|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 45-49.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who blocks the road first as Anita and Larry jump into her car to leave the cemetery?
(c) Jeremy Ruebens.
(d) A small boy on a bicycle.
2. Where are Anita, Larry and Edward directed by one of Jean-Claude's vampires in Chapter 46?
(a) A closet.
(b) Jean-Claude's bedrooms.
(c) Ringside seats.
(d) The big tent.
3. What does Larry find leverage in during Anita and Bert's argument in Chapter 32?
(a) Anita's support.
(b) Anita's many injuries.
(c) The fact that Anita is only 24.
(d) Bert's praise.
4. Who acts hurt that Anita does not trust him to take her to the meeting in Chapter 29?
(a) Mr. Oliver.
(c) Karl Inger.
5. At the police station, why does Richard say that Stephen will sleep for at least eight hours?
(a) Because shapeshifting twice in less than two hours takes a great toll on the body.
(b) Because it is his bedtime.
(c) Stephen will not sleep for more than six hours.
(d) Because he has been sedated due to his injuries.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many people were killed by vampires in Larry's hometown?
2. What does Anita do when Ruebens threatens her?
3. How does Anita feel about inviting Richard to her friend's Halloween party?
4. What does Anita tell Larry to do as she draws her gun in Oakglen Cemetery?
5. When Mr. Oliver makes Anita feel warm and comfortable, how does she react?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)