|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 34-39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who drives Richard and Stephen home from the police station?
2. Why does Anita find herself in a bind after talking to Edward in Chapter 10?
(a) She cannot betray Jean-Claude or Edward.
(b) She knows Jean-Claude will be angry about her date with Richard.
(c) She is out of coffee.
(d) She has to work but has gotten no sleep.
3. Rather than telling the police everything about Alejandro's first attack, who does Anita save the whole story for?
(b) Dolph and Zerbrowski.
4. Who is Anita asked to meet in Chapter 28?
(a) Mr. Oliver.
5. Who pages Anita while she is talking to Richard on the phone in Chapter 13?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anita do when Ruebens threatens her?
2. Who wants to make sure that vampirism is no longer legal?
3. At first, what is Anita able to tell about Mr. Oliver's age?
4. What happens when the animalistic vampire is shot in the chest?
5. Who is the only human that knows the identity of the Master of the City?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)