|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens while Anita is examining the second victim?
(a) Jean-Claude arrives to check on Anita.
(b) The woman's pallor changes to look as though she is simply asleep, instead of dead.
(c) The woman gets up and walks away.
(d) A vampire attacks Anita and the police.
2. What does Larry hit with the car?
(a) A small boy on a bicycle.
(c) A pole.
(d) Jeremy Ruebens.
3. At first, what is Anita able to tell about Mr. Oliver's age?
(a) He is older than anything or anyone she ever imagined.
(b) He is at least 500 years old.
(c) He is over 100 years old.
(d) He is a newborn.
4. What does Anita do when Ruebens threatens her?
(a) Shoots him.
(b) Flashes her gun.
(d) Punches him.
5. Who once worshipped the snake as a god?
(a) No one.
(b) The Greeks.
(c) The Amazons.
(d) The Egyptians.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Anita dream about in Chapter 11?
2. What does Anita find in the second victim's chest at the morgue?
3. What does Anita learn when she returns her page at the end of Chapter 1?
4. Who interrupts Anita's slumber in Chapter 27?
5. What does Anita try to talk Larry out of becoming while they are at Oakglen Cemetery?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)