|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 34-39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the only human that knows the identity of the Master of the City?
2. How does Anita feel about Jean-Claude using her powers to conquer the snake?
3. What does Anita do on her way downstairs to see Jean-Claude that Irving assures her is not necessary?
(a) Insists Larry remain upstairs.
(b) Draws her gun.
(c) Calls out of work.
(d) Phones Dolph with her location.
4. What does Richard convince Anita to do?
(a) Date Jean-Claude.
(b) Become Jean-Claude's human servant.
(c) Leave town.
(d) Go on a date with him.
5. Why does Anita tell Larry not to stop the car, despite the road being blocked, in Chapter 22?
(a) Because she thinks it will be funny.
(b) Because she wants Alejandro dead.
(c) She tells Larry to stop.
(d) Because Ruebens is playing chicken and will move.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anita wake to after fighting Alejandro in Chapter 24?
2. What does Larry hit with the car?
3. What suddenly surrounds Anita and Larry in Chapter 23?
4. Why is Edward in St. Louis?
5. What does Anita refuse to allow Jean-Claude to do during the fight with the giant cobra at the Circus of the Damned?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)