|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will Armando have to do according to the plan?
(a) Ride Chúcaro.
(b) Saddle Chúcaro.
(c) Beat Pedro out in a race.
(d) Lasso Chúcaro.
2. What does Juan want to avoid doing until after the match?
(a) Getting ready for the dance.
(b) Meeting Pedro.
(c) Meeting Señor Muñez.
(d) Meeting Chúcaro.
3. What does the narrator say there is no such thing as a typical one?
(a) Lasso contest.
(c) Bull branding.
(d) Riding race.
4. What is close to breaking?
(a) The fence.
(b) The bola.
(c) The food tables.
(d) The slingshot.
5. What does Pedro's father seem to be?
(a) A jolly man.
(b) A dreamer.
(c) A good for nothing.
(d) A heavy drinker.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Chúcaro do after Pedro leaves?
2. What does Pedro do when he sees Armando pull something out of a bag?
3. Why is Pedro about to cry?
4. What does the mayordomo demand Juan do?
5. What does Señor Muñez not realize about Armando?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)