|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Eve's estranged grandfather in a wheelchair?
(a) because of polio
(b) because of a fall from a horse
(c) because of a stroke
(d) because of an auto accident
2. What does Heather complain that she does not have?
(a) a grandfather
(b) a circle of friends
(c) enough money
(d) good clothes like Nan
3. What does Benny say is considered a sin in the town?
(a) looking at magazines
(b) being showy
(c) wearing flashy clothes
(d) thinking about boys
4. Who is the crying woman Ann Hayes is trying to comfort?
(a) Mossy Rooney
(b) Kit Hegarty
(c) Peggy Pine
(d) Annabel Hogan
5. Why does Eve say Mrs. Healy doesn't like them now?
(a) because they talk too much
(b) because they shoplift
(c) because they are grown up
(d) because they never buy anything
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Benny's dilemma at the hospital?
2. What does Benny say about Sean to her father?
3. Why does Nan not notify her parents?
4. Who prays to find the money to send Eve to university?
5. Why does Mother Francis tell Kit about Eve's history?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)