|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Juan want to avoid doing until after the match?
(a) Getting ready for the dance.
(b) Meeting Chúcaro.
(c) Meeting Señor Muñez.
(d) Meeting Pedro.
2. What causes Señor Muñez a great deal of stress?
(a) Decision making.
(b) The death of his father.
(c) The death of his first daughter.
(d) The serious injury his eldest son had.
3. What is in the bag Armando pulls out of the car?
(b) A new type of lasso.
(c) A halter.
(d) A gun.
4. What does Juan tell Pedro?
(a) They will be allowed back when things calm.
(b) They will be alright.
(d) They will have a great life in the city.
5. What is the mayordomo doing?
(a) He is in Buenos Aires.
(b) Directing the gauchos.
(c) He is on vacation with his family in Costa Rica.
(d) He is buying supplies in the closest city.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the mayordomo tell Juan?
2. What is the mayordomo's impression of Chúcaro?
3. Who has three strips of cowhide fitted into a Y shape?
4. What does Muñez say about Chúcaro?
5. What does Señor Muñez not realize about Armando?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)