|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-13, The Vaquero Never Had a Chance, An Urgent Message, The Patrón.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is an estancia?
(a) A series of farms.
(b) A change from one type of crop to another.
(c) A bend in the river.
(d) A break in the river flow.
2. Where does Juan say Chúcaro will stay?
(a) In his home.
(b) In a corral.
(c) In the stable.
(d) On the Pampas.
3. How is Juan often different from the other men in the area?
(a) He keeps to himself.
(b) He is raising a young boy by himself.
(c) He can make animals obey him.
(d) He can predict the weather days ahead of time.
4. To what group of people does Pedro belong?
5. What does scratching signify to Chúcaro?
(b) A challenge.
(c) Who is dominant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Señor Muñez not realize about Armando?
2. What will Armando have to do according to the plan?
3. What are the people sure about Armando?
4. What does the Vaquero suggest they do?
5. Why does the mayordomo who lives near Juan and Pedro inspire awe?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)