1. How many inhabitants did Rome have in the First Century, B.C.?
Over a million.
2. Which of the following was cited as a reason for the difficulty Rome had in managing its vast holdings?
High communication costs.
3. What was absent from Rome that caused further troubles in managing their holdings?
Public infrastructure, police forces, and banking services.
4. How was the Roman Constitution developed?
In layers over time.
5. Who elected the Consuls in the Roman government?
6. What was the length of the term for the Consuls?
This section contains 4,467 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)