|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Kampei feel when he finds Ono Sadakuro dead?
2. What animal runs past Ono Sadakuro in "Act Five"?
(a) A boar.
(b) A cow.
(c) A dog.
(d) A goat.
3. In "Act Four," what does Kaoyo say is the root of the problems with Moronao?
(a) His attempt to win her over.
(b) His pride.
(c) His honor.
(d) His waste of money.
4. What does Hangan ask Yuranosuke before he dies?
(a) To have pity.
(b) To watch over his family.
(c) To avenge his death.
(d) To leave Japan.
5. What type of shogun is Lord Takauji?
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Act Three," who gives Kampei a letterbox to give Lord Hangan?
2. How does Moronao feel when Honzo gives him gifts in "Act Three"?
3. What does Ishido say will happen to Lord Hangan's lands?
4. What does Moronao threaten to do if Kaoyo doesn't fall in love with him?
5. Who meets Obashi Rikiya in "Act Two"?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Honzo feel about meeting with Yasuchika's wife in "Act Two"?
2. Why does Honzo first ask to meet Moronao in "Act Three"?
3. Why does Yasuchika's wife want to meet with Honzo in "Act Two"?
4. What happens to Kampei while he hunts for food in "Act Five"?
5. What rumors spread in "Act Two"?
6. In "Act One," what argument do Yasuchika and Moronao get into?
7. What happens when Rikiya and Konami meet in "Act Two"?
8. How does Hangan react to the order that he must commit seppuku?
9. How does Kampai react to his master's fight in "Act Three"?
10. What is inside the letterbox Kaoyo delivered to Moronao?
This section contains 615 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)