|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the question about ownership of Hogan's Outfitters?
(a) whether Eddie was about to fire Sean
(b) whether Sean can take control
(c) whether Sean killed Eddie to get the shop
(d) whether Sean had been made a partner
2. What does Benny find out about why her parents were out the night of the dance?
(a) they got lost on the way to dublin
(b) they were rearranging Hogan's outfitters
(c) they were out walking
(d) they were having tea with Mother Clare
3. Why does Eve not visit Knockglen on the weekends?
(a) she helps Kit with the boys on weekends
(b) she hopes to be asked out on dates on the weekends
(c) she has to study to make up what she missed
(d) she does not want to see Mother Francis
4. Why does Mother Francis tell Kit about Eve's history?
(a) to have something to talk about
(b) to show her bad things happen to good people
(c) to make her feel ashamed
(d) to get her mind off Jack
5. Who calls for permission to come visit Mother Francis?
(a) Kit Hegarty
(b) Peggy Pine
(c) Annabel Hogan
(d) Simon Westward
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mother Francis hope Eve is treated in Dublin?
2. Why does Nan not notify her parents?
3. Who does the doctor tells Annabel not to tell about Eddie Hogan's death?
4. Who does Benny's father send Patsy to bring to the house?
5. What happens when Kit invites Paddy Hickey for tea?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)