|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kit learn about her late husband and son?
(a) they both loved motorbikes
(b) they knew each other and had a relationship
(c) they wrote letters but never met
(d) they had big arguments over Kit
2. Who shows up to drive Eve and Heather on their outing?
3. What does Heather complain that she does not have?
(a) good clothes like Nan
(b) a circle of friends
(c) a grandfather
(d) enough money
4. Where does Benny find envelopes of money Sean had been embezzling?
(a) the drawers of the sewing machine
(b) in a cardboard box
(c) under a loose floorboard
(d) in a sock under the counter
5. How do John and Lilly react to Jack's news that he and Nan must marry?
(a) they are indifferent
(b) they are angry
(c) they are confused
(d) they are thrilled
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nan say about Eve after she is coy about the outing?
2. What is ironic about Nan and Simon getting together?
3. Why does Mrs. Healy refuse to allow Fonsie and Clodagh to enter the hotel bar?
4. What are Benny and Heather doing when Heather asks about the boy Benny had been dieting for?
5. Who is coming to Eve's cottage party after first declining the invitation?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)