|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 3: Voyage to Cyprus through Chapter 7, Battle of Mansourah.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The expedition would travel to Cairo to crush the Turks first, and would meet in Venice by when in 1202?
(a) Saint Thomas's Day.
(b) Saint Matthew's Day.
(c) Saint John's Day.
(d) Saint Joseph's Day.
2. The fleet sails from the port of Corfu when?
(a) In 1213.
(b) In 1233.
(c) In 1203.
(d) In 1223.
3. The king defends giving lands to the King of England by noting _________, and thus, should be respected.
(a) The man is wealthy.
(b) The man is his friend.
(c) The man is his brother-in-law.
(d) The man is kind.
4. The French will attack by ________.
5. Because of what reason do the Templars chase the Turks and kill many of them?
Short Answer Questions
1. The Greeks of Philippopolis send word to Johanitza that they will do what?
2. In 1198, a saint named ___________ is preaching the word of God in France.
3. When the king's brother, Comte de Poitiers, arrives at Cyprus, they decide to sail where?
4. What are the two parts of Joinville's book?
5. All the barons hold a conference, and send envoys to Venice to do what?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)