|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Before going to bed, who does Anita leave a message for, claiming she needs to meet?
(b) Jean-Claude, the Master of the City.
2. Who helps people out of the tent at the end of Chapter 6?
(d) Mr. Oliver.
3. In Chapter 6, what does a man announce as he rushes into the room where Jean-Claude is holding his meeting with Anita?
(a) A man never rushes into the room in a panic.
(b) That Mr. Oliver has arrived to challenge Jean-Claude.
(c) That the police are at the Circus of the Damned.
(d) That the cobra has gone crazy and killed its trainer.
4. What is the main attraction in the big tent?
(a) Clowns with fangs.
(b) A werewolf jumping through a ring of fire.
(c) The last surviving lamia.
(d) The largest cobra in the world.
5. Why does Marguerite burst into a mad frenzy?
(a) She loves Jean-Claude.
(b) She thinks Anita is trying to steal her mistress.
(c) She doesn't burst into a mad frenzy.
(d) She hates Anita for killing her mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the group that Ruebens and Inger claim that they belong to?
2. What is the nude man's name?
3. Who is a monster bounty hunter?
4. What does Anita refuse to allow Jean-Claude to do during the fight with the giant cobra at the Circus of the Damned?
5. Why does Yasmeen attack Anita when they first meet?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)