|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Affection-Image Qualities, Powers, Any-Space-Whatevers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the third role of the face, according to Deleuze?
2. Who does Deleuze credit as using the fourth law of dialect to affirm matter?
3. Which of the following was a film by Gance?
(b) La Roue.
(d) The Birds.
4. Sequence shots and long-duration shots show unity of which of the following?
(d) Second level shots.
5. Sternberg used which of the following qualities, according to Deleuze?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do only affection-images refer to?
2. What does lyrical abstraction define?
3. What is the first pole of the face as Deleuze describes it?
4. What is the second pole of the face as described by Deleuze?
5. Movement's second subdivision is into which category?
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)