|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 40-44.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Anita compare this type of animalistic vampire to a PCP addict at the morgue?
(a) Because neither feel any pain.
(b) Because neither is kind.
(c) Because both are sensitive to the light.
(d) Because both are murderous.
2. How old does Anita learn that Mr. Oliver is?
(a) 8000 years old.
(b) A million years old.
(c) 200 years old.
(d) 70 years old.
3. How does Anita escape from the cave?
(a) She kills everyone.
(b) She is rescued.
(c) She does not escape; they release her.
(d) Through a narrow crack that leads outside.
4. Who arrives while Anita is cleaning her wounds at her apartment after escaping from the caves?
5. What advice does Anita give Richard as he drops her off at her apartment?
(a) To tell Mr. Oliver that Jean-Claude is the Master of the City.
(b) To never speak to her again.
(c) To get away from Jean-Claude.
(d) To leave town.
Short Answer Questions
1. Before going to bed, who does Anita leave a message for, claiming she needs to meet?
2. What has happened to the steel door of the vampire vault at the morgue?
3. At the police station, why does Richard say that Stephen will sleep for at least eight hours?
4. Why did the morgue stay at the St. Louis City Hospital after the rest of the hospital was evacuated?
5. Who convinces Anita to invite Richard to a friend's Halloween party?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)