|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Affection-Image Qualities, Powers, Any-Space-Whatevers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sequence shots and long-duration shots show unity of which of the following?
(d) Second level shots.
2. What is the third level representative of?
(a) The elements.
(b) The organic schools.
(c) The whole.
(d) The sub-sets.
3. French filmmakers use machines to bring animate things together with which other type of things?
4. When Joan is on trial in "The Trial of Joan of Arc" what kind of shots are used?
(a) Medium shots.
(b) Reverse shots.
(c) Long shots.
(d) Expressionist shots.
5. What does Deleuze say regularly transitions back and forth?
(a) Ideas and perception.
(b) Perception and dimension.
(c) Matter and dimension.
(d) Ideas and matter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What term does Deleuze describe as relating movement to a changing whole?
2. Which type of frame occurs when an image passes to the equilibrium?
3. A complex entity can be which of the following?
4. What film demonstrates how to extinguish the three varieties of movement?
5. In second level shots, what is movement determined by?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)