|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Acts Eight and Nine.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Act Five," what is wrong with Kampei's rifle fuse?
(a) It is broken.
(b) It is missing.
(c) It is wet.
(d) It is old.
2. Why does Kampei hunt for food in "Act Five"?
(a) Because he is bored.
(b) Because he is helping someone.
(c) Because it is his new job.
(d) Because he is poor.
3. What does Honzo give Rikiya as a gift in "Act Nine"?
(a) A sword.
(b) A pair of shoes.
(c) A map.
(d) A watch.
4. Why does Kampei allow someone else to hold his rifle in "Act Five"?
(a) Because he doesn't want it anymore.
(b) Because he needs help putting it away.
(c) To try to sell the rifle.
(d) To calm him down.
5. In "Act Five," what does Senzaki Yagoro say he is raising money for?
(a) A library.
(b) A temple.
(c) A monument.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Act Nine," what does Yuranosuke predict will happen during his revenge plan?
2. What does Kampei think when Senzaki Yagoro tells him about raising money?
3. In "Act Three," when Honzo summons Moronao, why does Moronao prepare to fight?
4. Where does Yuranosuke say snow is best preserved?
5. Who restrains Hangan when he attacks Moronao in "Act Three"?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)