Chapters 1-6, Lasso, Ombu, The Casita, Currycomb, Tears, Gitana the Gypsy
1. Where is this story set?
(a) In Brazil.
(b) In Central America.
(c) In the plains of the Dakotas of the United States.
(d) Between the Andes and the Atlantic Ocean.
2. What are the Pampas?
(a) The mountains in the southwest region of South Dakota.
(b) The name the narrator's society calls the plains where they live.
(c) The mountains in the southwest region of Central America.
(d) The family name of the narrator.
3. What are the cowboys of the narrator's home area called?
(b) Horse riders.
4. What is the name of the country where Pedro lives?
(c) The United States.
5. What animal does Pedro see at the opening of Chapter 1?
(a) A donkey.
(b) A horse.
(c) A coyote.
(d) A llama.
6. What color is the animal Pedro sees?
(d) Burnt red.
7. What color are the spots on the animal Pedro sees?
(b) It has no spots.
8. Who is Chúcaro?
(a) Pedro's donkey.
(b) Pedro's cat.
(c) Pedro's horse.
(d) Pedro's dog.
This section contains 4,747 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)