|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18, King Johanitza Ravages the Empire through Chapter 21, Excursions Outside the Empire.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Crusaders begin to gather in Venice after what in 1202?
(c) Palm Sunday.
(d) Good Friday.
2. In 1198, a saint named ___________ is preaching the word of God in France.
3. As Henri's army moves toward the city, they are sidetracked again by Lascaris' attack on Nicomedia, and move to save their soldiers hiding in what church?
(a) The Church of Saint Matthew.
(b) The Church of Saint Ann.
(c) The Church of Saint John.
(d) The Church of Saint Sophia.
4. When did Villehardouin write the chronicle?
(a) Years after his crusade.
(b) The year his crusade ended.
(c) Before his crusade.
(d) During his crusade.
5. It is soon decided that to take the city, the Venetians will attack by _________.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Renier de Trit's son, brother, nephew, and son-in-law?
2. The expedition would travel to Cairo to crush the Turks first, and would meet in Venice by when in 1202?
3. Where does Emperor Baudouin die?
4. Baudouin and his troops attack Adrianople, but find it protected by whom?
5. What does Johanitza do when he returns to Demotika?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)