|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of voice does the woman use at best to talk to Mr. Haha Jones?
2. Where do the fruitcakes sit after they are done?
(b) Windowsills and shelves.
(d) Windowsills and counters.
3. Who celebrates sending off all the fruitcakes?
(a) Truman, the woman, and Queenie.
(b) Truman and Queenie.
(c) The woman and Queenie.
(d) Truman and the woman.
4. What is the last thing that the woman and Truman buy that delivers them broke?
5. What makes Mr. Haha Jones laugh?
(a) When Truman and the woman ask for Mr. Jones.
(b) When Queenie barks at him.
(c) When the woman asks for whiskey.
(d) When Truman and the woman can't speak.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the woman want the tree to be twice as tall as a boy?
2. Where are the Winstons from?
3. Who offers to buy the Christmas tree?
4. Who has "eyes that scold and tongues that scald"?
5. Who says the woman is "shy around everyone but strangers"?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)