Essay Topic 1
Discuss the intention of Everitt in writing "Cicero: The Life and Times of Rome's Greatest Politician," including how the book was organized, Everitt's reasons for structuring it that way, and an analysis of the book's title.
Essay Topic 2
Compare and contrast the structure and effectiveness of the Ancient Roman Government with the current government in the United States.
Essay Topic 3
Education was a major part of the foundation for Cicero's career.
1) Describe Cicero's early background and education.
2) Explain which areas Cicero studied the most and how it helped him later in his life and career.
3) Analyze Cicero's goal of becoming an advocate and whether or not he achieved it.
Essay Topic 4
In a non-fictional book, the style and tone of the writing can have a substantial role.
1) Describe Everitt's writing style and the techniques used throughout the book.
2) Explain why certain techniques were used and what...
This section contains 828 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)