|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Perception-Image.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What country does Deleuze credit with quantitative trends?
(d) Soviet Union.
2. What country does Deleuze credit with dialectic trends?
(b) Soviet Union.
3. Which of the following was part of Bergson's first thesis of movement?
(a) Movement is successful.
(b) Movement is distinct.
(c) Movement is succint.
(d) Movement is a cinematoraphic illusion.
4. What does "cogito" mean?
(a) I say.
(b) I think.
(c) I feel.
(d) I am.
5. What does Deleuze describe as occurring point to point?
(a) Action movement.
(b) Land movement.
(d) Affective movement.
Short Answer Questions
1. What film demonstrates how to extinguish the three varieties of movement?
2. Which of the following is true of a saturated frame?
3. The alternation of light and shadow replace what opposition?
4. In a montage, how often does the camera move?
5. How does Deleuze define philosophy?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)