|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 40-44.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Anita shoot in the face in Chapter 40?
(a) Melanie's significant other.
2. Who hands Anita her black leather jacket after her fight with Yasmeen in Chapter 6?
(a) A nude man on the bed.
3. What does Anita do on her way downstairs to see Jean-Claude that Irving assures her is not necessary?
(a) Insists Larry remain upstairs.
(b) Draws her gun.
(c) Phones Dolph with her location.
(d) Calls out of work.
4. Who drives Richard and Stephen home from the police station?
5. What does Mr. Oliver tell Anita he wants to do in Chapter 30?
(a) Make her his human servant.
(b) Kill the Master of the City and take St. Louis as his own.
(c) Kill Edward.
(d) Kill all the humans in St. Louis.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 34, who answers the door and leads Anita and Larry downstairs to Jean-Claude?
2. How does Yasmeen feel about Anita threatening her with a gun?
3. What does Anita do after getting the snake's attention?
4. Why can nothing hurt Melanie?
5. What does Anita ask Irving to do before revealing that Alejandro is the Master of the City?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)