|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Hangan injure Moronao in "Act Three"?
(a) The back.
(b) The forehead.
(c) The arm.
(d) The leg.
2. In "Act Two," why does Honzo ask Konami to leave the room when Lord Wakasanosuke enters?
(a) Because Konami dislikes Lord Wakasanosuke.
(b) Because it's improper for her to be alone in a room with two men.
(c) Because Lord Wakasanosuke dislikes Konami.
(d) Because Lord Wakasanosuke has a secret to tell.
3. How does Honzo react to Lord Wakasanosuke's plans to kill Moronao?
(a) He is indifferent.
(b) He is pleased.
(c) He is offended.
(d) He is worried.
4. In "Act Three,"why is Lord Hangan embarrassed?
(a) Because his wife is foolish.
(b) Because he is wears the wrong thing.
(c) Because he is late.
(d) Because he lost his money.
5. Where is the temple that Lord Takauji builds in "Act One"?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Kakogawa Honzo Yukikuni feel about the rumors about Yasuchika in "Act Two"?
2. Who oversees Lord Takauji's celebration of the new temple?
3. What does Kudayu want to do with Hangan's assets?
4. In "Act Five," what does the old man tell Ono Sadakuro about his money?
5. In "Act Three," what makes Wakasanosuke calm down?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)