|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23 - 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dr. MacNeill knows that the three men running the still are Bird's-Eye Taylor, Tom McHone, and whom?
(a) Nathan O'Teale.
(b) Bob Allen.
(c) Jeb Spencer.
(d) Uncle Bogg.
2. Christy's problem with Lundy Taylor takes a temporary backseat when what is completed?
(a) The phone line.
(b) The school house.
(c) The foot bridge.
(d) The church.
3. Fairlight shows Christy an unusual quilt she designed herself by drawing the new moon and a what?
4. Fairlight's deepest wish is to learn to what?
(b) Read and write.
5. What is the name of the Spencer family pet?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the boat that Dr. MacNeill's ancestor buys?
2. Bob Allen has been badly injured by what falling on his head?
3. The highlanders are in awe of who with her Quaker ways and speech?
4. The mountain folks think that what is a sin?
5. Christy and Ruby Mae start back for the mission and who insists on walking back with them?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)