|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 37 - 38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Opal thought the baby was what?
(a) Stomach growed.
(b) Liver growed.
(c) Bladder growed.
(d) Kidney growed.
2. Who has come early to get the stove started so that the room is warm for Christy and the children?
(a) John Holcombe.
(b) Jeb Holcombe.
(c) Jim Holcombe.
(d) Josh Holcombe.
3. The train conductor tells Christy unsavory stories about men doing what?
(a) Robbing people.
(b) Raping people.
(c) Stabbing each other.
(d) Getting shot.
4. How does Christy make the girl with the speech impediment speak clearly?
(a) Christy sews buttons on her coat.
(b) Christy gives the girl a book.
(c) Christy gives the girl a flower.
(d) Christy sews her dress.
5. What is the name of the Spencer family pet?
Short Answer Questions
1. Fairlight writes poetry for whom?
2. One visiting situation that is not aided by the music of David's ukulele is with ninety-three year-old Aunt what?
3. How many letters does Christy realize that the mailman has?
4. Christy spends the night at the McHones, and the night is interrupted with Tom, his father and _______ coming into the cabin.
5. Hidden under the church/schoolhouse is a holding room filled with what?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)