|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Truman's reaction to his presents that he receives from the relatives?
(a) He is happy they remembered him.
(b) He is thankful.
(c) He cries.
(d) He is angry.
2. Where did the ermine tails come from that are in the trunk in the attic?
(a) A tuxedo.
(b) A rain coat.
(c) An opera cape.
3. What does Truman describe as feeling like a "scorching summer's night"?
(a) The stove.
(b) Christmas Eve.
(c) The whiskey.
(d) His blanket.
4. Who does the woman confuse Truman with in her letters as time goes by?
(a) One of the relatives.
(b) The butcher's wife.
(c) Her childhood friend, Buddy.
5. Why does Mr. Haha Jones pour the money back into the woman's bead purse?
(a) He wants the purse, too.
(b) They gave him too much money.
(c) He wants the woman and Truman to send him a fruitcake instead.
(d) It wasn't enough money.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the fruitcakes sit after they are done?
2. What does Queenie get as a gift from the woman and Truman?
3. How much does the Fun and Freak show make before it is shut down?
4. Which character thinks they will see the Lord when they are sick and dying?
5. Who is the main character in the story?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)