|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the police station, who questions everyone after the police have finished their questioning?
(b) Dolph Storr.
2. Who is the only human that knows the identity of the Master of the City?
3. Who is the first victim Anita's team encounters at the morgue?
(a) A female security guard.
(b) Zerbrowski's brother.
(c) Dolph's former partner.
(d) Anita's co-worker.
4. Who pages Anita just as she gets ready to go home and sleep?
(a) Sergeant Dolph Storr.
5. What does Anita learn when she returns her page at the end of Chapter 1?
(a) That she has a date on Friday.
(b) Her mother is dead.
(c) That she needs to go into work early.
(d) That a murder has been committed by vampires.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anita do after getting the snake's attention?
2. What is the only difference between the first and second murder scenes?
3. Why did the morgue stay at the St. Louis City Hospital after the rest of the hospital was evacuated?
4. Who once worshipped the snake as a god?
5. What is the main attraction in the big tent?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)