|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Affection-Image Qualities, Powers, Any-Space-Whatevers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In second level shots, what is movement determined by?
(b) Fixed cameras.
(d) Exceptional situations.
2. What is the second quality Deleuze attributes to Sternberg?
3. Which of these terms describes a geometrical frame?
4. Which of the following is true of a saturated frame?
(a) It tends to create clear images.
(b) It tends to make images blur.
(c) It passes an image to the equilibrium.
(d) It offers a spectator frontal view.
5. What is the third role of the face, according to Deleuze?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does out-of-field refer to?
2. What does Deleuze say can be achieved by a series of continuity shots?
3. A reaction of the center to the set is defined as which of the following?
4. What helps montage occur?
5. Sternberg used which of the following qualities, according to Deleuze?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)