|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act Two.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who greets Deputy Ashikaga Tadayoshi first when he arrives at the celebration for Lord Takauji's new temple?
(a) The lords.
(b) The mayor.
(c) The governor.
(d) The king.
2. How does Kaoyo identify Nitta Yoshisada's helmet?
(a) By inscription.
(b) By scent.
(c) By appearance.
(d) By weight.
3. Why does Kaoyo tell her husband about Moronao after he tries to win her over the first time?
(a) Her husband is out of town.
(b) Moronao threatens her to keep it secret.
(c) She fears her husband.
(d) She likes Moronao.
4. How does Kakogawa Honzo Yukikuni feel about the rumors about Yasuchika in "Act Two"?
(a) He dismisses them.
(b) He embellishes them.
(c) He tries to confirm them.
(d) He is worried about them.
5. What type of shogun is Lord Takauji?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Kakogawa Honzo Yukikuni ask to find a messenger before he goes to speak with Yashuchki's wife in "Act Two"?
2. In "Act One," what problem does Moronao have with Nitta Yoshisada's helmet?
3. How does Moronao make advances on Kaoyo?
4. Where is the temple that Lord Takauji builds in "Act One"?
5. How does Yasuchika know about Moronao and Kaoyo in "Act One"?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)