|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Action-Image, The Large Form.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first pole of the face as Deleuze describes it?
2. In what film does Griffith's martyred girl appear?
(a) Useless Hopes.
(b) Shattered Dreams.
(c) Broken Blossoms.
(d) Social Sorrows.
3. Griffith used a chariot and car race in which film?
(a) The Birds.
(c) The Race.
(d) La Roue.
4. Which of the following is a film by Eisenstein?
5. French filmmakers use machines to bring animate things together with which other type of things?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which term describes an environment or setting?
2. Which of the following is described as the determination of the whole?
3. What is the name of the film with the lion that Deleuze describes?
4. Who does Deleuze claim shows feeling toward a cowards face?
5. What is the first pole of action-image?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)