|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who ends up with the wallet Kampei found on the thief?
(a) Okaru's mother.
(d) A shogun.
2. Why does Okaru refuse to leave with Ichinomiya in "Act Six"?
(a) She is afraid of him.
(b) He doesn't bring her a present.
(c) She loves her husband.
(d) He owes her money.
3. What does Yuranosuke compare Amakawaya Gihei to?
(a) A samurai.
(b) A criminal master mind.
(c) A millionaire.
(d) A shogun.
4. How does Bannai describe Yuranosuke to Kudayu in "Act Seven"?
5. In "Act Eleven," why is Moronao calm?
(a) His servants told him not to worry.
(b) He hired an army to protect his mansion.
(c) He has been drinking.
(d) He heard Yuranosuke was powerless.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Goemon discover that Kampei did not kill his father-in-law?
2. In "Act Eight," what do Konami and Tonase spend the act doing?
3. What merchandise does Amakawaya Gihei have that interests Rikiya?
4. Why does Okaru's mother blame Kampei for her husband's death?
5. Why does the league offer Moronao's head to the shrine in the temple?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Okaru ask to kill herself in "Act Seven"?
2. What does Heiemon tell Okaru in "Act Seven"?
3. What does Moronao do when the samurai enter his mansion in "Act Eleven"?
4. How do Yuranosuke's men get inside Moronao's mansion?
5. Why does Amakawaya Gihei give his wife divorce papers?
6. What happens when Oishi attacks Honzo?
7. In "Act Nine," why does Oishi say the wedding between Konami and Rikiya is off?
8. How does Kampei die?
9. How does Yuranosuke act foolishly in "Act Seven"?
10. In "Act Six," how does Okaru try to help her husband?
This section contains 670 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)