|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 14, why does Anita tell Bert to call the other member of her team back from going to stake the first victim?
(a) Because it is too dangerous.
(b) Because she wants to play a joke on her co-worker.
(c) She never does this.
(d) Because she wants to do the job.
2. Why does Bert page Anita while she is at the second murder scene?
(a) To tell her the first victim had a living will.
(b) To tell her she is fired.
(c) To ask her on a date.
(d) To tell her she is late for work.
3. In Chapter 15, who is the only person with silver-plated bullets?
4. What happens while Anita is examining the second victim?
(a) Jean-Claude arrives to check on Anita.
(b) The woman gets up and walks away.
(c) The woman's pallor changes to look as though she is simply asleep, instead of dead.
(d) A vampire attacks Anita and the police.
5. Who is the only human that knows the identity of the Master of the City?
6. Who does Anita meet for a workout?
7. At the police station, who questions everyone after the police have finished their questioning?
(d) Dolph Storr.
8. What does Alejandro want from Anita?
(a) Her death.
(b) The name of the Master of the City.
(c) Larry to be his human servant.
(d) Money and power.
9. Who speaks to the zombie at the beginning of Chapter 20?
(b) The Doughal family.
(d) A prosecutor.
10. Where does Anita go to meet the Master of the City?
(a) The Circus of the Damned.
(b) Guilty Pleasures.
(c) Animators, Inc.
(d) Oakglen Cemetery.
11. Who is at the top of Anita's stairs when she gets home from the police station after fighting the giant cobra at Circus of the Damned?
12. What does Larry hit with the car?
(a) Jeremy Ruebens.
(c) A pole.
(d) A small boy on a bicycle.
13. What suddenly surrounds Anita and Larry in Chapter 23?
(a) Humans First.
(d) Humans Against Vampires.
14. In Chapter 6, what does a man announce as he rushes into the room where Jean-Claude is holding his meeting with Anita?
(a) That the police are at the Circus of the Damned.
(b) A man never rushes into the room in a panic.
(c) That the cobra has gone crazy and killed its trainer.
(d) That Mr. Oliver has arrived to challenge Jean-Claude.
15. What does Jean-Claude tell Anita they can do if they combine their powers?
(a) Kill Mr. Oliver.
(b) Stop the snake.
(c) Rule the world.
(d) Convince the police to leave.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Edward in St. Louis?
2. What group does the man Ronnie knows by the first victim's name belong to?
3. Who pages Anita while she is talking to Richard on the phone in Chapter 13?
4. How does Yasmeen feel about Anita threatening her with a gun?
5. Who is the rookie animator?
This section contains 513 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)