|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the male character introduced in this chapter who lives in comparative luxury and loves rugby?
(a) Simon Westward
(b) John Folley
(c) Kerry Folley
(d) Jack Folley
2. How does Benny get Clodagh's dress past her parents?
(a) it has a modesty vest
(b) she doesn't try it on for them
(c) she has Clodagh bring it to her at the bus
(d) she shows them a different dress
3. What does Nan say about Benny's standing up to Sean Walsh?
(a) she says Jack had to help her out
(b) she says enyone could stand up to him
(c) she says it's a first step
(d) she says it was just a game to Benny
4. To whom does Benny turn when she suspects that Sean has been stealing from her father's shop?
(c) Mother Francis
(d) the lawyer
5. What does Eve say she has to do to be able to enroll in the university?
(a) get Mother Francis' approval
(b) ask for some money from someone
(c) get out of the hospital
(d) apply for a scholarship
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Annabel sure that Benny will bring home new friends from Dublin?
2. How badly is Eve hurt?
3. Why does Kit Hegarty think Frank will be all right at the university?
4. Who is the blonde girl Benny meets at the accident site?
5. Why can't Benny accept Eve's invitation to stay overnight with her?
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)