|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 34-39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Before going to bed, who does Anita leave a message for, claiming she needs to meet?
(d) Jean-Claude, the Master of the City.
2. Who is at the top of Anita's stairs when she gets home from the police station after fighting the giant cobra at Circus of the Damned?
3. What does Anita make Larry promise while they are at Oakglen Cemetery?
(a) To quit being an animator.
(b) To learn to hunt vampires.
(c) To carry a gun.
(d) Not to work alone.
4. What does Jean-Claude tell Anita they can do if they combine their powers?
(a) Stop the snake.
(b) Rule the world.
(c) Kill Mr. Oliver.
(d) Convince the police to leave.
5. In Chapter 34, when do Anita and Larry arrive for the meeting with Jean-Claude?
(a) Just before dawn.
(b) Just before midnight.
(c) Right at noon.
(d) Just after twilight.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anita refuse to allow Jean-Claude to do during the fight with the giant cobra at the Circus of the Damned?
2. Who takes point position as the group approaches the vampire vault at the morgue?
3. What does Anita learn when she returns her page at the end of Chapter 1?
4. What does Anita find in the second victim's chest at the morgue?
5. Where does Irving say that Jean-Claude wants to meet Anita when he calls in Chapter 33?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)