Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Simon want from Eve?
(a) to be family again
(b) information about Nan
(c) help making friends with Jack
2. Who finds out when Mother Clare is leaving Knockglen?
(d) Mother Francis
3. What does Kit learn about her late husband and son?
(a) they wrote letters but never met
(b) they had big arguments over Kit
(c) they both loved motorbikes
(d) they knew each other and had a relationship
4. Where does Benny find envelopes of money Sean had been embezzling?
(a) in a sock under the counter
(b) in a cardboard box
(c) under a loose floorboard
(d) the drawers of the sewing machine
5. What is troubling Nan when Emily finds her lying in bed?
(a) she is coming down with the flu
(b) she has learned that Simon has no money
(c) she is pregnant
(d) she is tired of Simon
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Nan tell her mother she is going while she is packing her bag?
2. What does Patsy say about how Benny's parents feel about a relationship between Benny and Sean?
3. What does Jack do when Benny touches his face?
4. Why does Nan invite Benny to lunch at the Hibernian?
5. Who shows up to drive Eve and Heather on their outing?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)