|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Montage.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which type of frame occurs when an image passes to the equilibrium?
(a) Rarefied frame.
(b) Demonstrational frame.
(c) Spatial frame.
(d) Saturated frame.
2. Frame dovetail to demonstrate what kind of changes?
(a) Frontal changes.
(b) Qualitative changes.
(c) Cutting changes.
(d) Quantitative changes.
3. What does Deleuze claim that cinema offers?
(a) False movement.
(b) Pathetic movement.
(c) Successful movement.
(d) Perfected movement.
4. What country does Deleuze credit with quantitative trends?
(a) Soviet Union.
5. What shows the change from one view to another?
(a) First level shot.
(b) Exceptional shots.
(c) Second level shot.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Deleuze credit as the leader of Soviet schools?
2. Which of the following was a film by Gance?
3. In addition to movement, a track shot incorporates which of the following?
4. What are mobile sections of duration also known as?
5. Which adjective best describes a montage set?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)