|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What would the woman love to give Truman for Christmas?
(a) A bike.
(b) A typewriter.
(c) Tap dancing shoes.
(d) New clothes.
2. Where do the fruitcakes sit after they are done?
(b) Windowsills and shelves.
(c) Windowsills and counters.
3. How much is the final offer for the tree?
(a) One dollar.
(b) Fifty cents.
(c) A dime.
(d) Twenty-five cents.
4. From whom does Truman learn the true meaning of Christmas?
(a) The woman.
(b) The relatives.
(d) Mr. Haha Jones.
5. What does Truman use to make the winged angels for the tree?
(a) Tin foil given to them by the knife grinder.
(b) Tin foil scraps found on the ground.
(c) Hershey bar tin foil.
(d) Tin foil pieces leftover from cooking.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the sack contain that the woman receives for Christmas?
2. What does the black stove remind Truman of?
3. How many times does Truman visit after going away?
4. What is the woman's favorite color?
5. What wails at night at Mr. Haha Jones' establishment?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)