Short Answer Key
1. Where does Anita Blake meet Jeremy Ruebens and Karl Inger in the beginning of Chapter 1?
2. What is the name of the group that Ruebens and Inger claim that they belong to?
3. In Chapter 1, what does Ruebens want Anita to tell him?
The daytime lair of the Master of the City.
4. What does Anita do when Ruebens threatens her?
Flashes her gun.
5. Who pages Anita just as she gets ready to go home and sleep?
Sergeant Dolph Storr.
6. What does Anita learn when she returns her page at the end of Chapter 1?
That a murder has been committed by vampires.
7. Who does Anita determine is responsible for the death she investigates in Chapter 2?
8. How do vampires traditionally hunt?
9. Who does Anita call in Chapter 3 before going...
This section contains 2,702 words|
(approx. 10 pages at 300 words per page)