|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has happened to the steel door of the vampire vault at the morgue?
(a) It has disappeared completely.
(b) It has been locked.
(c) It has been completely mangled.
(d) It has been opened.
2. What does Richard convince Anita to do?
(a) Leave town.
(b) Go on a date with him.
(c) Become Jean-Claude's human servant.
(d) Date Jean-Claude.
3. In Chapter 1, what does Ruebens want Anita to tell him?
(a) How to become a lycanthrope.
(b) The daytime lair of the Master of the City.
(c) How to kill a vampire.
(d) Who the Master of the City is dating.
4. In Chapter 14, why does Anita tell Bert to call the other member of her team back from going to stake the first victim?
(a) Because she wants to do the job.
(b) Because it is too dangerous.
(c) Because she wants to play a joke on her co-worker.
(d) She never does this.
5. What happens while Anita is examining the second victim?
(a) Jean-Claude arrives to check on Anita.
(b) A vampire attacks Anita and the police.
(c) The woman gets up and walks away.
(d) The woman's pallor changes to look as though she is simply asleep, instead of dead.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Anita compare this type of animalistic vampire to a PCP addict at the morgue?
2. What does Anita learn when she returns her page at the end of Chapter 1?
3. Who first vomits at the site of the second victim at the morgue?
4. Who convinces Anita to invite Richard to a friend's Halloween party?
5. What is Anita doing when Yasmeen enters the room at the Circus of the Damned in Chapter 6?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)