|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when the animalistic vampire is shot in the chest?
(a) It dies.
(b) It does no damage whatsoever.
(c) It screams.
(d) It runs away.
2. While being held at knifepoint, what does Anita tell Larry to do?
(a) Leave her.
(c) Call for help.
3. What does Anita find in the second victim's chest at the morgue?
(a) A cell phone.
(b) A silver cross.
(c) A gold chain.
(d) Her gun.
4. Who does Anita dream about in Chapter 11?
5. What does Mr. Doughal not realize?
(a) That he wants to kill people.
(b) That Anita is the Executioner.
(c) That he is dead.
(d) That his family hates him.
6. How do vampires traditionally hunt?
(a) At twilight.
(b) In groups.
(c) At noon.
7. What does Anita tell Larry to do as she draws her gun in Oakglen Cemetery?
(a) Get down.
(b) Kill everyone.
(d) Leave her.
8. Who speaks to the zombie at the beginning of Chapter 20?
(c) A prosecutor.
(d) The Doughal family.
9. What does Anita show Larry in an attempt to dissuade him from becoming a vampire hunter?
(a) Her stake.
(b) Her scars.
(c) Her gun.
(d) Her fangs.
10. What is the name of the group that Ruebens and Inger claim that they belong to?
(a) Humans Against Vampires.
(b) Animators Anonymous.
(c) Humans First.
(d) Lycanthrope Coalition.
11. Why does Ruebens decide to be nice to Anita?
(a) Because they share a common enemy in the vampires.
(b) Because she agrees to give him the daytime resting place of the Master of the City.
(c) Because she is so pretty.
(d) He is never nice to her.
12. Why does Bert page Anita while she is at the second murder scene?
(a) To tell her the first victim had a living will.
(b) To tell her she is late for work.
(c) To tell her she is fired.
(d) To ask her on a date.
13. Who first vomits at the site of the second victim at the morgue?
(c) The rookie cop.
14. Who does Anita call in Chapter 3 before going to sleep?
15. Why is Edward in St. Louis?
(a) He plans to move to St. Louis.
(b) He has been hired to kill the Master of the City.
(c) He wants to visit Anita.
(d) He is seeking medical attention.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Anita find herself in a bind after talking to Edward in Chapter 10?
2. Who convinces Anita to invite Richard to a friend's Halloween party?
3. Who wins the fight between Anita and Marguerite?
4. Why does Anita tell Larry not to stop the car, despite the road being blocked, in Chapter 22?
5. What is the only difference between the first and second murder scenes?
This section contains 511 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)