|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Perception-Image.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What term does Deleuze describe as relating movement to a changing whole?
(b) Unmoving set.
(c) Second level shot.
(d) Spectator frontal view.
2. In a montage, how often does the camera move?
(a) Only in exceptional situtations.
(b) Sometimes, more often than not.
(d) Sometimes, but not often.
3. A montage offers what view?
(a) Spectator frontal.
(b) Spectator left.
(c) Filmmaker behind.
(d) Spectator right.
4. What is said to occur in the gap between action and reaction?
5. Who did Deleuze recognize as the leader of pre-war French?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the first book about film written by Deleuze?
2. Which of the following is a film by Eisenstein?
3. What does Deleuze claim that cinema offers?
4. Which of the following is described as the determination of the whole?
5. Deleuze describes which country as using more light as movement?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)