|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 - 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Christy's example of personal cleanliness influences some of the older girls to imitate her and come to the mission to bathe, wash their hair, and what?
(a) Press their clothes.
(b) Use perfume.
(c) Tie their hair with ribbon.
(d) Put on shoes.
2. Christy meets Ida Grantland who functions as a what?
(a) Laundry washer.
(b) Cook and housekeeper.
(d) Music teacher.
3. What is the first name of the woman who owns the cabin where Christy and Mr. Pentland stop to rest?
4. Mountain folk do not like _________ according to Mrs, Tatum.
(c) People wearing shoes.
5. How many rooms does the cabin that they stop to rest at have?
Short Answer Questions
1. After a huge breakfast, Christy is directed to Miss Alice Henderson's what?
2. Christy and Ruby Mae start back for the mission and who insists on walking back with them?
3. What animal is brought to school on the first day?
4. What is Christy's last name?
5. Before too long, Mr. Pentland realizes that Christy is truly tired and he tells her that they will rest at the _______ house.
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)