|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14-17, Bolas, The Match, Itchy Hoofs, To Iguaçu.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Gitana?
(a) Pedro's donkey.
(b) Juan's horse.
(c) Carlos' horse.
(d) Juan's wife.
2. What are the young boys cheering?
(a) The gauchos racing by.
(b) The dog that is running across the backs of the sheep.
(c) The arrive of Armando.
3. What is an estancia?
(a) A bend in the river.
(b) A series of farms.
(c) A break in the river flow.
(d) A change from one type of crop to another.
4. What are the cowboys of the narrator's home area called?
(a) Horse riders.
5. What is a casita?
(a) A small, domesticated ferret-like creature.
(b) A large fish that provides sustenance to many of the people of Argentina.
(c) A small, domesticated bird.
(d) Another name for Juan's hut.
Short Answer Questions
1. From where does Pedro listen to Juan?
2. What happens when Armando throws the first lasso?
3. What does Maria guess is going on with Juan?
4. What does Chúcaro do?
5. How does the crowd respond to Armando?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)