|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first victim Anita's team encounters at the morgue?
(a) Anita's co-worker.
(b) Zerbrowski's brother.
(c) Dolph's former partner.
(d) A female security guard.
2. What is the only difference between the first and second murder scenes?
(a) The second victim was killed by only one vampire.
(b) The second victim is a brunette.
(c) The second victim has been decapitated.
(d) The second victim is a woman.
3. What does Anita try to talk Larry out of becoming while they are at Oakglen Cemetery?
(a) A bounty hunter.
(b) A doctor.
(c) A lawyer.
(d) An animator.
4. What does Anita do after getting the snake's attention?
(a) Entrance it.
(b) Get killed by it.
(c) Shoot it in the head.
(d) Laugh at it.
5. What group does the man Ronnie knows by the first victim's name belong to?
(a) Animators Anonymous.
(b) Humans First.
(c) Humans Against Vampires.
(d) Lycanthropes Coalition.
6. Who blocks the road first as Anita and Larry jump into her car to leave the cemetery?
(c) A small boy on a bicycle.
(d) Jeremy Ruebens.
7. Who meets Anita and takes her to Jean-Claude?
8. What happens when the animalistic vampire is shot in the chest?
(a) It screams.
(b) It does no damage whatsoever.
(c) It runs away.
(d) It dies.
9. Who first vomits at the site of the second victim at the morgue?
(b) The rookie cop.
10. Who thinks that Larry did a good job of raising his third zombie of the night?
11. Who helps people out of the tent at the end of Chapter 6?
(b) Mr. Oliver.
12. What is the name of the zombie that is raised in Chapter 19?
(a) Andrew Doughal.
(b) Larry Kirkland.
(c) Anita Blake.
(d) Richard Zeeman.
13. Why is Edward in St. Louis?
(a) He is seeking medical attention.
(b) He wants to visit Anita.
(c) He plans to move to St. Louis.
(d) He has been hired to kill the Master of the City.
14. What does Larry hit with the car?
(a) A pole.
(b) Jeremy Ruebens.
(d) A small boy on a bicycle.
15. Why does Anita order someone to call the St. Louis City Morgue?
(a) To find out who the second victim is.
(b) To tell them to stake the first victim.
(c) To ask who is working.
(d) To make sure the first victim's body is locked in the vampire vault.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens while Anita is examining the second victim?
2. In Chapter 1, what does Ruebens want Anita to tell him?
3. Who does Anita call in Chapter 3 before going to sleep?
4. Why does Bert page Anita while she is at the second murder scene?
5. What happens when Anita is forced to look into Alejandro's eyes?
This section contains 530 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)