|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 34-39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is at the top of Anita's stairs when she gets home from the police station after fighting the giant cobra at Circus of the Damned?
2. How long has Inger been Mr. Oliver's human servant?
(a) 5000 years.
(b) 30 years.
(c) One million years.
(d) 700 years.
3. Who leaves with Anita and Larry after the meeting with Jean-Claude?
4. Who is eager to get away from the Circus of the Damned in Chapter 37?
5. In Chapter 21, who prepares to put the zombie back in his grave when the lawyers and family are finished with him?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the only human that knows the identity of the Master of the City?
2. In Chapter 39, who tells Anita that Mr. Oliver will not be at this meeting?
3. What did Jeremy Ruebens claim on the morning news?
4. What does Larry find leverage in during Anita and Bert's argument in Chapter 32?
5. Who wins the fight between Anita and Marguerite?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)