|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nan say about Eve after she is coy about the outing?
(a) she says likes the way Eve keeps secrets
(b) she says Eve plays too many games
(c) she says Eve never notices anything
(d) she says would hate to have Eve as an enemy
2. What does Mrs. Healy call the way Fonsie is dressed for Holy Communion?
3. Where do Nan and Simon stay on their second night together?
(a) Mrs. Healey's hotel
(b) at Westlands
(c) Eve's cottage
(d) the Dublin Inn
4. Where do Sean and Mrs. Healy go to get married?
5. What happens when Kit invites Paddy Hickey for tea?
(a) Paddy flirts with Kit
(b) Paddy asks if he can bring a lady friend
(c) Paddy refuses to visit a married woman
(d) Paddy talks about Kit's husband
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose death becomes the talk of the town?
2. Where does Benny find envelopes of money Sean had been embezzling?
3. What does Jack do when Benny touches his face?
4. Who is coming to Eve's cottage party after first declining the invitation?
5. What is Benny's reaction when Jack tells her he took Nan to the dance?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)