|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the view that has what Truman describes as "a sky that stops"?
(a) The kitchen.
(b) The woman's room.
(c) The backyard.
(d) His room.
2. Mr. Haha Jones demonstrates the sparkle in the sunlight of what?
(a) The Christmas lights.
(b) The whiskey.
(c) His dream catcher.
(d) Teardrops from laughing.
3. What color is the unlabeled liquor that Mr. Haha Jones brings back for Truman and the woman?
4. What type of voice does the woman use at best to talk to Mr. Haha Jones?
5. Where is Mr. Haha Jones' establishment found?
(a) In the forest.
(b) On Main Street.
(c) Down by the river.
(d) Next door to the Post Office.
Short Answer Questions
1. What brings "screwed-up expressions and sour shudders"?
2. How does Truman cheer up the woman after she has been crying all night?
3. What spins in the kitchen while Truman and the woman make fruitcake?
4. Who is Abner Packer?
5. After the woman and Truman receive the whiskey from Mr. Haha Jones, the woman describes Mr. Jones as what type of man?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)