|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Irving say that Jean-Claude wants to meet Anita when he calls in Chapter 33?
(a) Guilty Pleasures.
(b) Anita's apartment.
(c) Danse Macabre.
(d) The Circus of the Damned.
2. How do vampires traditionally hunt?
(a) In groups.
(b) At twilight.
(c) At noon.
3. Who blocks the road first as Anita and Larry jump into her car to leave the cemetery?
(a) Jeremy Ruebens.
(d) A small boy on a bicycle.
4. Who drives Richard and Stephen home from the police station?
5. Who does Anita tell Edward is the Master of the City?
(c) Mr. Oliver.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Anita determine is responsible for the death she investigates in Chapter 2?
2. While being held at knifepoint, what does Anita tell Larry to do?
3. What becomes clear just as Anita finishes putting the zombie back in his grave in Chapter 21?
4. What did Jeremy Ruebens claim on the morning news?
5. Who phones Anita in Chapter 28, requesting a meeting?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)