|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who speaks to the zombie at the beginning of Chapter 20?
(a) A prosecutor.
(d) The Doughal family.
2. Why does Marguerite burst into a mad frenzy?
(a) She thinks Anita is trying to steal her mistress.
(b) She loves Jean-Claude.
(c) She doesn't burst into a mad frenzy.
(d) She hates Anita for killing her mother.
3. How old is Larry?
(a) 18 years old.
(b) 15 years old.
(c) 27 years old.
(d) 20 years old.
4. Where does Anita go to meet the Master of the City?
(a) The Circus of the Damned.
(b) Animators, Inc.
(c) Guilty Pleasures.
(d) Oakglen Cemetery.
5. What does Anita try to talk Larry out of becoming while they are at Oakglen Cemetery?
(a) An animator.
(b) A lawyer.
(c) A doctor.
(d) A bounty hunter.
6. In Chapter 22, what is Anita ordered to do when she gets out of the car?
(a) Shoot Larry.
(b) Reveal the name of the Master of the City.
(c) Have Larry get out of the car or get stabbed in the stomach.
(d) Call Jean-Claude.
7. In Chapter 14, why does Anita tell Bert to call the other member of her team back from going to stake the first victim?
(a) Because she wants to do the job.
(b) Because she wants to play a joke on her co-worker.
(c) She never does this.
(d) Because it is too dangerous.
8. At the police station, why does Richard say that Stephen will sleep for at least eight hours?
(a) Because shapeshifting twice in less than two hours takes a great toll on the body.
(b) Stephen will not sleep for more than six hours.
(c) Because it is his bedtime.
(d) Because he has been sedated due to his injuries.
9. How does Anita feel about inviting Richard to her friend's Halloween party?
10. What is the main attraction in the big tent?
(a) The largest cobra in the world.
(b) A werewolf jumping through a ring of fire.
(c) The last surviving lamia.
(d) Clowns with fangs.
11. What does Anita do when Ruebens threatens her?
(b) Punches him.
(c) Shoots him.
(d) Flashes her gun.
12. Who thinks that Larry did a good job of raising his third zombie of the night?
13. Why does Anita compare this type of animalistic vampire to a PCP addict at the morgue?
(a) Because both are sensitive to the light.
(b) Because neither is kind.
(c) Because both are murderous.
(d) Because neither feel any pain.
14. Who helps people out of the tent at the end of Chapter 6?
(a) Mr. Oliver.
15. What does Anita tell Larry to do as she draws her gun in Oakglen Cemetery?
(b) Leave her.
(c) Kill everyone.
(d) Get down.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the only human that knows the identity of the Master of the City?
2. What happens when Anita is forced to look into Alejandro's eyes?
3. How does Alejandro force Anita to give up her gun in Chapter 23?
4. What happens when the animalistic vampire is shot in the chest?
5. What becomes clear just as Anita finishes putting the zombie back in his grave in Chapter 21?
This section contains 551 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)