|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Jack upset when he talks to Benny?
(a) because she won't hold his hand
(b) because he saw her with Aidan
(c) because she still has to go home nights
(d) because he is going away
2. What does Mrs. Healy call the way Fonsie is dressed for Holy Communion?
3. Why does Benny go to work at the shop?
(a) she has an interest in it
(b) she thinks it will help her be close to Eddie
(c) she wants to be close to Sean
(d) she wants to learn about business
4. What does Kit receive after Joseph dies?
(a) insurance money
(b) advice from Fergie
(c) the title to her house
(d) a visit from Paddy
5. Who prevents Kit from coming to Knockglen for Christmas?
(a) the boys in her house
(b) she is ill
(c) Mother Clare
(d) her brother comes to visit
Short Answer Questions
1. Who shows up to drive Eve and Heather on their outing?
2. Who does the doctor tells Annabel not to tell about Eddie Hogan's death?
3. What does Simon want from Eve?
4. Why does Benny wish she could be like Eve and work in Dublin?
5. Where does Benny find envelopes of money Sean had been embezzling?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)