|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Perception-Image.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is used as an example of holding the shot for use with a fixed space?
2. What was the first book about film written by Deleuze?
(a) Shots 1.
(b) Philosophy 1.
(c) Film 1.
(d) Cinema 1.
3. Bergson says that what element is not light?
4. Bergson referred to the occurrence during the first thesis of movement as which of the following?
(a) perfected illusion.
(b) False movement.
(c) Cinematographic illusion.
(d) Pirvileged instants.
5. The conflict between materialism and which other element is a duality of image and movement?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is a film by Eisenstein?
2. Deleuze describes which country as using more light as movement?
3. The view of someone external to the set is described as which of the following?
4. What does Deleuze say has objective and subjective dimensions?
5. The view of a participating character is which of the following images?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)