|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the second victim Anita's team encounters at the morgue?
(a) Anita's co-worker.
(b) A female security guard who has been torn to shreds.
(c) Dolph's former partner.
(d) Zerbrowski's brother.
2. What does Anita refuse to allow Jean-Claude to do during the fight with the giant cobra at the Circus of the Damned?
(a) Enter her mind.
(b) Injure the cops.
(c) Kill the snake.
(d) Kiss her.
3. Why does Anita find herself in a bind after talking to Edward in Chapter 10?
(a) She cannot betray Jean-Claude or Edward.
(b) She is out of coffee.
(c) She knows Jean-Claude will be angry about her date with Richard.
(d) She has to work but has gotten no sleep.
4. Who is the rookie animator?
(a) Larry Kirkland.
(c) Richard Zeeman.
5. What prevents Yasmeen from biting Anita?
(a) Anita's silver cross burns them both.
(b) A man enters the room to announce that the giant cobra has gone crazy.
(c) Jean-Claude stop Yasmeen.
(d) Richard turns into a werewolf.
6. Who is the only human that knows the identity of the Master of the City?
7. Why is Edward in St. Louis?
(a) He has been hired to kill the Master of the City.
(b) He plans to move to St. Louis.
(c) He wants to visit Anita.
(d) He is seeking medical attention.
8. What does Anita wake to after fighting Alejandro in Chapter 24?
(a) Alejandro has kidnapped her.
(b) She wakes in Jean-Claude's room.
(c) Karl Inger and Jeremy Ruebens smiling at her.
(d) Edward with a gun to her head.
9. Who arrives after the snake is decapitated?
(a) Mr. Oliver.
(d) The police.
10. Why does Anita compare this type of animalistic vampire to a PCP addict at the morgue?
(a) Because neither is kind.
(b) Because both are murderous.
(c) Because neither feel any pain.
(d) Because both are sensitive to the light.
11. Who pages Anita just as she gets ready to go home and sleep?
(a) Sergeant Dolph Storr.
12. Who does Anita call in Chapter 3 before going to sleep?
13. What suddenly surrounds Anita and Larry in Chapter 23?
(c) Humans First.
(d) Humans Against Vampires.
14. What does Anita try to talk Larry out of becoming while they are at Oakglen Cemetery?
(a) A bounty hunter.
(b) A lawyer.
(c) A doctor.
(d) An animator.
15. Who calls and wakes Anita while she is in the middle of a strange dream?
(b) Willie McCoy.
(c) Irving Griswold.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Anita doing when Yasmeen enters the room at the Circus of the Damned in Chapter 6?
2. What group does the man Ronnie knows by the first victim's name belong to?
3. Rather than telling the police everything about Alejandro's first attack, who does Anita save the whole story for?
4. What does Anita include in dressing for her meeting with Jean-Claude in Chapter 4?
5. Why does Yasmeen attack Anita when they first meet?
This section contains 511 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)