|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Affection-Image Face and Close-Up.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Bergson's second thesis looks at cinema as which of the following?
(a) Pathetic illusion.
(b) Moving illusion.
(c) Perfected illusion.
(d) Immobile illusion.
2. What does Deleuze describe as matter with dimensions in space?
(b) Qualitative non-extended images.
3. Modified, restored images are assumed to be which of the following?
4. "Eye of the camera" was coined by who?
(a) Dos Passos.
5. Deleuze first says that a filmmaker should be compared to which type of person?
Short Answer Questions
1. What are mobile sections of duration also known as?
2. What is another term meaning semi-subjective?
3. The view of a participating character is which of the following images?
4. What term does Deleuze describe as relating movement to a changing whole?
5. Movement's first subdivision is into which category?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)