|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did the morgue stay at the St. Louis City Hospital after the rest of the hospital was evacuated?
(a) Because it is too expensive to add a morgue to a new hospital.
(b) Because the vampire vault, made from steel, is supposed to keep vampires from escaping.
(c) Because the voices said so.
(d) The rest of the hospital was never evacuated.
2. What is the main attraction in the big tent?
(a) The last surviving lamia.
(b) Clowns with fangs.
(c) The largest cobra in the world.
(d) A werewolf jumping through a ring of fire.
3. At the police station, why does Richard say that Stephen will sleep for at least eight hours?
(a) Stephen will not sleep for more than six hours.
(b) Because he has been sedated due to his injuries.
(c) Because shapeshifting twice in less than two hours takes a great toll on the body.
(d) Because it is his bedtime.
4. Who convinces Anita to invite Richard to a friend's Halloween party?
5. Why does Yasmeen attack Anita when they first meet?
(a) Because they have had past arguments.
(b) Because she's flirting with Yasmeen's girlfriend.
(c) Because she is a blood-thirsty vampire.
(d) For no apparent reason.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who drives Richard and Stephen home from the police station?
2. How does Anita feel about inviting Richard to her friend's Halloween party?
3. Who wins the fight between Anita and Marguerite?
4. In Chapter 14, why does Anita tell Bert to call the other member of her team back from going to stake the first victim?
5. What is the name of the zombie that is raised in Chapter 19?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)