|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23 - 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Fairlight's deepest wish is to learn to what?
(a) Read and write.
2. What is the first name of the woman who owns the cabin where Christy and Mr. Pentland stop to rest?
3. An impromptu concert with the debonair Jeb Spencer singing and playing the what proves the heritage and legacy of the mountain culture?
4. The Spencers had prepared for Teacher's visit by cleaning the two room cabin, gathering beautiful leaves from the forest and putting them in what?
(c) A wash basin.
(d) The windows.
5. Doctor MacNeill tells Christy about the Taylor-what feud?
Short Answer Questions
1. Christy falls from the mule into what?
2. Christy is asked to dress the McHone baby girl for what?
3. Before too long, Mr. Pentland realizes that Christy is truly tired and he tells her that they will rest at the _______ house.
4. Opal thought the baby was what?
5. Christy's problem with Lundy Taylor takes a temporary backseat when what is completed?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)