake as a god?
(a) The Greeks.
(b) The Amazons.
(c) The Egyptians.
(d) No one.
15. Why is Edward in St. Louis?
(a) He is seeking medical attention.
(b) He has been hired to kill the Master of the City.
(c) He plans to move to St. Louis.
(d) He wants to visit Anita.
Short Answer Questions
1. What suddenly surrounds Anita and Larry in Chapter 23?
2. Why does Anita compare this type of animalistic vampire to a PCP addict at the morgue?
3. Who is at the top of Anita's stairs when she gets home from the police station after fighting the giant cobra at Circus of the Damned?
4. Who blocks the road first as Anita and Larry jump into her car to leave the cemetery?
5. How does Alejandro force Anita to give up her gun in Chapter 23?
This section contains 494 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)