|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wins the fight between Anita and Marguerite?
(a) No one.
2. Who kills the animalistic vampire by repeatedly shooting it in the head?
3. What prevents Yasmeen from biting Anita?
(a) Jean-Claude stop Yasmeen.
(b) Richard turns into a werewolf.
(c) Anita's silver cross burns them both.
(d) A man enters the room to announce that the giant cobra has gone crazy.
4. Who is the first victim Anita's team encounters at the morgue?
(a) A female security guard.
(b) Anita's co-worker.
(c) Dolph's former partner.
(d) Zerbrowski's brother.
5. What is the name of the zombie that is raised in Chapter 19?
(a) Larry Kirkland.
(b) Anita Blake.
(c) Richard Zeeman.
(d) Andrew Doughal.
6. What becomes clear just as Anita finishes putting the zombie back in his grave in Chapter 21?
(a) That Larry plans to kill Anita.
(b) That someone is out there in the dark.
(c) That the magic has been tampered with.
(d) That vampires are about to attack.
7. Who is the only human that knows the identity of the Master of the City?
8. Who does Anita determine is responsible for the death she investigates in Chapter 2?
(b) Five lycanthropes.
(c) Five vampires.
9. Who does Anita meet for a workout?
10. What does Anita tell Larry to do as she draws her gun in Oakglen Cemetery?
(a) Leave her.
(b) Kill everyone.
(d) Get down.
11. Who calls and wakes Anita while she is in the middle of a strange dream?
(a) Irving Griswold.
(b) Willie McCoy.
12. What does Alejandro want from Anita?
(a) Larry to be his human servant.
(b) The name of the Master of the City.
(c) Her death.
(d) Money and power.
13. What is the nude man's name?
(a) Irving Griswold.
(c) Karl Inger.
(d) Richard Zeeman.
14. What does Richard convince Anita to do?
(a) Date Jean-Claude.
(b) Become Jean-Claude's human servant.
(c) Go on a date with him.
(d) Leave town.
15. How does Alejandro force Anita to give up her gun in Chapter 23?
(a) By grabbing Larry by the throat.
(b) Anita never relinquishes her gun.
(c) By killing Edward.
(d) By breaking her wrist.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 6, what does a man announce as he rushes into the room where Jean-Claude is holding his meeting with Anita?
2. What does Anita include in dressing for her meeting with Jean-Claude in Chapter 4?
3. What suddenly surrounds Anita and Larry in Chapter 23?
4. Who is a monster bounty hunter?
5. How does Anita feel about Jean-Claude using her powers to conquer the snake?
This section contains 454 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)