|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Action-Image, The Large Form.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The example of emotion as an object using the glove appears in which film?
(a) Gone with the Wind.
(b) On the Waterfront.
2. What do only affection-images refer to?
3. What is Eisenstein's close-up style?
4. What is the name of the film with the lion that Deleuze describes?
(a) The Cubs.
(b) The Cave.
(c) The Circus.
(d) The Zoo.
5. What term is used to describe the use of separate cinematic close-ups from specific places they appear?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the second pole of action-image?
2. Gance's film that is used as an example by Deleuze includes an example of which type of movement?
3. Deleuze claims that Sternberg's effects are most similar to which of the following?
4. What is the second quality Deleuze attributes to Sternberg?
5. Deleuze describes which country as using more light as movement?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)