|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first victim Anita's team encounters at the morgue?
(a) Zerbrowski's brother.
(b) A female security guard.
(c) Dolph's former partner.
(d) Anita's co-worker.
2. What group does the man Ronnie knows by the first victim's name belong to?
(a) Humans Against Vampires.
(b) Animators Anonymous.
(c) Lycanthropes Coalition.
(d) Humans First.
3. Who meets Anita and takes her to Jean-Claude?
4. Who calls Anita to reveal the identity of the vampire victim?
5. Who feels like the St. Louis City Hospital should have ghosts?
6. Who first vomits at the site of the second victim at the morgue?
(a) The rookie cop.
7. What does Anita tell Larry to do as she draws her gun in Oakglen Cemetery?
(a) Kill everyone.
(b) Leave her.
(c) Get down.
8. What happens while Anita is examining the second victim?
(a) The woman gets up and walks away.
(b) A vampire attacks Anita and the police.
(c) The woman's pallor changes to look as though she is simply asleep, instead of dead.
(d) Jean-Claude arrives to check on Anita.
9. What does Jean-Claude tell Anita they can do if they combine their powers?
(a) Stop the snake.
(b) Kill Mr. Oliver.
(c) Rule the world.
(d) Convince the police to leave.
10. In Chapter 1, what does Ruebens want Anita to tell him?
(a) The daytime lair of the Master of the City.
(b) How to become a lycanthrope.
(c) How to kill a vampire.
(d) Who the Master of the City is dating.
11. Where is Anita's zombie-raising appointment in Chapter 19?
(a) Circus of the Damned.
(b) Animators, Inc.
(c) A private burial plot.
(d) Oakglen Cemetery.
12. Why does Anita find herself in a bind after talking to Edward in Chapter 10?
(a) She has to work but has gotten no sleep.
(b) She cannot betray Jean-Claude or Edward.
(c) She is out of coffee.
(d) She knows Jean-Claude will be angry about her date with Richard.
13. What does Anita show Larry in an attempt to dissuade him from becoming a vampire hunter?
(a) Her gun.
(b) Her stake.
(c) Her fangs.
(d) Her scars.
14. In Chapter 21, who prepares to put the zombie back in his grave when the lawyers and family are finished with him?
15. In Chapter 14, why does Anita tell Bert to call the other member of her team back from going to stake the first victim?
(a) Because it is too dangerous.
(b) Because she wants to do the job.
(c) Because she wants to play a joke on her co-worker.
(d) She never does this.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anita wake to after fighting Alejandro in Chapter 24?
2. How does Anita feel about Jean-Claude using her powers to conquer the snake?
3. Who takes point position as the group approaches the vampire vault at the morgue?
4. What does Ronnie tease Anita about in Chapter 13?
5. Who once worshipped the snake as a god?
This section contains 505 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)