|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dedication through Part 2, Chapter 2: Preparations for a Crusade.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On the day of the main attack, what happens when the French attempt to scale the walls of the city?
(a) They slowly take over the tower.
(b) They quickly take over the tower.
(c) They are quickly driven back.
(d) They are slowly driven back.
2. For how long does Renier de Trit flee to Stenimaka?
(a) Eighteen months.
(b) Twelve months.
(c) Thirteen months.
(d) Fourteen months.
3. Who is elected the new Emperor?
4. When Johanitza attacks Demotika, the people beg who to come to their aid?
(a) The Latins.
5. Henri and his troops march to Demotika, determining that what will happen?
(a) They will surrender.
(b) They will be killed.
(c) They will either win or die.
(d) They will win.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the Doge hears of the troubles between the Marquis and Baudouin, what does he do?
2. In Salonika, the marquis captures Alexius and does what to him?
3. Baudouin and his troops attack Adrianople, but find it protected by whom?
4. As Henri's army moves toward the city, they are sidetracked again by Lascaris' attack on Nicomedia, and move to save their soldiers hiding in what church?
5. Louis refuses peace until when?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)