|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "I can't sleep a hoot. My mind's jumping like a jack rabbit"?
(b) The relatives.
(c) The woman.
(d) Mr. Haha Jones.
2. In Section 1, how old is Truman?
3. Who is Queenie?
(a) A horse.
(b) A relative.
(c) A dog.
(d) A store keeper.
4. What does Truman say the strings of the kites twitch like?
(a) Fluffy clouds being pulled by the wind.
(b) Sky fish.
(c) Little birds.
(d) Jumping frogs.
5. What grates against the window?
(b) A bird.
(c) A squirrel.
(d) A fig branch.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the most expensive ingredient for making fruitcake?
2. What do both Truman and the woman believe in?
3. Who says the woman is "shy around everyone but strangers"?
4. How many inches of whiskey are left in the whiskey bottle after the fruitcakes are finished?
5. What do Truman and the woman give each other for Christmas during the story?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)