|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, Pacifying Caesar, The Last Gasps of Republican Rome, 48-45 B.C..
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many years were there between when Cicero's daughter was married and the actual wedding?
2. Which one of the following was not included in the list of things that Cicero focused on during the years after his exile?
(a) His private life.
3. Where was Cicero before meeting with Caesar in Chapter 11?
4. When was Crassus killed in battle?
(a) 52 B.C.
(b) 55 B.C.
(c) 53 B.C.
(d) 54 B.C.
5. At the end of 52 B.C., what depended on the alliance between Caesar and Pompey?
(a) Political stability.
(b) Trade with other cities.
(c) Economic regulations.
(d) A pending war.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what extent had Rome changed when Cicero returned in Chapter 11?
2. What age was Cicero when he became Praetor in Chapter 4?
3. Where was Pompey killed?
4. Following Clodius' death, what was Pompey asked to do for the city?
5. How long did the Triumvirate use Cicero's skills as a lawyer?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)