|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Action-Image, The Large Form.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Deleuze claim shows feeling toward a cowards face?
2. What is Eisenstein's close-up style?
3. What is the third level representative of?
(a) The elements.
(b) The whole.
(c) The organic schools.
(d) The sub-sets.
4. Deleuze claims that in order for behavior to strengthen a sensory-motor link, it must be which of the following?
5. French filmmakers use machines to bring animate things together with which other type of things?
Short Answer Questions
1. What country does Deleuze credit with dialectic trends?
2. Who said that montage is the whole of the film?
3. Who does Deleuze credit as the leader of Soviet schools?
4. Deleuze believes that realism of a film should be inferred from which of the following?
5. What is the second pole of action-image?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)