|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How has working in the shop changed Annabel?
(a) she has gotten very thin
(b) she no longer looks depressed
(c) she looks haggard and confused
(d) she has gained too much weight
2. What does Kit learn about her late husband and son?
(a) they both loved motorbikes
(b) they had big arguments over Kit
(c) they knew each other and had a relationship
(d) they wrote letters but never met
3. Why is Heather so pleased with the praise she gets for her part in the Easter pageant?
(a) she knows her grandfather was there
(b) she thinks it will spite Simon
(c) she says it is her best Easter ever
(d) she likes being a star
4. What is the question about ownership of Hogan's Outfitters?
(a) whether Sean killed Eddie to get the shop
(b) whether Eddie was about to fire Sean
(c) whether Sean had been made a partner
(d) whether Sean can take control
5. What is Lilly's reaction to Nan?
(a) she thinks Nan will be a perfect daughter-in-law
(b) she thinks Nan will be too expensive for Jack to keep
(c) she likes Nan but senses she is lying
(d) she doesn't like her but finds nothing wrong with her
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nan say about Eve after she is coy about the outing?
2. What happens when Kit invites Paddy Hickey for tea?
3. Where does Benny find envelopes of money Sean had been embezzling?
4. Why is Lilly concerned for Benny?
5. Where do Nan and Simon stay on their second night together?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Heather and Benny do when Benny finds her at the cottage?
2. What does Emily find in Nan's room that indicates her ambition to join high society?
3. How does Sean manipulate an invitation to the Hogan's house for Christmas?
4. On their date at the restaurant, what romantic thing takes place?
5. What is the meeting like at the cafe when Kit and Joseph are there?
6. What is Jacks suggestion to Benny when they can go around together in Dublin?
7. What foils Nan's plans to tell Jack she is pregnant at Eve's cottage?
8. Why does Eve say they have to tell everyone about Jack and Nan?
9. What advice does Dr. Johnson give Annabel when Eddie dies and why does he give it?
10. What happens when Fonzie and Clodagh try to enter the bar at Healy Hotel?
This section contains 706 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)