|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the woman celebrate sending all the fruitcakes?
(a) By going to church.
(b) By drinking leftover whiskey.
(c) By keeping a fruitcake for herself.
(d) By reading a passage in the Bible.
2. Where are the Winstons from?
(c) South America.
3. What is the last thing that the woman and Truman buy that delivers them broke?
4. What grates against the window?
(a) A fig branch.
(c) A bird.
(d) A squirrel.
5. While Truman and the woman are searching for the Christmas tree, they come across frogs the size of what?
(a) Fifty-cent pieces.
(b) Their hands.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who sends the woman and Truman penny post cards?
2. Who has "eyes that scold and tongues that scald"?
3. What does Mr. Haha Jones consider to be a waste of whiskey?
4. What type of eyes does Truman say Mr. Haha Jones has?
5. What whirls in the kitchen while Truman and the woman make fruitcake?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)