1. What type of shogun is Lord Takauji?
2. Why does Lord Takauji build a temple in "Act One"?
(a) Because he is a loyal servant.
(b) Because he needs a new house.
(c) Because he has been defeated.
(d) Because he is getting paid well.
3. Where is the temple that Lord Takauji builds in "Act One"?
4. Who oversees Lord Takauji's celebration of the new temple?
(a) His wife.
(b) His younger brother.
(c) The mayor of his town.
(d) His cousin.
5. Who greets Deputy Ashikaga Tadayoshi first when he arrives at the celebration for Lord Takauji's new temple?
(a) The mayor.
(b) The king.
(c) The governor.
(d) The lords.
6. What title does Enya Hangan Takasada hold?
7. In "Act One," where do some of the lords want Nitta Yoshisada's helmet?
(a) In the treasury.
(b) Back in Nitta Yoshisada's house.
(c) In the trash.
(d) In the temple.
This section contains 4,551 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)