|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Truman and the woman suffer through on Christmas morning?
(a) Opening presents with Mr. Haha Jones.
(b) A breakfast with relatives.
(c) The death of Queenie.
(d) Watching the relatives dance.
2. What does Truman do to wake the relatives on Christmas morning?
(a) Blows a horn.
(b) Tap dances.
(c) Sings songs.
(d) Breaks dishes.
3. How much do Truman and the woman charge adults to get into the Fun and Freak show?
(a) Three cents.
(b) A dime.
(c) A nickel.
(d) Six cents.
4. What grates against the window?
(a) A squirrel.
(b) A bird.
(d) A fig branch.
5. What brings "screwed-up expressions and sour shudders"?
(a) The cold wind through the windows.
(b) Drinking straight whiskey.
(c) Staying up too late.
(d) Dancing and drinking at the same time.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Section 3, what does Truman draw?
2. Who does Truman describe as a giant?
3. What does Queenie do when Truman knocks on Mr. Haha Jones' door?
4. What color is the woman's bed?
5. How much do Truman and the woman charge kids to get into the Fun and Freak show?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)