|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 - 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The train conductor tells Christy unsavory stories about men doing what?
(a) Stabbing each other.
(b) Raping people.
(c) Getting shot.
(d) Robbing people.
2. Mr. Pentland offers the Spencers the lunch Mrs. Tatum had provided which was what?
(a) Peanutbutter sandwiches.
(b) Ham sandwiches.
(c) Bologna sandwiches.
(d) Turkey sandwiches.
3. After doing what, Christy is reminded of old faces?
(a) Tying a Shoe.
(b) Playing Piano.
(c) Reading Names.
(d) Eating an Apple.
4. Before too long, Mr. Pentland realizes that Christy is truly tired and he tells her that they will rest at the _______ house.
5. How many rooms does the cabin that they stop to rest at have?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Christy's family feel about her new endeavor?
2. Upon arrival, Christy is directed to Mrs. Tatum's what?
3. In what year did Christy teach?
4. Little Burl is the son of the man who did what?
5. Then Miss Alice talks about why God allows awful things to happen in life. It allows humans full freedom of what?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)