|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Anita find herself in a bind after talking to Edward in Chapter 10?
(a) She has to work but has gotten no sleep.
(b) She is out of coffee.
(c) She cannot betray Jean-Claude or Edward.
(d) She knows Jean-Claude will be angry about her date with Richard.
2. Who calls and wakes Anita while she is in the middle of a strange dream?
(a) Irving Griswold.
(d) Willie McCoy.
3. Who is the only human that knows the identity of the Master of the City?
4. What does Anita refuse to allow Jean-Claude to do during the fight with the giant cobra at the Circus of the Damned?
(a) Enter her mind.
(b) Kiss her.
(c) Injure the cops.
(d) Kill the snake.
5. How does Yasmeen feel about Anita threatening her with a gun?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Anita call in Chapter 3 before going to sleep?
2. Who is at the top of Anita's stairs when she gets home from the police station after fighting the giant cobra at Circus of the Damned?
3. Who agrees with Anita that they are in big trouble at the morgue?
4. Who takes point position as the group approaches the vampire vault at the morgue?
5. Who pages Anita while she is talking to Richard on the phone in Chapter 13?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)