|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Montage.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which term is defined as a frame set with many elements?
2. Griffith used a chariot and car race in which film?
(a) The Birds.
(b) The Race.
(d) La Roue.
3. How does Deleuze define philosophy?
(a) Creation of a story.
(b) Creation of concepts.
(c) Creation of film.
(d) Creation of thoughts.
4. What is the second element of Bergson's third thesis?
5. Deleuze describes which country as using more light as movement?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is a film by Eisenstein?
2. Who is used as an example of holding the shot for use with a fixed space?
3. Bergson referred to the occurrence during the first thesis of movement as which of the following?
4. What is the first element of Bergson's third thesis?
5. In addition to movement, a track shot incorporates which of the following?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)