|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Montage.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What country does Deleuze credit with intensive trends?
2. What is the third level representative of?
(a) The whole.
(b) The organic schools.
(c) The sub-sets.
(d) The elements.
3. Griffith used a chariot and car race in which film?
(a) La Roue.
(b) The Birds.
(d) The Race.
4. Who said that montage is the whole of the film?
5. Eisentstein identified privileged instants with what word?
Short Answer Questions
1. Bergson referred to the occurrence during the first thesis of movement as which of the following?
2. What shows the change from one view to another?
3. Who discovered composition of movement as images with organic unity?
4. Which of the following was part of Bergson's first thesis of movement?
5. Which is true of a rarefied frame?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)