|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Montage.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the second element of Bergson's second thesis?
2. What is the second element of Bergson's third thesis?
3. What helps montage occur?
(a) Fixed camera.
(c) Second level shot.
(d) Unity of movement.
4. A montage offers what view?
(a) Filmmaker behind.
(b) Spectator frontal.
(c) Spectator left.
(d) Spectator right.
5. What does out-of-field refer to?
(c) Beyond the frame.
(d) Geometrical frame.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Deleuze credit as the leader of Soviet schools?
2. What is the third level representative of?
3. What are instantaneous images also known as?
4. Which of these terms describes a geometrical frame?
5. Which of the following is a film by Eisenstein?
This section contains 142 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)