1. Where does Anita Blake meet Jeremy Ruebens and Karl Inger in the beginning of Chapter 1?
(a) Animators, Inc.
(b) Anita's apartment.
(c) Circus of the Damned.
(d) Oakglen Cemetery.
2. What is the name of the group that Ruebens and Inger claim that they belong to?
(a) Humans First.
(b) Humans Against Vampires.
(c) Animators Anonymous.
(d) Lycanthrope Coalition.
3. In Chapter 1, what does Ruebens want Anita to tell him?
(a) How to kill a vampire.
(b) Who the Master of the City is dating.
(c) How to become a lycanthrope.
(d) The daytime lair of the Master of the City.
4. What does Anita do when Ruebens threatens her?
(a) Shoots him.
(c) Flashes her gun.
(d) Punches him.
5. Who pages Anita just as she gets ready to go home and sleep?
(c) Sergeant Dolph Storr.
6. What does Anita learn when she returns her page at the end of Chapter 1?
(a) That she needs to go into work early.
(b) That she has a date on Friday.
(c) Her mother is dead.
(d) That a murder has been committed by vampires.
This section contains 4,459 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)