|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which coins does Truman consider "bitter-odored"?
2. What do the woman and Truman win in a national football contest?
(a) Three dollars.
(b) One dollar.
(c) Five dollars.
(d) Ten dollars.
3. Who owns the baby carriage?
(b) The relatives.
(d) The woman.
4. What color is the woman's bed?
5. What do Truman and the woman call their Christmas savings?
(a) A Future Fund.
(b) A Future Collection.
(c) A Fruitcake Fund.
(d) A Fruitcake Collection.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Truman describe as "leafless" and "birdless"?
2. What do Truman and the woman do when they find they may have saved $13?
3. What does the woman declare at the beginning of her favorite season?
4. Who is Abner Packer?
5. Where are the holly wreaths hung?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)