|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Anita is forced to look into Alejandro's eyes?
(a) She laughs at him.
(b) He bites her.
(c) The police arrive.
(d) She is lost.
2. Why does Anita find herself in a bind after talking to Edward in Chapter 10?
(a) She knows Jean-Claude will be angry about her date with Richard.
(b) She cannot betray Jean-Claude or Edward.
(c) She has to work but has gotten no sleep.
(d) She is out of coffee.
3. What does Larry hit with the car?
(b) A small boy on a bicycle.
(c) A pole.
(d) Jeremy Ruebens.
4. What is the main attraction in the big tent?
(a) A werewolf jumping through a ring of fire.
(b) The largest cobra in the world.
(c) The last surviving lamia.
(d) Clowns with fangs.
5. Why does Bert page Anita while she is at the second murder scene?
(a) To tell her the first victim had a living will.
(b) To ask her on a date.
(c) To tell her she is late for work.
(d) To tell her she is fired.
6. Who meets Anita and takes her to Jean-Claude?
7. Where is Anita's zombie-raising appointment in Chapter 19?
(a) Circus of the Damned.
(b) Oakglen Cemetery.
(c) Animators, Inc.
(d) A private burial plot.
8. Who kills the animalistic vampire by repeatedly shooting it in the head?
9. What is the only difference between the first and second murder scenes?
(a) The second victim is a woman.
(b) The second victim was killed by only one vampire.
(c) The second victim is a brunette.
(d) The second victim has been decapitated.
10. Why does Yasmeen attack Anita when they first meet?
(a) Because she's flirting with Yasmeen's girlfriend.
(b) Because she is a blood-thirsty vampire.
(c) Because they have had past arguments.
(d) For no apparent reason.
11. Who speaks to the zombie at the beginning of Chapter 20?
(a) The Doughal family.
(c) A prosecutor.
12. What becomes clear just as Anita finishes putting the zombie back in his grave in Chapter 21?
(a) That vampires are about to attack.
(b) That someone is out there in the dark.
(c) That the magic has been tampered with.
(d) That Larry plans to kill Anita.
13. Who does Anita dream about in Chapter 11?
14. Where does Anita go to meet the Master of the City?
(a) Guilty Pleasures.
(b) Oakglen Cemetery.
(c) The Circus of the Damned.
(d) Animators, Inc.
15. Rather than telling the police everything about Alejandro's first attack, who does Anita save the whole story for?
(a) Dolph and Zerbrowski.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who drives Richard and Stephen home from the police station?
2. Who blocks the road first as Anita and Larry jump into her car to leave the cemetery?
3. How does Anita feel about Jean-Claude using her powers to conquer the snake?
4. How old is Larry?
5. Who is a monster bounty hunter?
This section contains 474 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)