|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 11: The King in Acre through Chapter 15, Expedition to Jaffa.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Other troops land in a town near Turkey, and do what?
(a) Protect it and make peace.
(b) Burn it.
(c) Ignore it.
(d) Raid it.
2. A sergeant calls for the troops to do what, as their king commands?
(a) Keep fighting.
(c) Ask for a truce.
3. What does Johanitza do when he returns to Demotika?
(a) He rules it.
(b) He protects it.
(c) He inhabits it.
(d) Razes it to the ground.
4. The king himself is stricken with illness, but continues to do what?
(a) Plan to surrender.
(b) Order attacks.
(c) Send men into battle.
(d) Help the men escape.
5. The army then takes the prince near the walls of Constantinople and does what?
(a) Asks him to beg his people for forgiveness.
(b) Threatens him.
(c) Shows him to the people.
(d) Throws him over a wall.
Short Answer Questions
1. Murzuphlus calls on previous emperor Alexius for aid, and Alexius promises help. When Alexius invites him to the palace, what happens?
2. Why does Baudouin give Marquis de Montferrat the land of Salonika?
3. Joinville gives most of the money to who for safe keeping?
4. The new powers of the Turks do what with the terms of the release?
5. Through the next several decades, the area was overrun by Turks, and won back by Christians when?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)