|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Truman and the woman do when they find they may have saved $13?
(a) Toss a penny out the window.
(c) Give a dollar away.
(d) Bury a penny.
2. What do the men relatives get for a present?
(b) Shaving tools.
(c) Bath soap.
3. Where are the nuts that are used to make the fruitcake that is found?
(a) Among leaves and grass.
(b) On the trees.
(c) In baskets ready to be sold.
(d) At the store.
4. Which character realizes that they see the Lord in the simple things?
(a) The mill owner's wife.
(b) The bus driver.
(c) The woman.
5. What whirls in the kitchen while Truman and the woman make fruitcake?
(a) Bicycle wheels.
(b) Spinning wheels.
(c) Clock hands.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much does the Fun and Freak show make before it is shut down?
2. What are the flowers on the woman's hat made of?
3. What color is the woman's bed?
4. What does the woman declare at the beginning of her favorite season?
5. Who offers to buy the Christmas tree?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)