|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act Eleven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bannai think is funny about Yuranosuke's sword?
(a) It has English words carved on it.
(b) The handle is broken.
(c) It has rust on it.
(d) It is short.
2. Where is the temple that Lord Takauji builds in "Act One"?
3. Why does Oishi agree to let Konami and Rikiya wed?
(a) Because she signed a contract.
(b) Because of Konami's chastity.
(c) Because she fears her husband.
(d) Because of a bribe.
4. In "Act Two," why does Honzo ask Konami to leave the room when Lord Wakasanosuke enters?
(a) Because it's improper for her to be alone in a room with two men.
(b) Because Lord Wakasanosuke dislikes Konami.
(c) Because Konami dislikes Lord Wakasanosuke.
(d) Because Lord Wakasanosuke has a secret to tell.
5. In "Act Eleven," why is Moronao calm?
(a) He heard Yuranosuke was powerless.
(b) His servants told him not to worry.
(c) He hired an army to protect his mansion.
(d) He has been drinking.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Act One," why is Moronao able to abuse Yasuchika?
2. What does Yuranosuke tell the neighboring samurai about the shogun?
3. Why does Goemon finally ask Kampei to join their league of vengeance?
4. What do the samurai use to get through Moronao's shutters?
5. Why does Kampei cry when he sees Senzaki Yagoro in "Act Five"?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)