|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the only difference between the first and second murder scenes?
(a) The second victim was killed by only one vampire.
(b) The second victim is a woman.
(c) The second victim has been decapitated.
(d) The second victim is a brunette.
2. Who calls Anita to reveal the identity of the vampire victim?
3. What does Anita find in the second victim's chest at the morgue?
(a) A gold chain.
(b) Her gun.
(c) A silver cross.
(d) A cell phone.
4. Where is Anita's zombie-raising appointment in Chapter 19?
(a) A private burial plot.
(b) Animators, Inc.
(c) Circus of the Damned.
(d) Oakglen Cemetery.
5. How does Anita feel about Jean-Claude using her powers to conquer the snake?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Marguerite burst into a mad frenzy?
2. Who agrees with Anita that they are in big trouble at the morgue?
3. Who does the animalistic vampire attack at the morgue?
4. Who helps people out of the tent at the end of Chapter 6?
5. In Chapter 15, who is the only person with silver-plated bullets?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)