|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do Truman and the woman send fruitcakes to every year?
(a) The local Baptist minister.
(b) Mr. Haha Jones' wife.
(c) All their neighbors.
(d) The President of the United States.
2. What kind of establishment does Mr. Haha Jones own?
(a) A fish-fry and dancing cafe.
(b) A flower shop.
(c) A grocery store.
(d) A butcher store.
3. What do the gifts imply that the relatives give?
(a) That the relatives feel sorry for the woman.
(b) The relatives didn't give Truman and the woman any gifts.
(c) That the relatives don't care about Truman and the woman.
(d) That the relatives really do care about and love Truman.
4. Why are the gifts that Truman and the woman give each other considered heartfelt?
(a) Because they spent time making them by hand.
(b) Because they were cousins.
(c) Because they were friends.
(d) Because they didn't like the relatives.
5. What type of coin does Truman call the liveliest?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Section 2, how many fruitcakes do Truman and the woman make?
2. What does Queenie get as a gift from the woman and Truman?
3. What type of flowers does the woman's hat have on it?
4. How does Queenie die?
5. What is the relationship of Truman and the woman?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)