|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What message is delivered to the mayordomo?
(a) That Chúcaro has been returned to the other ranch.
(b) That Pedro says Armando may not have Chúcaro under any circumstance.
(c) The terms of Armando owning Chúcaro.
(d) That Juan and Pedro have left the ranch.
2. What does Chúcaro do?
(a) Refuses to leave Pedro's side.
(b) Runs away.
(c) Kicks Armando.
(d) Kicks Señor Muñez.
3. Who arrives while Juan, Carlos and Pedro are having Maté?
(a) The Vaquero.
(b) No one.
(c) The Patron.
(d) The mayor of the nearby town.
4. What are the gauchos doing with the bulls?
(a) Branding them.
(b) Weighing them.
(c) Riding them.
(d) Driving them into corrals.
5. What is Juan making for Pedro?
(a) A straw sun hat.
(b) A bow and arrow.
(c) A bola small enough for him to handle.
(d) A flint and striker.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the mayordomo respond to what the Vaquero tells him?
2. How does the crowd respond to Armando?
3. What does Señor Muñez not realize about Armando?
4. What does Muñez say about Chúcaro?
5. What does the mayordomo demand Juan do?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)