|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What comment does Aengus make about Benny's dress?
(a) it's the best dress at the party
(b) she's popping out of it
(c) it's definitely her color
(d) it looks like the prow of a ship
2. What does Benny do when she goes on a walk with Eve?
(a) talks about classes
(b) tells her about her date
(c) talks about leaving home
(d) eats an apple
3. What does Mrs. Healy call the way Fonsie is dressed for Holy Communion?
4. What comment does Eve make about parents who get involved in their children's lives?
(a) it can be good or bad
(b) it is always bed
(c) it is always a good thing
(d) it is something she never had
5. Who is the man who enters the hotel and keeps looking at Nan?
(a) Simon Westward
(c) Sean Walsh
(d) John Foley
Short Answer Questions
1. What exposes Benny's lack of sophistication when asked to join a Dutch party?
2. Why does Dr. John Foley want his son, Jack, to drive him to Knockglen?
3. What is in a letter for Benny that she does not want Nan and Eve to know about?
4. What makes Benny think she still has a chance for a date to the dance?
5. Why does Eve resent the Westward family who are her relatives?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)