|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 40-44.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who first vomits at the site of the second victim at the morgue?
(d) The rookie cop.
2. Who does Anita call in Chapter 3 before going to sleep?
3. What is the only difference between the first and second murder scenes?
(a) The second victim is a woman.
(b) The second victim was killed by only one vampire.
(c) The second victim is a brunette.
(d) The second victim has been decapitated.
4. What does Anita show Larry in an attempt to dissuade him from becoming a vampire hunter?
(a) Her stake.
(b) Her gun.
(c) Her fangs.
(d) Her scars.
5. What has happened to the steel door of the vampire vault at the morgue?
(a) It has disappeared completely.
(b) It has been locked.
(c) It has been completely mangled.
(d) It has been opened.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who feels like the St. Louis City Hospital should have ghosts?
2. Who has changed into a wolf during the stand-off over Larry in Jean-Claude's living room?
3. Who calls and wakes Anita while she is in the middle of a strange dream?
4. What does Jean-Claude believe Alejandro has done to Anita?
5. What do Anita and Bert fight about in Chapter 32?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)