|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Anita feel about inviting Richard to her friend's Halloween party?
2. In Chapter 22, what is Anita ordered to do when she gets out of the car?
(a) Call Jean-Claude.
(b) Reveal the name of the Master of the City.
(c) Have Larry get out of the car or get stabbed in the stomach.
(d) Shoot Larry.
3. Who first vomits at the site of the second victim at the morgue?
(a) The rookie cop.
4. What does Anita try to talk Larry out of becoming while they are at Oakglen Cemetery?
(a) A bounty hunter.
(b) A lawyer.
(c) An animator.
(d) A doctor.
5. Who is the first victim Anita's team encounters at the morgue?
(a) Anita's co-worker.
(b) Zerbrowski's brother.
(c) A female security guard.
(d) Dolph's former partner.
6. What does Anita do after getting the snake's attention?
(a) Get killed by it.
(b) Entrance it.
(c) Shoot it in the head.
(d) Laugh at it.
7. Who hands Anita her black leather jacket after her fight with Yasmeen in Chapter 6?
(b) A nude man on the bed.
8. What is the only difference between the first and second murder scenes?
(a) The second victim was killed by only one vampire.
(b) The second victim is a woman.
(c) The second victim is a brunette.
(d) The second victim has been decapitated.
9. Why does Bert page Anita while she is at the second murder scene?
(a) To ask her on a date.
(b) To tell her she is late for work.
(c) To tell her she is fired.
(d) To tell her the first victim had a living will.
10. Who arrives after the snake is decapitated?
(b) The police.
(d) Mr. Oliver.
11. What does Anita hit with the car while she is driving away from Oakglen Cemetery with Larry?
(a) A female vampire.
(b) Another car.
(c) A tree.
12. How do vampires traditionally hunt?
(a) In groups.
(b) At twilight.
(d) At noon.
13. What does Anita watch from the outside of the ring in Chapter 7?
(a) Lycanthropes shape shifting.
(b) Jean-Claude's muscles.
(c) Police making arrests.
(d) The giant cobra.
14. What has happened to the steel door of the vampire vault at the morgue?
(a) It has been completely mangled.
(b) It has been locked.
(c) It has disappeared completely.
(d) It has been opened.
15. Who kills the animalistic vampire by repeatedly shooting it in the head?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when the animalistic vampire is shot in the chest?
2. Who once worshipped the snake as a god?
3. Why does Yasmeen attack Anita when they first meet?
4. Who feels like the St. Louis City Hospital should have ghosts?
5. Who calls Anita to reveal the identity of the vampire victim?
This section contains 471 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)