|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Affection-Image Qualities, Powers, Any-Space-Whatevers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Deleuze says that image is movement in the same way that matter is which of the following?
2. What does out-of-field refer to?
(a) Beyond the frame.
(c) Geometrical frame.
3. What is the first pole of the face as Deleuze describes it?
4. The construction of any-space-whatevers allow what to be used, according to Deleuze?
(b) Organic school.
(d) Medium shots.
5. Which adjective best describes a montage set?
Short Answer Questions
1. In addition to movement, a track shot incorporates which of the following?
2. What is Eisenstein's close-up style?
3. An example of a second level shot is which movie, given as an example by Deleuze?
4. Who does Deleuze credit as using the fourth law of dialect to affirm matter?
5. What film demonstrates how to extinguish the three varieties of movement?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)