|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, Philosophical Investigations, Thoughts on the Nature of Things, 46-44 B.C., Chapter 13, Why, This Is Violence!, Plots and Conspiracies, January—March 44 B.C..
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is another way to describe the social class of the Patricians?
(a) The lower and middle class combined.
(b) Middle class.
(c) Lower class.
2. Which help did Caesar ask Cicero for in Chapter 10?
(a) To develop better laws.
(b) To lead the military.
(c) To be a propaganda agent.
(d) To raise money.
3. How did Clodius' supporters distract Cicero at Milo's trial?
(a) With signs.
(b) By laughing.
(c) With an uproar.
(d) By asking a lot of questions.
4. Who talked Cicero into exposing Clodius' false alibi at the festival?
(a) No one.
5. What did Cicero spend his time doing when he first returned from exile?
(a) Putting his finances back together.
(b) Writing speeches for other candidates.
(c) Teaching people about the Constitution.
(d) Writing laws.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did the conspiracies against Caesar begin?
2. Which of Cicero's books were written in dialogue form?
3. According to the Roman government, when could dictators be appointed?
4. Which of the following was established to represent the Plebs?
5. Who did Cicero represent in the case against Verres?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)