|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Perception-Image.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Deuzel presents the idea that who or what is the indeterminate center?
(b) The individual.
2. How does Deleuze define philosophy?
(a) Creation of a story.
(b) Creation of film.
(c) Creation of concepts.
(d) Creation of thoughts.
3. What helps montage occur?
(a) Unity of movement.
(b) Fixed camera.
(c) Second level shot.
4. Deleuze describes which country as using more light as movement?
5. The conflict between materialism and which other element is a duality of image and movement?
Short Answer Questions
1. What film demonstrates how to extinguish the three varieties of movement?
2. Eisentstein identified privileged instants with what word?
3. The alternation of light and shadow replace what opposition?
4. Which of the following is true of a saturated frame?
5. What does Deleuze describe as matter with dimensions in space?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)