|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 34-39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who calls Anita to reveal the identity of the vampire victim?
2. Why does Marguerite burst into a mad frenzy?
(a) She thinks Anita is trying to steal her mistress.
(b) She doesn't burst into a mad frenzy.
(c) She loves Jean-Claude.
(d) She hates Anita for killing her mother.
3. What is the only difference between the first and second murder scenes?
(a) The second victim is a brunette.
(b) The second victim was killed by only one vampire.
(c) The second victim has been decapitated.
(d) The second victim is a woman.
4. Why is Edward in St. Louis?
(a) He is seeking medical attention.
(b) He plans to move to St. Louis.
(c) He has been hired to kill the Master of the City.
(d) He wants to visit Anita.
5. What does Richard convince Anita to do?
(a) Become Jean-Claude's human servant.
(b) Leave town.
(c) Date Jean-Claude.
(d) Go on a date with him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wins the fight between Anita and Marguerite?
2. What is the nude man's name?
3. Why does Anita find herself in a bind after talking to Edward in Chapter 10?
4. What does Anita threaten to do to save Larry at the Circus of the Damned?
5. What does Jean-Claude believe Alejandro has done to Anita?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)