|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Affection-Image Face and Close-Up.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Deleuze claim shows feeling toward a cowards face?
2. What is the third role of the face, according to Deleuze?
3. What is the example used in Bergson's third thesis to demonstrate the point?
(a) Flour, water, and sugar being mixed.
(b) Tea bags in water creating tea.
(c) Hot and cold water mixing.
(d) Sugar dissolving in water.
4. What term is used to describe the use of separate cinematic close-ups from specific places they appear?
5. What is the second pole of the face as described by Deleuze?
Short Answer Questions
1. Bergson says that what element is not light?
2. In addition to movement, a track shot incorporates which of the following?
3. What is the name of the instrument that unites any point in any order?
4. Sternberg used which of the following qualities, according to Deleuze?
5. A reaction of the center to the set is defined as which of the following?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)