|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Action-Image, The Large Form.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first pole of action-image?
2. What country does Deleuze credit with intensive trends?
3. What is the third level representative of?
(a) The organic schools.
(b) The elements.
(c) The whole.
(d) The sub-sets.
4. What country does Deleuze credit with organic schools?
5. The alternation of light and shadow replace what opposition?
(a) Intensive trends.
(b) Dialectic trends.
(c) Quantitative trends.
(d) Organic trends.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Deleuze attribute the term "firstness" to?
2. Griffith used a chariot and car race in which film?
3. Which of the following is described as the determination of the whole?
4. Who does Deleuze credit as using the fourth law of dialect to affirm matter?
5. Who does Deleuze claim shows feeling toward a cowards face?
This section contains 146 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)