1. Where does Anita Blake meet Jeremy Ruebens and Karl Inger in the beginning of Chapter 1?
(a) Oakglen Cemetery.
(b) Circus of the Damned.
(c) Anita's apartment.
(d) Animators, Inc.
2. What is the name of the group that Ruebens and Inger claim that they belong to?
(a) Animators Anonymous.
(b) Lycanthrope Coalition.
(c) Humans Against Vampires.
(d) Humans First.
3. In Chapter 1, what does Ruebens want Anita to tell him?
(a) Who the Master of the City is dating.
(b) How to become a lycanthrope.
(c) How to kill a vampire.
(d) The daytime lair of the Master of the City.
4. What does Anita do when Ruebens threatens her?
(b) Flashes her gun.
(c) Punches him.
(d) Shoots him.
5. Who pages Anita just as she gets ready to go home and sleep?
(b) Sergeant Dolph Storr.
6. What does Anita learn when she returns her page at the end of Chapter 1?
(a) Her mother is dead.
(b) That she has a date on Friday.
(c) That she needs to go into work early.
(d) That a murder has been committed by vampires.
This section contains 4,459 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)