|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What group does the man Ronnie knows by the first victim's name belong to?
(a) Animators Anonymous.
(b) Lycanthropes Coalition.
(c) Humans Against Vampires.
(d) Humans First.
2. What happens when the animalistic vampire is shot in the chest?
(a) It runs away.
(b) It dies.
(c) It screams.
(d) It does no damage whatsoever.
3. What is the only difference between the first and second murder scenes?
(a) The second victim was killed by only one vampire.
(b) The second victim is a woman.
(c) The second victim is a brunette.
(d) The second victim has been decapitated.
4. Why is Edward in St. Louis?
(a) He wants to visit Anita.
(b) He has been hired to kill the Master of the City.
(c) He is seeking medical attention.
(d) He plans to move to St. Louis.
5. Why does Anita find herself in a bind after talking to Edward in Chapter 10?
(a) She is out of coffee.
(b) She knows Jean-Claude will be angry about her date with Richard.
(c) She has to work but has gotten no sleep.
(d) She cannot betray Jean-Claude or Edward.
Short Answer Questions
1. Before going to bed, who does Anita leave a message for, claiming she needs to meet?
2. At the police station, why does Richard say that Stephen will sleep for at least eight hours?
3. What does Anita do after getting the snake's attention?
4. Who pages Anita while she is talking to Richard on the phone in Chapter 13?
5. Who calls Anita to reveal the identity of the vampire victim?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)