|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Bannai harass Kampei's wife?
(a) Because he was bribed too.
(b) Because Moronao forces him.
(c) Because Kampei is gone.
(d) Because he thinks she is someone else.
2. What does Kampei beg Senzaki Yagoro for in "Act Five"?
(a) To help him find a new job.
(b) To lend him money.
(c) To seek revenge against Moronao.
(d) To help him regain his honor in the city.
3. What does Ono Sadakuro do to the old man in "Act Five"?
(a) Stabs him.
(b) Kicks him.
(c) Laughs at him.
(d) Ties him up.
4. How does Ono Sadakuro die?
(a) From a gunshot.
(b) From poison.
(c) From being stabbed.
(d) From old age.
5. What does Kaoyo's poem in the letterbox to Moronao say?
(a) That she accepts his love.
(b) He can't understand her poem.
(c) That she rejects his love.
(d) That she thinks she is above him.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Act Five," what does the old man tell Ono Sadakuro about his money?
2. In "Act Two," when does Lord Wakasanosuke meet with Lord Hangan?
3. Who does Senzaki Yagoro say is helping him raise money?
4. What does Lord Wakasanosuke tell Honzo will probably happen if he kills Moronao?
5. Why do the lords gather at Tadayoshi in "Act Three"?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Tonase do when instructed to receive a messenger?
2. How does Hangan react to the order that he must commit seppuku?
3. What happens between Moronao and Hangan during the celebration in "Act Three"?
4. Why does Yasuchika's wife want to meet with Honzo in "Act Two"?
5. How does Yakushiji treat Hangan when he comes to his house in "Act Four"?
6. What does Moronao do after the meeting about Nitta Yoshisada's helmet?
7. What happens when Rikiya and Konami meet in "Act Two"?
8. What is inside the letterbox Kaoyo delivered to Moronao?
9. What happens do Hangan's property immediately after his death?
10. How does Kampai react to his master's fight in "Act Three"?
This section contains 686 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)