|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who thinks that Larry did a good job of raising his third zombie of the night?
2. What does Anita tell Larry to do as she draws her gun in Oakglen Cemetery?
(a) Get down.
(c) Leave her.
(d) Kill everyone.
3. What does Alejandro want from Anita?
(a) Money and power.
(b) Larry to be his human servant.
(c) The name of the Master of the City.
(d) Her death.
4. How does Alejandro force Anita to give up her gun in Chapter 23?
(a) Anita never relinquishes her gun.
(b) By breaking her wrist.
(c) By killing Edward.
(d) By grabbing Larry by the throat.
5. What happens when Anita is forced to look into Alejandro's eyes?
(a) She laughs at him.
(b) The police arrive.
(c) She is lost.
(d) He bites her.
6. Why does Marguerite burst into a mad frenzy?
(a) She thinks Anita is trying to steal her mistress.
(b) She loves Jean-Claude.
(c) She hates Anita for killing her mother.
(d) She doesn't burst into a mad frenzy.
7. Why is Edward in St. Louis?
(a) He wants to visit Anita.
(b) He is seeking medical attention.
(c) He plans to move to St. Louis.
(d) He has been hired to kill the Master of the City.
8. Who is obviously jealous of Anita's attraction toward Richard?
9. At the police station, why does Richard say that Stephen will sleep for at least eight hours?
(a) Stephen will not sleep for more than six hours.
(b) Because it is his bedtime.
(c) Because he has been sedated due to his injuries.
(d) Because shapeshifting twice in less than two hours takes a great toll on the body.
10. What does Anita do after getting the snake's attention?
(a) Entrance it.
(b) Shoot it in the head.
(c) Laugh at it.
(d) Get killed by it.
11. Who wins the fight between Anita and Marguerite?
(c) No one.
12. Who blocks the road first as Anita and Larry jump into her car to leave the cemetery?
(b) Jeremy Ruebens.
(d) A small boy on a bicycle.
13. Why did the morgue stay at the St. Louis City Hospital after the rest of the hospital was evacuated?
(a) Because it is too expensive to add a morgue to a new hospital.
(b) Because the voices said so.
(c) The rest of the hospital was never evacuated.
(d) Because the vampire vault, made from steel, is supposed to keep vampires from escaping.
14. Who checks on the object that Larry hits with the car in Chapter 22?
(b) Jeremy Ruebens.
15. Why does Ruebens decide to be nice to Anita?
(a) Because she is so pretty.
(b) He is never nice to her.
(c) Because she agrees to give him the daytime resting place of the Master of the City.
(d) Because they share a common enemy in the vampires.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 14, why does Anita tell Bert to call the other member of her team back from going to stake the first victim?
2. Before going to bed, who does Anita leave a message for, claiming she needs to meet?
3. What does Anita try to talk Larry out of becoming while they are at Oakglen Cemetery?
4. What group does the man Ronnie knows by the first victim's name belong to?
5. Who kills the animalistic vampire by repeatedly shooting it in the head?
This section contains 580 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)