|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act Eleven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Act Two," when does Lord Wakasanosuke meet with Lord Hangan?
(a) 2 p.m.
(b) 4 p.m.
(c) 4 a.m.
(d) 2 a.m.
2. Why does Yuranosuke pretend to sleep in "Act Nine"?
(a) So his wife will leave.
(b) So the servants leave.
(c) So he can spy on someone.
(d) So Rikiya will leave him alone.
3. Who brings Okaru's father's body back to the family?
4. What does Yuranosuke say he plans on doing to Moronao in "Act Eleven"?
(a) Stab him.
(b) Behead him.
(c) Take him prisoner.
(d) Tell him to commit ritual suicide.
5. In "Act One," how does Moronao question Yasuchika honor?
(a) He questions his honor as a husband.
(b) He questions his honor as a shogun.
(c) He questions his honor as a samurai.
(d) He questions his honor as a banker.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ishido say will happen to Lord Hangan's lands?
2. What does Amakawaya Gihei say when police storm his house?
3. In "Act Seven," why do the samurai decide to kill Yuranosuke?
4. What does Kampei do when he sees the samurai walking in "Act Five"?
5. In "Act Four," what does Kaoyo say is the root of the problems with Moronao?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)