|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Lilly think her son Jack is inviting to lunch?
(a) a new girl from school
(b) some of his male friends
(c) Rosemary or Nan
(d) Benny or Eve
2. Whose death becomes the talk of the town?
(a) Maj. Westward's
3. What is the outcome for Benny after all the tragedy?
(a) she drops out of the circle of friends
(b) she comes to love herself
(c) she becomes bitter
(d) she leaves school and finds a job
4. What happens about Hogan's Outfitters when Benny and Annabel go to see the lawyer?
(a) they decide to hold off on any decisions
(b) they learn that the partnership papers had been signed
(c) they decide to go ahead with the partnership
(d) they find out that the letter was forged
5. What does Simon want from Eve?
(b) help making friends with Jack
(c) information about Nan
(d) to be family again
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Heather so pleased with the praise she gets for her part in the Easter pageant?
2. Who shows up unexpectedly at Kit Hegarty's house?
3. What is Benny's reaction when Jack tells her he took Nan to the dance?
4. What does Nan say about Eve after she is coy about the outing?
5. What is Mother Francis trying to do with the cottage?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)