|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act Two.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Act One," where do some of the lords want Nitta Yoshisada's helmet?
(a) Back in Nitta Yoshisada's house.
(b) In the temple.
(c) In the trash.
(d) In the treasury.
2. How does Moronao make advances on Kaoyo?
(a) He makes her dinner.
(b) He asks her sister for help.
(c) He gives her a poem.
(d) He takes her on a walk.
3. In "Act One," how does Moronao question Yasuchika honor?
(a) He questions his honor as a shogun.
(b) He questions his honor as a banker.
(c) He questions his honor as a samurai.
(d) He questions his honor as a husband.
4. Who tells rumors about Yasuchika's humiliation in "Act Two"?
(c) Several shoguns.
(d) Yasuchika's servants.
5. In "Act Two," what does Honzo promise to Lord Wakasanosuke?
(a) To fight hard.
(b) To keep a secret.
(c) To lend money.
(d) To do as told.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Act Two," who does Kakogawa Honzo Yukikuni say should shield him from having to answer dangerous questions?
2. What is Nitta Yoshisada known for burning in his helmet?
3. Who oversees Lord Takauji's celebration of the new temple?
4. How does Honzo react to Lord Wakasanosuke's plans to kill Moronao?
5. In "Act Two," why does Konami say she is grateful toward her mother?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)