|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the flowers on the woman's hat made of?
2. What do Truman and the woman do when they find they may have saved $13?
(a) Toss a penny out the window.
(b) Give a dollar away.
(c) Bury a penny.
3. Where do Truman and the woman count their earned money?
(a) By the stove.
(b) In the pasture.
(c) In the woman's room.
(d) In Truman's room.
4. What color is the woman's bed?
5. What does Truman use ten cents for every Saturday?
(a) To go to the picture show.
(b) To go to tap dancing lessons.
(c) To buy food for dinner.
(d) To buy bubble gum and candy.
6. How much does the Fun and Freak show make before it is shut down?
(a) Fifteen dollars.
(b) Fifty dollars.
(c) Twenty dollars.
(d) Ten dollars.
7. What does the woman tame?
8. The woman states that "we can't mess around with" what?
(a) The fruitcakes.
(c) The relatives.
9. What type of fishing poles do the woman and Truman pile into the baby carriage?
(a) Stick fishing poles.
(b) Sugar cane fishing poles.
(c) Pussy willow fishing poles.
(d) Rod and reel fishing poles.
10. Which coins does Truman consider "bitter-odored"?
11. The woman is afraid that they will put someone where if they "mess around with" her superstition?
(a) In the snow.
(b) In their sick bed.
(c) In the cemetery.
(d) In the hospital.
12. What type of work does Truman like best when making the fruitcakes?
(a) Hulling the pecans.
(b) Buying the whiskey.
(c) Buying the ingredients.
(d) Tasting the fruitcakes.
13. If the woman and Truman "mess around with" her superstition, she is afraid that the cakes will do what?
(b) Be too bulky.
(d) Not cool.
14. What does the woman dip?
15. What is the woman's favorite color?
(a) Rose pink.
(b) Midnight blue.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of bed does the woman sleep in?
2. What does the woman have courage to do?
3. Why are there no birds singing before the woman gets out of bed?
4. What is the purse made out of that the woman keeps the money in?
5. What do Truman and the woman kill to receive money from relatives?
This section contains 393 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)