1. Where is this story set?
Between the Andes and the Atlantic Ocean.
2. What are the Pampas?
The name the narrator's society calls the plains where they live.
3. What are the cowboys of the narrator's home area called?
4. What is the name of the country where Pedro lives?
5. What animal does Pedro see at the opening of Chapter 1?
6. What color is the animal Pedro sees?
7. What color are the spots on the animal Pedro sees?
8. Who is Chúcaro?
This section contains 4,747 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)