Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Simon want from Eve?
(a) to be family again
(b) information about Nan
(c) help making friends with Jack
2. Who finds out when Mother Clare is leaving Knockglen?
(d) Mother Francis
3. What does Kit learn about her late husband and son?
(a) they wrote letters but never met
(b) they had big arguments over Kit
(c) they both loved motorbikes
(d) they knew each other and had a relationship
4. Where does Benny find envelopes of money Sean had been embezzling?
(a) in a sock under the counter
(b) in a cardboard box
(c) under a loose floorboard
(d) the drawers of the sewing machine
5. What is troubling Nan when Emily finds her lying in bed?
(a) she is coming down with the flu
(b) she has learned that Simon has no money
(c) she is pregnant
(d) she is tired of Simon
6. Where does Nan tell her mother she is going while she is packing her bag?
(a) Eve's boardinghouse
(b) Benny's house in Knockglen
(c) to London with Rosemary
(d) at Sheila's house in the country
7. What does Patsy say about how Benny's parents feel about a relationship between Benny and Sean?
(a) they would like it to be forever
(b) they think Benny meets Sean secretly
(c) they are worried about it
(d) they do not care if Benny does not like Sean
8. What does Jack do when Benny touches his face?
(a) pushes her hair back
(b) laughs out loud
(c) kisses her hand
(d) pulls away from her
9. Why does Nan invite Benny to lunch at the Hibernian?
(a) to teach Benny better manners
(b) as an excuse to be there when Simon arrives
(c) to keep her away from Jack Foley
(d) to make rosemary jealous
10. Who shows up to drive Eve and Heather on their outing?
11. Where does Jack invite Nan to go because he thinks Benny is in Knockglen?
(a) the movies again
(b) a night time drive
(c) a birthday jparty
(d) a dance
12. Where does Nan tell Jack she is going?
(a) to America to start fresh
(b) to Paris to learn French
(c) to London to study dress making
(d) to a convent to become a nun
13. Whose death becomes the talk of the town?
(c) Maj. Westward's
14. How has working in the shop changed Annabel?
(a) she has gotten very thin
(b) she looks haggard and confused
(c) she has gained too much weight
(d) she no longer looks depressed
15. What is Mother Francis trying to do with the cottage?
(a) sell it for Eve
(b) tear is down for Eve
(c) improve it for Eve
(d) rent it out for Eve
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jack have to tell Benny?
2. Where do Sean and Mrs. Healy go to get married?
3. What was Mr. Flood's strange ailment before he is cured?
4. Where do Nan and Jack wake up together?
5. What does Heather complain that she does not have?
This section contains 530 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)