|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Act Four," what does Kaoyo say is the root of the problems with Moronao?
(a) His attempt to win her over.
(b) His waste of money.
(c) His honor.
(d) His pride.
2. Why is Yakushiji harsh toward Hangan when he first meets him?
(a) Because he is friends with Moronao.
(b) Because he thinks Hangan is rude.
(c) Because he doesn't like dealing with arguments.
(d) Because he is drunk.
3. In "Act One," what problem does Moronao have with Nitta Yoshisada's helmet?
(a) He thinks it is ugly.
(b) He hates the person who made the helmet.
(c) He believes the helmet belongs to the enemy.
(d) He doesn't know if it is his.
4. Why does Bannai harass Kampei's wife?
(a) Because he was bribed too.
(b) Because Moronao forces him.
(c) Because Kampei is gone.
(d) Because he thinks she is someone else.
5. In "Act One," why is Moronao able to abuse Yasuchika?
(a) Because Yasuchika is tired.
(b) Because he is his superior.
(c) Because he is stronger.
(d) Because he is braver.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Act Three,"why is Lord Hangan embarrassed?
2. How does Kaoyo feel about the advances Moronao makes on her?
3. Who exposes Bannai's behavior with Kampei's wife in "Act Three"?
4. Who begs to see Hangan before his death?
5. What animal runs past Ono Sadakuro in "Act Five"?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)